Peesticks from ebay??

muffin

6 losses, mum to 1
Reaction score
Hi all

Big decisions made!! DH and i have decided to get right back on the babymaking wagon and give it another go, i can and will achieve this!

just wondered though..... do any of you get the cheap preg testing stixs and ovulation stix from ebay?(the ones that are literally just stixs, one has a green tip the other blue) when we were trying before i spent a fortune on them but never once got a positive result for ovulation from them and by the time i got my bfp had run out and had to go to tesco for theirs! :oops:

cant decide wether to send off for a load more (promised DH shant-who am i kidding!- use quite as many this time!!) or spend out for the clearblues- v expensive though!!

thoughts please oh great and wise mateys!!!!

i would assume that they are the same????? maybe get the clear blue monitor and the stiocks that go with it, im sure thats cheaper, ebay has them too!

I use them, well I have for the last 2 months so never tested for a pregnancy as yet but the OPK's worked perfectly for me. I used the am and pm from Day 9 and they predicted Ovulation for me for the last 2 months.

You can get Clearblues on Ebay cheaper than the shops. I got some recently at £8 for 2 normal clearblues and around £12 for 3 digital clearblues (Incl del).

I do use tons though :roll: Can't help it :dohh:

Good Luck

Charm X

hi charm!!

maybe its me using them wrong then?? i cant help myself, i end up testing all the time for ovulation then preg from around 4-5 before af due time, i know im not the only one who gets obsessed but still makes me feel like abit of a bunny boiler! :oops:
xx

I was the same with the OPK's!
I never once got a + OPK.. and got me really stressed and upset.
Then Wobbles recommended charting, so do that now instead and have realised that i am ovulating, just OPK's hate me (i was using the CB ones!)

Imo, the boots fertility thermometer was the best thing i've brought since TTC....
Although i have just ordered a salivascope thing to use alongside my charting to see if it will give us more of a chance...

But both of them are one off's... not like my peestickaholic obsession which was costing me £12 every couple of weeks cos i'd used them all!! lol!!!

Glad you're feeling up to starting TTC again, and i hope you get a sticky BFP soon

xox

hi hayley,
tried temping but kept forgetting to do it first thing!!! :roll: should have another go and be religous bout it!

Personally as long as it doesn't break the bank I would buy the normal Clearblue ovulation kits.

Just double checking when you were using your OPKs erm took me a couple of months to realise I was doing them first thing & you shouldn't :oops: :lol:

I got my Clearblue OPKs for £10 from eBay & also Clearblue pregnancy tests anything from £5-£8 always worth looking in advance for some offers!

x

I never used the Stick ones, but I did get mine form ebay.............great savings and reliable!

Wishing you the best of luck hun & hope you get a speefy BFP! xx

:dust:

hi,im a wk late and sure im pg but have got bfn from all my p sticks that i got off ebay,am going to try a clearblue i think.

hi i bought teh ones off ebay but they are the cassette type ones they are about £2.20 for ten and i caught by using them unfortunately i misscarried good luck xx

Spunky Cupkake said:
hi i bought the ones off ebay but they are the cassette type ones they are about £2.20 for ten and i caught by using them unfortunately i misscarried good luck xx

I used them ones hun 'one call'? They are brilliant!!

yeah thats them i caught straight away using them they are well worth 2.20 for ten

also they have the test for pregnancy they are £1.50 for 2 they are also onecall and they are really good i would highly recommend on using them

GOOD LUCK

Loads of baby dust your way xx

I know of a place that sells on ebay but has cheaper deals on bunches of kinds of HPTs and OPKs. They have strips (dip stick kind), cassettes (dropper kind) and mid-stream (poas kind) tests. It's a Washington based company so it might take'em longer to ship to the UK, but you can look it up anyway if you like.
earlypregnancytests.com
Good luck ttc and have a great day.
-Deidra
Seattle area, USA

https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/ I bought from :D He has an eBay shop also

I think he is TKDiagnostics on Ebay?! Just to let you know :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member