pelvic going to break

shelbyfakla

Reaction score
omg for the last couple of days feels like my pelvic is going to break right in half i cant even move with out almost crying about it !! do any of you have this!! i cant do it anymore

SPD? yes it's very painful... have you been referred for some physio? and take some painkillers too there is no medal for suffering the pain! :flower:

all she told me was i ahve to take tyonel extra strength it works for like an hour and then its back for ever ugh i cant wait till wednesday when i see her so i can tell her its not working

I felt like this last night. Rocking on birthing ball helped me though but I was still in a lot of pain everytime I got up to pee.

Mine seems to come and go, feel fine this morning.

YES!!! i suffer with spd and im like this most mornings and through out the night not so bad in the day but some mornings i cant even put one foot infront of the other oh has to help me! i went to the physio they gave me crutches which dont really do anything (i cant take codiene my body reacts to it when im pregnant) so im taking painkillers which is like popping smarties does sweet FA I found sleeping with a pillow in between my knees at night helps a hell of alot and if i sit with my feet up..

Hun so sorry to hear that. It's awful to be in such pain. Put your feet up and rest as much as possible.

i see the doctor today at 2 so im going to ask him to put me on something else besides extrea strength tyonel!!! and yes the pillow thing work between my legs half the night and then it just sont work anymore! it gets so bad i just wanna cry cry fry!! its like this little girl wants out but cant find her way lol!!! 2 more day im classifed full term so anytime after that will be awesome my little princess

Im with you on this one,mine hurts all the time,i cant even walk that far,stand to wash dishes or anything and i have ages yet! Im seeing my midwife on wednesday so wanna see what she says but ive had physio for my back this time and that hasnt helped with anything and he said he cant do much about either as my bump restricts me from doing most of the exercises. I feel fed up with it as i like to be doing stuff and not sat around but thats all i can do :( xx

My spd is so bad I'm having a csection on Monday at 38+4, I've been on crutches for about 12weeks and in a wheelchair when out and about for a couple of months!
The best advice I can give you is to use a heat pack or ice pack as that eases the pain, warm baths, sleep on a folded duvet/blanket to make things more comfy and try and keep your movements even so that you don't twist your pelvis too much because that aggreivates things. Rest as much as you can but change position fregularly so that you don't get too stiff.

Hope little ones don't keep you waiting too long

omg for the last couple of days feels like my pelvic is going to break right in half i cant even move with out almost crying about it !! do any of you have this!! i cant do it anymore

So sorry you are experiencing this love! Definitely suonds like SPD, and yes I have it too! Mine was exceptionally bad but has eased up over the past 3 weeks, now it's only mildly painfull. You really need more than just painkillers, you need treatment! Physio and accupuncture really helped me. Also, def sleep with a good sized pillow between your lower legs, it should go from your knees right down to your feet. You have to be careful when rolling over and getting in out of bed and car, the physio showed me how to do these things the right way (not the Princess Di legs together contrary to popular belief!) and thes new moves really helped too.

Good luck, ask your Dr about treatment alternatives, not just painkillers.

Me too! I'm in so much pain right now :cry: I saw the MW today and all she could say was that Babs was engaged (3/5) and that is why I am in pain. She was no help at all :(

I get this too!! Im in so much pain but Im just dealing with it, telling myself that he's just practicing his positions to come out!! But Im one of those people who would rather feel the pain to know whats going on with their body rather than numbing it up with pain meds.

ya all he told me today was take tyonel extrea strength there nothnig we can do for it just wait and see waht happens!!! its her getting ready to meet the world

Spd, eh? Never heard of this. Just googled it. Going to have to talk with my ob about this as I've been in almost intolerable pain the last couple weeks. I knew that pelvic pain would be there but it's ridiculous when I can barely get up. :nope:

yup and it just get worse!!! my doctor told me just take tyonel extra strength and hot baths

mmmm a hot bath. If ONLY! The tub in my apartment is horrendously uncomfortable. Not even worth attempting a bath in. :nope:

I've talked to my dr about this, since I've been in pain since about 16 weeks. She said it's all just normal and that I'm complaining too much, but it's gotten so bad that I can't turn around in bed without crying and OH has to help me walk everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->