Personalized Name Requests Available For You

fab thread hun... im stuck on boy and girl names!
I LOVE Summer but our surname is Guest so thats a no-no unfortunately.
For a boys name the only one we both like so far is Kian so i need suggestions lol
As for a girl we want Grace or Gracie as a middle name as tribute to our angel. I love really girlie names but am totally stumpted! We loved Alyssa but ive went off it! Any suggestions would help hun!! thanks in advance xx

hey hoping you can help. we had agreed on names but are having second thoughts now about the girl names. we agreed on Jenna Grace and Luke Henry. still like the boy one. this is baby #3. our DDs are Emily Rachel and Lauren Elizabeth. urm what else can i tell you......hubby quite traditonal, me not so much. oh yeh surname is [edit] so things like Katherine etc im not sure will work. thanks in advance for you help as im going round in circles on google searches. lol xxxxx

Hiya hun great thread could you give me some help if you have time, i am aving a boy and his middle name has to be awat thats his dads name, i like really boyish names but not really in to the james, callum, ben sort of names i like names like armarni, kaylib, rio, rocco if you get me thanks hun for your time xxx

Hi There I am looking for really unusal names i like the name Fallon, Lorelai and dion for a boy but hard to find something different to go with Our Surname Roat Please Help xxx

Thank you for doing this! :)

I am preg with baby number 4. My other children's names are Shane Matthew (boy), Spencer Liam (boy), and Avery Jade (girl). We don't know the sex of this baby yet, so I am looking for both. If it's a boy we will definitely be using Ian as the middle name after my husbands late grandfather. We don't have a middle name picked out for a girl.

Other names we like are...
boys- Conner, Noah, Elias, Colby, Landon
girls- Allison, Emmory, Lillian, Auriel

For boys, I don't like names that can be shortened to nick names such as Nicholas (Nick) or Michael (Mike). For girls I DO seem to like cute nick names such as Ella, Josie, Bella, Emma, Alli, Lilly...

Thanks in advance!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

i would like some help please im having a girl i like the name isabella but my bil is having a girl and is naming her ella so thats out of the window surname is allsop but also in a few years will be renshaw my sons name is matthew any help??

Hi sahra, i think some names you can think about it: Ryan, kevin, mike, daniel, nikki, dennis, jessica, alex. Like those!

hi i am expecting a little boy and he will have a double barrel surname "austin-keeley", my sister recently had a little boy called noah which we both love the sound of! thanks xx

hiya - was wondering if u could help me !?..
:thumbup:
my daughters name is Bailey, and im expecting again, don't know the sex, but i like Riley for a girl this time, I like Rio for a boy, not keen on jaydon, braydon etc, i like names begining with the letters R, B and D, and as our surname is plain, i would like something not too popluar, but also not too weird sounding !! thanks in advance xxx :hugs:

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Request!

fab thread hun... im stuck on boy and girl names!
I LOVE Summer but our surname is Guest so thats a no-no unfortunately.
For a boys name the only one we both like so far is Kian so i need suggestions lol
As for a girl we want Grace or Gracie as a middle name as tribute to our angel. I love really girlie names but am totally stumpted! We loved Alyssa but ive went off it! Any suggestions would help hun!! thanks in advance xx

hey hoping you can help. we had agreed on names but are having second thoughts now about the girl names. we agreed on Jenna Grace and Luke Henry. still like the boy one. this is baby #3. our DDs are Emily Rachel and Lauren Elizabeth. urm what else can i tell you......hubby quite traditonal, me not so much. oh yeh surname is Kent so things like Katherine etc im not sure will work. thanks in advance for you help as im going round in circles on google searches. lol xxxxx

Hiya hun great thread could you give me some help if you have time, i am aving a boy and his middle name has to be awat thats his dads name, i like really boyish names but not really in to the james, callum, ben sort of names i like names like armarni, kaylib, rio, rocco if you get me thanks hun for your time xxx

Hi There I am looking for really unusal names i like the name Fallon, Lorelai and dion for a boy but hard to find something different to go with Our Surname Roat Please Help xxx

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

I'd love some help with our daugthers name. Surname is samuels. We like a bit of both in naming style. But no funky spellings.

hey, we wud love your help with a boys name to go with the surname Wright. Very common surname so thinking something a wee bit different but not too unusual.

We have Janelle elizabeth for a girl

thanks

Hi Sarah

We would love your help in chosing a name for bubs, we havent found out the sex yet, so would like names for both please. Our surname is Jackson and we already have a son called Rory Oliver Jackson. The only names i dont like our one's that are really common, so looking for names you dont hear much of.

Thanks for you help xx

I could use some help please! I'm having my first baby girl and want the middle name to be Lynn after me. Hubby really wants Maryann after his deceased grandmother, but I'm not so sure. I like that Maryann is not very common anymore, but just doesn't sound very pretty to me. I have two boys Christopher Michael and Joshua Eugene. Hope you get time to help me out. Thanks in advance and hope you're having a great day!

I would love some help with girls names. We haven't yet learned the sex, but we can agree on several boy names, but are struggling with girl names.

Our surname is Cooper and we really want the middle name to be Lynn as it is a family name.

The boy names we have agreed on are Parker, Jake, Carson, Gavin, and Cain to give you an idea of style we like.

Thanks so much!

I could use some help with our LO's name if you get a chance :). We're having a baby girl and up untill last night we were set on Ava Jane - the jane being after a few people on my mums side and it being her middle name. But everyone seems to be calling their baby Ava these days - couple across the road and a lady my mum knows called their babys Ava in the last month and we were wanting something kind of uncommon and unique.. I'm thinking about having a hyphenated (sp) first name so something short (like ava-mae was on our list to begin with) but still cute and girly too.. And baby's second name'l be whyte. Thanks :).x

I'd love some help with our daugthers name. Surname is samuels. We like a bit of both in naming style. But no funky spellings.

hey, we wud love your help with a boys name to go with the surname Wright. Very common surname so thinking something a wee bit different but not too unusual.

We have Janelle elizabeth for a girl

thanks

Hi Sarah

We would love your help in chosing a name for bubs, we havent found out the sex yet, so would like names for both please. Our surname is Jackson and we already have a son called Rory Oliver Jackson. The only names i dont like our one's that are really common, so looking for names you dont hear much of.

Thanks for you help xx

I could use some help please! I'm having my first baby girl and want the middle name to be Lynn after me. Hubby really wants Maryann after his deceased grandmother, but I'm not so sure. I like that Maryann is not very common anymore, but just doesn't sound very pretty to me. I have two boys Christopher Michael and Joshua Eugene. Hope you get time to help me out. Thanks in advance and hope you're having a great day!

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Request! Sorry for any delays!

Sarah

I would love some help with girls names. We haven't yet learned the sex, but we can agree on several boy names, but are struggling with girl names.

Our surname is Cooper and we really want the middle name to be Lynn as it is a family name.

The boy names we have agreed on are Parker, Jake, Carson, Gavin, and Cain to give you an idea of style we like.

Thanks so much!

I could use some help with our LO's name if you get a chance :). We're having a baby girl and up untill last night we were set on Ava Jane - the jane being after a few people on my mums side and it being her middle name. But everyone seems to be calling their baby Ava these days - couple across the road and a lady my mum knows called their babys Ava in the last month and we were wanting something kind of uncommon and unique.. I'm thinking about having a hyphenated (sp) first name so something short (like ava-mae was on our list to begin with) but still cute and girly too.. And baby's second name'l be whyte. Thanks :).x

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Request!

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah,
Absolutely despairing over a name for my little girl, who is six days overdue! We already have a son called Kyle Matthew. There's no specific theme, but we like names that are unusual/uncommon yet traditional. Dislike names such as Ava, Chloe, Leyla etc and "unique" names. Don't particularly like hyphenated names or modern spellings like Jaymz, and preferably nothing beginning with P as they tend to sound too singsongy with our surname. Were going to go with Juliana, but changed our minds.
Thanks x

Hi Sarah,
Absolutely despairing over a name for my little girl, who is six days overdue! We already have a son called Kyle Matthew. There's no specific theme, but we like names that are unusual/uncommon yet traditional. Dislike names such as Ava, Chloe, Leyla etc and "unique" names. Don't particularly like hyphenated names or modern spellings like Jaymz, and preferably nothing beginning with P as they tend to sound too singsongy with our surname. Were going to go with Juliana, but changed our minds.
Thanks x

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request!

oh i just realized this post was here my surname is Hernandez i like common names I could only think of 3 so far its a boy so the names I have is ( Gabriel, Jordan, and Jayden) if you can think of any more for me that would be very nice.thank you!! :flower:

P.S my son's name is Noah

hiya, please could you help us with some names. we like lexie and maya for a girl and riley for a boy so far. am strugggling more iwth boys names. i am quite open to suggestions, the only thing i am not keen on is it being too common (i dont mean that awfully, i just mean that there are loads of kids by that names at the moment) so something a bit different but not too weird where they will get picked on. thanks so much, this is a great thread! xxxx

id like some boys names, we want a 'normal' name i.e a name that people have heard of, but one that isnt that common, we did have Toby in mind but were going off it a bit... the surname will be Peach (lol its the OH's surname! ;))

hi there, ok im very early but what the heck, figured I'd give this a go. Me and oh were talking about names last night and dont agree on any....
He likes traditional names and i like more modern / different names
Our other daughter is called Lily and the surname is Hallett
I am 22 and OH is 23
The middle name will be either Brian or Beryl after oh's parents :)
Yay, this is exciting, thank you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->