Personalized Name Requests Available For You

My boyfriend and I are trying to think of names.
If its a boy we were thinking about Damian for the first name
and I like Bentley for a girl. Last name is Stanley.

Can you suggest some other names for boys and girls.
Unique names if possible!

Hi! We are slowly running out of time here. My hubby is American, I'm Hungarian, we live in Belgium and are having a baby girl. So we are in search of a cool, international name, which is not ridiculously common. Also, we prefer "grown-up names" to abbreviations. Family name is Forsman.

Names we considered so far:

Stella (current no1 - it is a big brand of beer in Belgium though, which makes us unsure)
Izabella (way too common these days)
Pénelopé (collegue's daughter's name)
Amelia / Amalia (too common)

I'd be curious what your suggestions would be for us.

me me me! surname "savoia" (suh-voy-uh)
need boy and girl suggestions! first and middle!

zenmommy526 said:
My boyfriend and I are trying to think of names.
If its a boy we were thinking about Damian for the first name
and I like Bentley for a girl. Last name is Stanley.

Can you suggest some other names for boys and girls.
Unique names if possible!

Szaffi said:
Hi! We are slowly running out of time here. My hubby is American, I'm Hungarian, we live in Belgium and are having a baby girl. So we are in search of a cool, international name, which is not ridiculously common. Also, we prefer "grown-up names" to abbreviations. Family name is Forsman.

Names we considered so far:

Stella (current no1 - it is a big brand of beer in Belgium though, which makes us unsure)
Izabella (way too common these days)
Pénelopé (collegue's daughter's name)
Amelia / Amalia (too common)

I'd be curious what your suggestions would be for us.

justincase007 said:
me me me! surname "savoia" (suh-voy-uh)
need boy and girl suggestions! first and middle!

You all have been sent Your Personal Name Request via Private Message!
Best of Luck!!

Sarah xx

Hi Sarah,

I'm looking for a boy and girl names. Babies surname is Collins. I would like a strong name to go with Nathan (my sons name). Thanks for your help.

Hey need more help! Talked to OH and decided to go with nature/weather names as DD middle name is Raine! It doesn't need to BE a type of weather etc but could just mean it? x

I'd really like help, particularly with a girl's name, please. Our scan isn't for a week, so we don't know what we're having yet. I think we'd likely name a boy Jack William, but I'm not averse to adding another middle name. Our surname is English and very common. We like "proper," traditional names for the most part.

Here's the list I have:
Boy
Jack
William
Thomas
Clifton
Edmund
Finley

Girl
Charlotte
Natalie/Natalia
Mary
Adelaide?
Clare/Clara
Constance
Elizabeth
Cordelia

Hi Sarah,

I'm looking for a boy and girl names. Babies surname is Collins. I would like a strong name to go with Nathan (my sons name). Thanks for your help.

Hey need more help! Talked to OH and decided to go with nature/weather names as DD middle name is Raine! It doesn't need to BE a type of weather etc but could just mean it? x

I'd really like help, particularly with a girl's name, please. Our scan isn't for a week, so we don't know what we're having yet. I think we'd likely name a boy Jack William, but I'm not averse to adding another middle name. Our surname is English and very common. We like "proper," traditional names for the most part.

Here's the list I have:
Boy
Jack
William
Thomas
Clifton
Edmund
Finley

Girl
Charlotte
Natalie/Natalia
Mary
Adelaide?
Clare/Clara
Constance
Elizabeth
Cordelia

You all have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx :flower:

ooh, me please! i prefer unusual but not completely wacky names but dh is a little more reserved, although he chose both our kids names, Deacon and Winter. we need somehting that is going to match those names too, surname is swift:flower:

Oooh me pls. We are having a boy and I really don't have any ideas in mind.

I already have a little boy called Dylan and I absolutely love his name - I want a name I will like just as much. Our surname is Ward.

Thank you xx

ooh, me please! i prefer unusual but not completely wacky names but dh is a little more reserved, although he chose both our kids names, Deacon and Winter. we need somehting that is going to match those names too, surname is swift:flower:

Oooh me pls. We are having a boy and I really don't have any ideas in mind.

I already have a little boy called Dylan and I absolutely love his name - I want a name I will like just as much. Our surname is Ward.

Thank you xx

You both have been sent Your Personal Name Request via Private Message!
Best of Luck to you Both!!

You both have been sent Your Personal Name Request via Private Message!
Best of Luck to you Both!!

Sarah xx :flower:[/QUOTE]

i havent got it:shrug:

Ok,so not pregnant at the moment but still thinking of names. I would quite like to have something along the lines of a Scottish name as my surname is Buchanan but my OH is Smith and that is the surname the baby will have. We both quite like old fashioned names but none too old sounding ie Albert etc.Also something unique!

Hope its not too picky!! lol

Cath xx

Ok,so not pregnant at the moment but still thinking of names. I would quite like to have something along the lines of a Scottish name as my surname is Buchanan but my OH is Smith and that is the surname the baby will have. We both quite like old fashioned names but none too old sounding ie Albert etc.Also something unique!

Hope its not too picky!! lol

Cath xx

You have been sent Your Personal Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx:flower:

Really need help with a boys name, if its a girl it will be Charlotte Hope (even for later baby) but if its a boy we don't know, I like something a little different, last name is Gordon. Possibly John or James for a middle name which are traditional family names but personally I wouold like something a little different for a first name to spice it up a bit!

Really need help with a boys name, if its a girl it will be Charlotte Hope (even for later baby) but if its a boy we don't know, I like something a little different, last name is Gordon. Possibly John or James for a middle name which are traditional family names but personally I wouold like something a little different for a first name to spice it up a bit!

You have been sent Your Personal Name Request via Private Message!!

Sarah xx :flower::hugs:

Hi

I'm struggling with names, surname is Chambers and we are on team yellow so need both a girl and boy name. Little boy middle name would be Peter. We would like little girl to have a middle name but had a mind block and can't think of any.

xxx

Hi

I'm struggling with names, surname is Chambers and we are on team yellow so need both a girl and boy name. Little boy middle name would be Peter. We would like little girl to have a middle name but had a mind block and can't think of any.

xxx

You have been sent Your Personal Name Request via Private Message :)

Congratulations!

Hi we are finding it hard with both boy and girl. Surname will be Fletcher we like unique names. So far we have Esme for a girl and Luc, Jacob and Noah for a boy. Thank you so much, its a lovely service you offer!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->