Pens for guest book?

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
What kind of pens are you all having for your guest book? I do not want plain old bic pens lol! I originally wanted to use Sharpies but they go and bit thick after a couple of goes with them so I've gone off that idea. Then I thought fountain pens would be nice but some people cannot use them at all - so looking for other suggestions? Xx

I ended up the day before the wedding standing in Tesco trying to pick a pen for the guest book nearly having a breakdown because I didn't know what to pick, in the end I had to walk away and come back and I ended up getting one of those pens that are sort of like a gel pen!

Some left handed people (like myself and my brother) really struggle with calligraphy pens. I think a gel pen is best x

I am having this issue too! I can't even use wet ink pens like a fountain pen because the dictionary pages might smudge and spoil with it being so old. I don't want to use biros either. So tough isn't it?!

Yeah that's the issue Emy, I really don't want to use a biro pen. I might try one of those handwriting pens lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->