Perfect child

Jessica60

Reaction score
has anyone had a totally chilled child that slept as a baby, didn't tantrum as a toddler or had episodes of arguing and bad behaviour as a preschooler young school child. My friend claims that her daughter is this.

Some children are easier going than others, but all children will tantrum, argue, and have "bad behavior." It just stands out more with some kids versus others and some have more regular difficult behavior than others. If your friend isn't outright lying, she probably just simply has a child who does all of these things less than average.

I've heard of people who've had perfect sleepers, but no one with perfect behaviour too. I would just think they're an easier child, not perfect in every way

My daughter is actually pretty close. :shy:

She was a good sleeper as a baby/toddler. Has maybe 3-4 times gotten up during the night since 4 months old. She loves vegetables and fruit. I had to teach her not to start eating peppers out of the drawer like an apple. Every teacher she has things she's adorable. We really haven't has much tantrums or arguing. She would cry a bit over things when younger, but no screaming meltdowns. I could easily distract her away from what was bothering her. However, she does pout when not getting her way.

She's not perfect, but extremely easy and well behaved. It's nothing I have done, my son is the opposite. He's 19 and still drives me crazy.

My daughter is actually pretty close. :shy:

She was a good sleeper as a baby/toddler. Has maybe 3-4 times gotten up during the night since 4 months old. She loves vegetables and fruit. I had to teach her not to start eating peppers out of the drawer like an apple. Every teacher she has things she's adorable. We really haven't has much tantrums or arguing. She would cry a bit over things when younger, but no screaming meltdowns. I could easily distract her away from what was bothering her. However, she does pout when not getting her way.

She's not perfect, but extremely easy and well behaved. It's nothing I have done, my son is the opposite. He's 19 and still drives me crazy.

Aww, she sounds great :cloud9:

All kids are different! My 5 year old DD slept through from 5 weeks old, slept loads and hardly cried from the day she was born, was a very happy toddler, has been in nursery since 2 years old and has never gotten in trouble there and is overall well behaved etc. She DOES throw some tantrums but not ofren and isn't always 'perfect' but yes, those kids can exist and I promise we're not rubbing it in haha.

My first daughter is pretty laid back. We see the occasional sulk/tantrum these days (she is 4.5) but she is simple to reason with and was a ridiculously easy baby for the most part. My second daughter ... not so much. :rofl: Fairly awful baby who has grown into a somewhat stubborn toddler, but is an absolute hilarious joy nonetheless and has recently started sleeping through. :)

has anyone had a totally chilled child that slept as a baby, didn't tantrum as a toddler or had episodes of arguing and bad behaviour as a preschooler young school child. My friend claims that her daughter is this.
my kid is pretty easygoing but obviously she has her own head. especially when it comes to bed times or going out, but generally she is balanced in her mood. One more reason not to have nother one the chances that that would be a stubborn mule are too high xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->