Personalized Name Requests Available For You

help me! help me! :) lol
The surnames Walsh and i have now no idea of names as i want a really unique name! :]
oh & im having a baby girl :) lol

help me! help me! :) lol
The surnames Walsh and i have now no idea of names as i want a really unique name! :]
oh & im having a baby girl :) lol

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Help would definitely be appreciated please!! We have two in mind atm- Zane and Leon but im not 100% on either :dohh: surname is Kavanagh, middle name im hoping to have dennis after my late grandad. Thanks xo

Our surname is McCurry and struggling for names that we both agree on. Already have Rebecca, Hollie, Charlie and Ruby.Like William as a middle name this time round if we have a boy and stuck completely on girls names :doh:

can you give me some suggestions??

Babys surname will be Clark. We are looking for first and middle names. We are quite plain people, my name is Jo and OH is Chris. We want something that is not common but not unusual, if that makes sense. We are struggling as i dont really want anything that can be associated with anyone else.

Thanks,

Jox

i do already have two names in mind but im not sure i really like them so i thought you might like to help! :D surnames Lee and we already have a Hayden & An angel called Harley-Brooke. thaanks! xx

Hi, hope you can help.
Our last name is Duncan and we are having a little boy. I like original names but with unusual spellings. I mean I would have no trouble if it was a girl, but it's a boy's name we are after and no luck as yet. Thanks. x​

Hi Everyone,

I am just at work at the moment, but will get to all the requests as soon as I am home!!

Thank you all again!

Sarah xx

Our surname is McCurry and struggling for names that we both agree on. Already have Rebecca, Hollie, Charlie and Ruby.Like William as a middle name this time round if we have a boy and stuck completely on girls names :doh:

can you give me some suggestions??

Babys surname will be Clark. We are looking for first and middle names. We are quite plain people, my name is Jo and OH is Chris. We want something that is not common but not unusual, if that makes sense. We are struggling as i dont really want anything that can be associated with anyone else.

Thanks,

Jox

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests!!

The other 2 remaining I am working on now and will be sending information tomorrow morning!

Sarah xx :hugs:

i do already have two names in mind but im not sure i really like them so i thought you might like to help! :D surnames Lee and we already have a Hayden & An angel called Harley-Brooke. thaanks! xx

Hi, hope you can help.
Our last name is Duncan and we are having a little boy. I like original names but with unusual spellings. I mean I would have no trouble if it was a girl, but it's a boy's name we are after and no luck as yet. Thanks. x​

You both have been sent your Personalized Name Requests!

Sarah xx :hugs:

Im back :blush: :haha:

I wanted to know if you had the time if you could just send me lots and lots of boys names.. i still cant find one i like and its getting closer and closer to his due date lol!
sorry im so picky aswell if i was normal id have one by now :haha: but i told you before i like unusual names or different names.. im not so keen on traditional names like David,Matthew,Thomas etc but i dont want something too strange if that makes sense :)

Just send me as many as you can if thats okay? the middle name being Jack and the last name it begins will either be Haskard or Hufton .. not decided whos were using yet or if were using both lol.
xx

Hey hun
was wunderin if u cud help me 2..
i like names like..
tylar-jay
and
daisy-may ..
like really girly names..
but my friends got a little boy called tyler :(
i dont like traditional names ither.. please help me
last names going to me vaughan xxx

Hey Everyone!

This is the first time I have been able to connect since the maintenance, so I will be working on all requests now!

Sarah xx

Everyone is up to date now!
Feel free to send more requests, as I am free. I may become busier due to Christmas Holidays but will try to get them done quickly!!

Hi Sarah, if you've got time I'd love some ideas!
We like old names as in Biblical/ancient origin. Names which are traditional but not commonly used anymore. Surname is McNestrie, so it can be a bit of a tongue twister!
Thanks x

Hi Sarah, if you've got time I'd love some ideas!
We like old names as in Biblical/ancient origin. Names which are traditional but not commonly used anymore. Surname is McNestrie, so it can be a bit of a tongue twister!
Thanks x

Hi Hun,

I have sent you your Personalized Name Request via Private Message.

Sarah xx

Hiya, i'd be really grateful for some help. We're doing quite well with girls first names, we like:

Eloise, eve, charlotte, grace, georgie.

The only boy's names we like are:

James and samuel, need some help!

Our surname is Medway, I'm amy charlotte, my husband is paul, russell, charles.

Parents:beth, dennis, annette and paul

thanks again xx

Hey, if you have time I would love some ideas. I want a name that's different but not too strange lol So far I have:

Petyon, Riley, Ainsley, Eva, Natalie, Erin

Aaron, Liam, Caleb, Alexander

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"