Peaches Geldof vs Katie Hopkins...

Pearls18

Reaction score
So at 10.50 this morning Peaches Geldof and Katie Hopkins will be hashing it out on attachment parenting on This Morning, I don't know which of them I despise the most, I think it is actually Peaches Geldof she gets on my wick so will be interesting to see what these arrogant know it alls think we should all be doing with our children....I wonder how on topic it'll stay....?!

Gonna watch it on +1 now, I imagine its gonna be ummm.. interesting!

I couldn't even get annoyed at anything they were saying it was too funny!

I jus thought the "ap parenting is crap parenting" was way too far!

I jus thought the "ap parenting is crap parenting" was way too far!

I think she panicked that she hadn't caused enough controversy she quickly had to slip that in to make sure she had done enough for the whole debacle to be discussed in the media!

She needs locking in a kennel and muzzling, forever! Everything about her makes me feel nauseous lol!

I wish ITV would stop giving Katie Hopkins air time. She's vile. I don't even find it amusing, with every ugly facial expression I want to slap her. Silly cow.

Not sure how anyone could be offended....shes hilarious. Each time she goes on telly she makes herself look like such a misinformed spiteful idiot.

Clearly she lacked cuddles

Katie seriously reminds me of someone who is on the edge on some sort of breakdown. You know like the popstar who continues to be exploited.

I don't particularly like either of these women. Just shambles TV IMO.

Katies making money out of saying krap i doubt she believes or even cares about, if the platform were taken away it would stop her, but unfortunately, shes causing enough controversy to stay famous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->