Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Looking for a first name that flows well with the rest of his name, something sensible lol
"------- Karl Michael Kiener"
help please!!
xxx

Thank you, I have sent you Your Personal Name Request via Private Message.

Sarah xx :flower:

Hi Sarah :)
can u help me, I had a nightmare of a time deciding on a name for my dd, so im started now! lol
looking for girls names that go with Ellie-Mae

helllo, pleaseeeeee will u help me :)
we have our LO's first name but i really need help with the middle name ...
weve chosen Lilly, and the surname is saunders
id like something maybe something like marjorie but a lil more up to date?? ahhhh i dont know lol
xxxxx

Hey could u help me please??

Im totally stuck on a boys name for my little man!
I like unusual "celebrity" names like Harlow, Shiloh etc.

thanks xx

Hi Sarah :)
can u help me, I had a nightmare of a time deciding on a name for my dd, so im started now! lol
looking for girls names that go with Ellie-Mae with the surname Whyteside

You have been sent Your Personal Name Request via Private Message!

helllo, pleaseeeeee will u help me :)
we have our LO's first name but i really need help with the middle name ...
weve chosen Lilly, and the surname is saunders
id like something maybe something like marjorie but a lil more up to date?? ahhhh i dont know lol
xxxxx

You have been sent Your Private Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx

Hey could u help me please??

Im totally stuck on a boys name for my little man!
I like unusual "celebrity" names like Harlow, Shiloh etc.

thanks xx

You have been sent Your Private Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx

We like pretty and fairly short names, but not too common. Just as a guideline, we like Lily (-too common though :( ), Isla and Caris for a girl and Milo for a boy so far, but neither me nor dh are 100% sold on them, so any suggestions along similar lines welcome.
Thanks. x

Hi bit of a daft question probably but how do i pm you?? I think I must be going blind lol

Hi bit of a daft question probably but how do i pm you?? I think I must be going blind lol

Hi Hun, Not a daft question :)

My name sarah1989 is on the left - if you click on that it will give you four options: One will say "Send a private message to Sarah1989" click on that and it will bring you to a new screen which will open a reply box :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

I have some time to help out, please send me a request if you would like some help!!
I am available right through to help until the 6th of October, as we are going on our honeymoon.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!!

:hug: Sarah xx :flower:

Hi could you give me a few suggestions? I like names that arent common but arent too far fetched, i love the name maddox for a boy for example! Thank you :hugs:

Hi could you give me a few suggestions? I like names that arent common but arent too far fetched, i love the name maddox for a boy for example! Thank you :hugs:

Have sent you a Personalized Name Request via Private Message :flower:

Yes please! I'm sure we are having a boy (not 100% but pretty convinced), surname is Fryer and we would either like something celtic or a wee bit different but not too wacky they will get laughed at during school!
xxxx

hi there i would like a suggestion please, our name is 3 syllables and begins with V, we like unusual but not strange names, just something that is not common and lots of them in one class at school,
my other baby is called Sonny Blue

thanks xxxx

Yes please! I'm sure we are having a boy (not 100% but pretty convinced), surname is Fryer and we would either like something celtic or a wee bit different but not too wacky they will get laughed at during school!
xxxx

Your Personalized Name Request has been sent via Private Message!

hi there i would like a suggestion please, our name is 3 syllables and begins with V, we like unusual but not strange names, just something that is not common and lots of them in one class at school,
my other baby is called Sonny Blue

thanks xxxx

You have been sent your Personal Name Request via Private Message :)

Hey Ladies!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still available for Your Personalized Name Requests, however will be away from Tuesday October 6th to Thursday October 8th, 2009. Hubby and I are going on our honeymoon :happydance:.

Please feel free to leave me a message either here, or through Private Message, and I will get working on each request as soon as we get back!!

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Sarah xx
:flower:

Hi ya,
can you help me please im 20 weeks pregnant with my third child, and it's a girl!! Me and my OH have argued all week over names so please help!!!

I have 2 other children Bethany paige hawkey (5)
and bradley john hawkey (7)

we both like trendy names buit not so much popular names i like ella-mae, and he likes leila ? other names we have considered are jasmine and tia, open to all suggestions must go with other childrens names and must have a middle name
cheers can't wait to hear your replys
claire xxx

Hi ya,
can you help me please im 20 weeks pregnant with my third child, and it's a girl!! Me and my OH have argued all week over names so please help!!!

I have 2 other children Bethany paige hawkey (5)
and bradley john hawkey (7)

we both like trendy names buit not so much popular names i like ella-mae, and he likes leila ? other names we have considered are jasmine and tia, open to all suggestions must go with other childrens names and must have a middle name
cheers can't wait to hear your replys
claire xxx

You have been sent your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"