Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Hi Sarah

Were having a little girl and we both like Lexie-lou for short but were not 100% on this.
My DD is called Casey, but I would like something a little unusal that will go with Breckon as a surname.

We did have Alexia, Alexa, Lexia and Louise for the middle name but were not so sure now!!!

Please help, as she will be here soon :)

Thank You

Sxxxx :hugs:

You have been sent your requests via Private Message. Thank you Sarah xx :flower:

hi i would like a few suggestions if possible, might sound a bit early as were not even expecting yet but obviously trying for #1 (very hard lol) but we been talkin about names already oh is very excited about being a daddy. we dont want anything too wacky but we dont want something too common as their surname will be very common SMITH. thank you very much laura x x

hi i would like a few suggestions if possible, might sound a bit early as were not even expecting yet but obviously trying for #1 (very hard lol) but we been talkin about names already oh is very excited about being a daddy. we dont want anything too wacky but we dont want something too common as their surname will be very common SMITH. thank you very much laura x x

You have been sent a response to your request via Private Message.

Sarah xx :flower:

Hey!

We like names like Noah, Alfie and Freddie.

Our surname is Brian, and we are on team blue (obviously!)

Thanks!!

hey hun i have absoluty no names at all for a boy. and only 1 for a girl which is abbi im really fussy lol my little boy is called archie surname wil be smith. i kinda like american names nothing to out the ordainry but i do like names that are abit less common i did really like amelia but its to common now. i quite like molly after my nan too but i dont like mo for short so im lost on that 1 . i no it sounds silly but i wan something that goes with archie. haha did u get anything from that lol if u need more info just ask xxx

Hey!

We like names like Noah, Alfie and Freddie.

Our surname is Brian, and we are on team blue (obviously!)

Thanks!!

You have been sent your request via Private Message :flower:

Sarah xx

hey hun i have absoluty no names at all for a boy. and only 1 for a girl which is abbi im really fussy lol my little boy is called archie surname wil be smith. i kinda like american names nothing to out the ordainry but i do like names that are abit less common i did really like amelia but its to common now. i quite like molly after my nan too but i dont like mo for short so im lost on that 1 . i no it sounds silly but i wan something that goes with archie. haha did u get anything from that lol if u need more info just ask xxx

Lol, I did get the information I need to start. I will send you some ideas, and we can go from there. Will work on the request now :) :flower:

Sarah xx

Edit: You have been sent your Personal Name Request via Private Message.
:flower:

You can help me out if you like, i read this thread from start but i didnt know weather to ask as im really fussy with names and i cant find anything i like and its driving me insane but maybe you will help :)! hope so.. The only names i actually really like right now are Evan and Rio .. (middle name Jack whatever first is) but OH dont like Evan so thats out window now i think :( i tend to like uncommon names and unique but not silly names if you get what i mean names that can be pronouned without having to ask etc .. hope you can help :] if you want anymore info then just ask and i can give more.. (Having a boy think you will have clicked on about that but just let you know :D) xx

You can help me out if you like, i read this thread from start but i didnt know weather to ask as im really fussy with names and i cant find anything i like and its driving me insane but maybe you will help :)! hope so.. The only names i actually really like right now are Evan and Rio .. (middle name Jack whatever first is) but OH dont like Evan so thats out window now i think :( i tend to like uncommon names and unique but not silly names if you get what i mean names that can be pronouned without having to ask etc .. hope you can help :] if you want anymore info then just ask and i can give more.. (Having a boy think you will have clicked on about that but just let you know :D) xx

You have been sent your personal name request via Private Message :) :flower:

Sarah xx

I am currently free, if anyone would like some help or advice.

oooo me please!!!! need both boy and girl names - our surname is Hill, and our daughters name is Hannah Boo, we like a mix between traditional and unique any suggestions will be grately recieved!!!

x x x x

hi any chance you could help me, need both boys and girls names, surname is warhurst, i have 2 children already my daughters name is chloe louise my sons is kieran david, thankyou x x

Hi!
I just posted a thread about this but thought I'd ask you for ideas as well if you've got the time. Here's what I wrote in the thread:

I'm on the look out for girls names that are uncommon at the moment but are traditional rather than being made up or very new. We have a very British surname (starts with S, two sillables) so the name can't be too exotic either, although I like names with an eastern european touch (like Anastasia or Magdalena).
I am THE most difficult person to please when it comes to girls names so if one of you finds the one that I actually like and works with our name, I'd be so impressed! Myself I've run out of ideas but here's some I like but can't use for one reason or another:

Alina (love it love it love it)
Lillith
Johanna
Maud
Luisa
Edith

Any ideas?

oooo me please!!!! need both boy and girl names - our surname is Hill, and our daughters name is Hannah Boo, we like a mix between traditional and unique any suggestions will be grately recieved!!!

x x x x

Hi, Thankyou for your interest. I have sent you Your Personal Name Request via Private Message.

Sarah xx :flower:

hi any chance you could help me, need both boys and girls names, surname is warhurst, i have 2 children already my daughters name is chloe louise my sons is kieran david, thankyou x x

I have sent you Your Personal Name Request via Private Message.

Thank you, Sarah xx :flower:

Just a reminder to all it is not safe to give your surname out on the forum. Best to keep that to PM's

Hi!
I just posted a thread about this but thought I'd ask you for ideas as well if you've got the time. Here's what I wrote in the thread:

I'm on the look out for girls names that are uncommon at the moment but are traditional rather than being made up or very new. We have a very British surname (starts with S, two sillables) so the name can't be too exotic either, although I like names with an eastern european touch (like Anastasia or Magdalena).
I am THE most difficult person to please when it comes to girls names so if one of you finds the one that I actually like and works with our name, I'd be so impressed! Myself I've run out of ideas but here's some I like but can't use for one reason or another:

Alina (love it love it love it)
Lillith
Johanna
Maud
Luisa
Edith

Any ideas?

You have been sent your Personal Name Request via Private Message :)

Thanks! Sarah xx :flower:

Looking for a first name that flows well with the rest of his name, something sensible lol
"------- Karl Michael Kiener"
help please!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back