PCOSers

chele

Mummy to Max & Hayden
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I want to start a team for all you PCO and PCOS sufferers out there........

I'm Chele, 29 and dh is 35. We've been ttc since October 08. I was finally diagnosed with PCOS in January 2007 despite various attempts at diagnosis since 2002.

I had quite regular cycles since coming off bcp until this month and am on cd66 now. I am awaiting :witch: to arrive so I can get cd21 bloods done to check my hormones, as I don't think I am ovulating. I have a low bbt also and want my thyroid checking. Then I can begin the discovery route into how to get my eggies going.

I started taking agnus castus this week and got my first positive opks, but am not sure whether to believe them or not as I know they are often not true values for PCOS sufferers

So would love to chat with other PCOSers and together we can get some advise and support on our journeys

:hug:

All by myself, don't wanna be, all by myself, anymore

Come on ladies!!! :-(

may even be joining you here, depending on what my results show. save me a seat just incase x

will do, but hope I don't have to!! x

hi :wave:

my name is oulina i'll be 34years old in june. i have a 5 year old boy ! i found out i had pcos after having my little boy . i've always had long cycles thats why i was alway on the pill but never knew i had pcos. Now after my boy and after 5 years of taking bcp again my cycles seam to be shorter thank God!!

ive been taking for 4 or is it 5 ? months after stopping the pill folic acid, vitamin E ,b6, b12 and just started zinc .... my cycles are between 30-33 days
i am so happy about that:happydance: without knowing for sure if all these vitamins are helping..

This is my first month trying..... i hope my prayers are heard and i am blessed once more with a healthy baby!![-o< i cant wait to get that :bfp:

good luck to us all ....:dust:

ps... i am still waiting for a smiley face on my opk.....i hope this is not a lost cycle ....:cry:

hi oulina and welcome. hope you won't be here for long and you get your bfp!

I've started agnus castus this month as it's supposed to help.

best of luck! xx

hey diddy, come along and join us. how's things?

Hey there! Room for another one????

I have been ttc since September 2008 but only on my 3 cycle now.

First cycle was 130 days - no ovulation
second cycle 45 days - ovulation confirmed and :bfp: sadly ended in early miscarriage a couple of days later! :cry:

Sorry - It posted itself befor I finished!!! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Now on my 3 cycle so far 53 day cycle - ovulation kind of predicted but not a 100% sure yet!

Found out I had PCOS at the end of March after my early miscarriage.

Waiting for a lovely sticky :bfp: soon please!!!

well the good news is you ladies have all conceived, so that's a positive we can look to in amongst all the negatives.

So do opks work with you hun? I got my first positive opk yesterday,nothing today and that's the first positive in 20 days of trying them -see my ff chart. I have no idea if I have ovulated though as temp is still low like always

For my last cycle OPK did work - or I may have just been lucky. But this cycle I test using opk and I have a few positives over a couple of weeks, so not really sure whats happening. Take a look at my chart to see.

Had some ewcm toady too at 4dpo so not sure if thats good or bad really??

i don't understand the whole cm thing. I can't check internally as I have long sharp silk nails, and I hardly getting anything on loo roll. so am not much help really. soz

hi ladies

well still didn't get a positive opk:cry: but my temp has a little rise to it today...
what is going on??? my cm is ....well.... i cant find any am i dry??
i think this is a lost cycle....:cry:

it's cd17 so stick with it hun!! x

:wohoo: i got my smiley face on my opk today!!!! :wohoo:

i am so happy its not a lost cycle anymore ....who would of thought some o pains would give such joy!!!! :happydance:

how everyone else doing?

yippppeeeeeeeee - that's fab news, get some bd'ing done and bingo!!!
Good luck

in case you want the logo - https://www.duckytext.co.uk/i/1305/2179757997.gif

xx
I'll be back tomorrow xx

Hi Please can i join! i was diagnosed in December 08! I had thought i had had this 4 like 2 years but since i got married i wanted 2 find out 4 sure! thanks Becci xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->