pelvic pain (owwwww)

MissInked

TTC after ectopic
Reaction score
If you have been pregnant before, you know the kind I mean. The 3rd trimester dull but constant pain that makes you feel like your uterus could fall out at any second. I'm only 5dpo and having this pain when I sit down. It gets worse by the day. Anyone else experienced this?

i have been having a lot of that lately, prolly since about 4-5 dpo. i think i am around 9-10 dpo as of now since i dont use OPK's. i have tested the last few days and so far BFN. the only other symptoms i have had have been a lot of heartburn and i am tired as hell!!! other than that even my bbs aren't hurting much, which seems kinda odd as they are usually killing me at this point with af due within the next week (most likely this weekend if she is making her appearance). hopefully this is something good for both of us!!!

i am actually going to go POAS again....since i have a ton of the IC's, i figure why not?? :haha:

Omg this is getting worse by the day. Tonight I can't even sit down because it is so uncomfortable. Has anyone else experienced this?

I think I'm have the same ... AF is due today, and its not that its strange like heavy as though something pressing down on my pelvis and it hurts even worse when I cough?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->