Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Hi Sarah,

I am team yellow and like unusual names. I also would like two middle names. The surname starts with C. I don't like names like my own (Clare) which can't be shortened.
Thanks!

Hiya,
I would be interested in getting some ideas as well.:)

We have a girls name picked, Eleanor Margaret Louise, but are stumped on boys this time. We do like Gabriel, but aren't sure. My name is Laura, husband is Michael, and we have one son named Lucius. Last name starts with a K and ends with an a.
Thanks!!

Hiya, i'd be really grateful for some help. We're doing quite well with girls first names, we like:

Eloise, eve, charlotte, grace, georgie.

The only boy's names we like are:

James and samuel, need some help!

Our surname is Medway, I'm amy charlotte, my husband is paul, russell, charles.

Parents:beth, dennis, annette and paul

thanks again xx

Hey, if you have time I would love some ideas. I want a name that's different but not too strange lol So far I have:

Petyon, Riley, Ainsley, Eva, Natalie, Erin

Aaron, Liam, Caleb, Alexander

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests Via Private Message!!

Sarah xx

P.S. The rest are being worked on right now! :hugs::hugs:

Hi Sarah,

I am team yellow and like unusual names. I also would like two middle names. The surname starts with C. I don't like names like my own (Clare) which can't be shortened.
Thanks!

Hiya,
I would be interested in getting some ideas as well.:)

We have a girls name picked, Eleanor Margaret Louise, but are stumped on boys this time. We do like Gabriel, but aren't sure. My name is Laura, husband is Michael, and we have one son named Lucius. Last name starts with a K and ends with an a.
Thanks!!

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am available for more requests if anybody requires the help!

Hi I need help on names even though I have a long wayyy to go.

For a girl name I really like Mckenzie but I am okay with other suggestions and also middle names.

For a boy I like Jeremiah and Elijah and I am also okay with other suggestions and middle names. Thank you!

Hi I need help on names even though I have a long wayyy to go.

For a girl name I really like Mckenzie but I am okay with other suggestions and also middle names.

For a boy I like Jeremiah and Elijah and I am also okay with other suggestions and middle names. Thank you!

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Best of Luck! :baby:

Sarah xx :hugs::hugs:

Would like some help with middle names please..

We've got the first name choosen 'Phoenix' and the surname is Sutters. for a middle name we were hoping for something slightly nore 'popular/common' then the first and also something quite masculine/strong,
However open to suggestions as nothing has taken our fancy so far,

the three we have said are 'not to bad' are Jackson, Ryan or Leo.

Thanks!

hi we are on team yellow and will be staying there untill birth so hee goes we have a daughter whos name is keira dawn our surname is king i like different names that arent very common for a boy would like james and paul as middle names and for a girl would like 2 middle names one to be june thanks

Hi we are having a boy and just can't agree on names! We have the middle names picked out which are Peter and Marshall and the surname which is Balestrini.

OH likes the idea of italian sounding names as well as traditional english ones.

Thanks for the help.

I'm not pregnant yet, just planning ahead.

We already have a boys name picked out but a girls name is being a problem.

If it helps these are a few examples of the type of names I like: Skye, Storm, Connor.

We are looking for a boys name. We have a Liam James already and are thinking of Thomas as a middle name. Quite like Archer or Jacob but still very undecided on first names. Am not keen on any Aidens, Caydens, braydens or varieties of these. Connor, Lachlan and Finleys are very popular here so something different would be good. Nothing too obscure. Thanks in advance : )

Well here is a challenge for you lol

We want the intials to be LFC OH supports Liverpool.I'm Arsenal!Our kids have both our surnames and I will be the same once we wed Clark-Bradshaw

For a boy it has to have Fredrick as the middle name (my late dads middle name)

We like Logan,London,Layton and Lewis but open to other Ideas.

Girls the same as above (LFC) but really stuck.I like Lexi,he likes Libby Faye.

If you wanna throw a spanner in the works try some AFC names :rofl:

Many thanks hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Good idea. I have been arguing over names for a few days with DP.

Technically I don't know if I am expecting yet but we are still contemplating names.

Last name Patrick.

The only girl name we both like is Carmen. He hates Amelia or Rachel. Middle names will be either Ellen or Margaret.

Boy names...this one is a bit harder for us. We were thinking Nate or Carter. Nothing too common or too out there. So in between the two. Middle name will be William.

Thankyou!

Would like some help with middle names please..

We've got the first name choosen 'Phoenix' and the surname is Sutters. for a middle name we were hoping for something slightly nore 'popular/common' then the first and also something quite masculine/strong,
However open to suggestions as nothing has taken our fancy so far,

the three we have said are 'not to bad' are Jackson, Ryan or Leo.

Thanks!

hi we are on team yellow and will be staying there untill birth so hee goes we have a daughter whos name is keira dawn our surname is king i like different names that arent very common for a boy would like james and paul as middle names and for a girl would like 2 middle names one to be june thanks

Hi we are having a boy and just can't agree on names! We have the middle names picked out which are Peter and Marshall and the surname which is Balestrini.

OH likes the idea of italian sounding names as well as traditional english ones.

Thanks for the help.

I'm not pregnant yet, just planning ahead.

We already have a boys name picked out but a girls name is being a problem.

If it helps these are a few examples of the type of names I like: Skye, Storm, Connor.

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Request Via Private Message!! I am working on the rest now, including Private Message Requests!

We are looking for a boys name. We have a Liam James already and are thinking of Thomas as a middle name. Quite like Archer or Jacob but still very undecided on first names. Am not keen on any Aidens, Caydens, braydens or varieties of these. Connor, Lachlan and Finleys are very popular here so something different would be good. Nothing too obscure. Thanks in advance : )

Well here is a challenge for you lol

We want the intials to be LFC OH supports Liverpool.I'm Arsenal!Our kids have both our surnames and I will be the same once we wed Clark-Bradshaw

For a boy it has to have Fredrick as the middle name (my late dads middle name)

We like Logan,London,Layton and Lewis but open to other Ideas.

Girls the same as above (LFC) but really stuck.I like Lexi,he likes Libby Faye.

If you wanna throw a spanner in the works try some AFC names :rofl:

Many thanks hun xxxxxxxxxxx

Good idea. I have been arguing over names for a few days with DP.

Technically I don't know if I am expecting yet but we are still contemplating names.

Last name Patrick.

The only girl name we both like is Carmen. He hates Amelia or Rachel. Middle names will be either Ellen or Margaret.

Boy names...this one is a bit harder for us. We were thinking Nate or Carter. Nothing too common or too out there. So in between the two. Middle name will be William.

Thankyou!

You have all been sent Your Personalized Name Requests!!!

Thank you for doing this! :)

I am preg with baby number 4. My other children's names are Shane Matthew (boy), Spencer Liam (boy), and Avery Jade (girl). We don't know the sex of this baby yet, so I am looking for both. If it's a boy we will definitely be using Ian as the middle name after my husbands late grandfather. We don't have a middle name picked out for a girl.

Other names we like are...
boys- Conner, Noah, Elias, Colby, Landon
girls- Allison, Emmory, Lillian, Auriel

For boys, I don't like names that can be shortened to nick names such as Nicholas (Nick) or Michael (Mike). For girls I DO seem to like cute nick names such as Ella, Josie, Bella, Emma, Alli, Lilly...

Thanks in advance!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

i would like some help please im having a girl i like the name isabella but my bil is having a girl and is naming her ella so thats out of the window surname is allsop but also in a few years will be renshaw my sons name is matthew any help??

Hi sahra, i think some names you can think about it: Ryan, kevin, mike, daniel, nikki, dennis, jessica, alex. Like those!

hi i am expecting a little boy and he will have a double barrel surname "austin-keeley", my sister recently had a little boy called noah which we both love the sound of! thanks xx

hiya - was wondering if u could help me !?..
:thumbup:
my daughters name is Bailey, and im expecting again, don't know the sex, but i like Riley for a girl this time, I like Rio for a boy, not keen on jaydon, braydon etc, i like names begining with the letters R, B and D, and as our surname is plain, i would like something not too popluar, but also not too weird sounding !! thanks in advance xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->