Peanut Butter?

mmm I have been eating it - checked if OK with MW and in preg books and I have no nut allergies in family so hopefully OK x x

People worry too much about allergies these days. Unless there is a family association with a peanut allergy it is advised to eat them as normal. Severe peanut allergies are fairly rare.

Yeah I've been eating it - I agree that people worry too much about allergies and stuff these days.

No Don't Like It, I Liked To Chew On A Flanel With I Tiny Bit Of Soap On It X

i ate bucket loads of the stuff in my 1st pregnancy but i was 14 and didnt know any better, saying that it did me or LO no harm :)

i dont even no why i hate ALL nuts and the thought of eating the stuff makes me wanna blow chunks. arent cravings a funny thing

i eat everything with peanuts in it.i cant help it even tho i do feel really guilty every time i eat them.

I have it every morning on toasted english muffins. Since I got pregnant I can't do meat very well as it makes me want to throw up, so I need protien in at least some forms lol. So peanut butter it is!

I'm not eating peanuts, because my OH's family are a sickly bunch and have every allergy going! It's sort of a bummer because my genes are FINE but I don't want the LO to suffer even mild allergies are a pain.

I do enjoy tahini spread though which is sort of the colour and consistency of peanut butter so has become my substitute :D

i haven't been eating actual peanut butter but i eat reeses peanut butter cups religiously, doctor said it is fine as neither of our families have any allergies, at all.

MMmmmmmm........... I've not had them in ages..... must remember to go and get some tomorrow!!

Yummmm, now I want PB cups!

But yeah, I've been eating peanut butter at least once a week. I never thought to not eat it!

I love and eat PB and Jelly sandwhiches ALL the time :D

I've been eating it on rice cakes for the last few weeks. Funny though, cos before I got pregnant, I can't remember the last time I actually ate peanut butter! lol
xx

They say don't eat them because it can cause your child to be allergic to peanuts! I now know that is a load of crap because i avoided peanuts when pregnant and my daughter IS allergic to them now and she has eczema and asthma (sp?), so i say go ahead and eat them it won't make any difference as i found.

They say don't eat them because it can cause your child to be allergic to peanuts! I now know that is a load of crap because i avoided peanuts when pregnant and my daughter IS allergic to them now and she has eczema and asthma (sp?), so i say go ahead and eat them it won't make any difference as i found.

Woah there, not necessarily. Just because it worked that way for you doesn't mean it's sound advice to all women to eat peanuts!

I looooooooove it but my OH has history of nut allergies (his dad and brother) so i cant touch anything with nuts in it :hissy: its sooooooo unfair!!

The most recent research suggests a much stronger link between using creams with peanut oil in them on baby's cracked skin and the baby developing a peanut allergy, whilst the link between maternal consumption of peanuts and future allergy is questionable.

Sorry if I've already said this in this thread somewhere! lol

I was told not to eat it, but I'm deathly allergic to tree nuts so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->