Personalized Name Requests Available For You

Hi our surname is Williams, any help with boys names would be gratefully welcomed. Not sure wot we're having but settled on a girls name but cannot think of a boys name.

My sister has two boys but used the following names: james, liam, michael, daniel, joe & lewis bit greedy I think cos I do like those names.

I do want to try & use michael as a middle name as it is my dads name.

Hope you can help cos I'm really struggling :wacko: x

Siblings are
Jack
Pete
Sally
We like short and simple. Nothing too modern
We are having a girl any day
Any ideas???

Hi our surname is Williams, any help with boys names would be gratefully welcomed. Not sure wot we're having but settled on a girls name but cannot think of a boys name.

My sister has two boys but used the following names: james, liam, michael, daniel, joe & lewis bit greedy I think cos I do like those names.

I do want to try & use michael as a middle name as it is my dads name.

Hope you can help cos I'm really struggling :wacko: x

Siblings are
Jack
Pete
Sally
We like short and simple. Nothing too modern
We are having a girl any day
Any ideas???

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests via Private Message!

Sarah xx :hugs: :flower:

Hi
Katie I am. I have a little boy Xavier and am pregnant with a boy. My last name is Long. I like all names.

Best wish Katie xxx

Hi
Katie I am. I have a little boy Xavier and am pregnant with a boy. My last name is Long. I like all names.

Best wish Katie xxx

Hey Katie,

I am unable to send you a Personal Message to reply with your name requests. I will keep an eye on your post count, and send it as soon as I can!

Sarah xx

Hello ! me please !!
Some lovely ladies have put suggestions out for me already but would love to hav ur thoughts also ? Ny surname is john. I love Ethan as a first name but stuck for a middle name. Don't want anything traditional if I can help it, but u might have one I fall in love with... also , any other first names u would say suitable to go with John ? X

Hey need some help with our little girls name! I am having her by C-section on Tuesday 25th and we still dont have a name! I want a really pretty girly name but nothing old fashioned or too out there..something 'normal' lol. I do quite like the name Emily but cant think of a middle name to go with it! Surname begins with a H. Any suggestions would be great! :flower:

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I have been gone for quite some time. My DH and I have moved and started new jobs in a completely different city, so we have been adapting and settling in. I am once again available to help anyone who needs it!

Please feel free to send me a Private Message, or reply to this thread, and I will do my best to get back to you within 48 hours! I will be replying to you with a private message, so please make sure you either have enough posts or private messaging enabled for me to do so!

Looking forward to hearing from you all very soon!

Sarah xx :hugs: :flower:

I'd love to hear some of your suggestions! I'm still TTC but am a lover of names!

My OH and I love older names, a lot of Roman/Greek names and things that just aren't that common these days. I'd love to hear suggestions for a girl and a boy. Our surname (well his, and mine will be soon) begins with an H and is two syllables. I am mostly stuck on middle names but am keen to hear what ideas you've got! :)

How many posts do I need to receive PMs?! :growlmad: I want name suggestions now!

I need boy names! I like short and cool. examples Blake, Jake, Luke, Jax (maybe max)

I need boy names! I like short and cool. examples Blake, Jake, Luke, Jax (maybe max)

I'd love to hear some of your suggestions! I'm still TTC but am a lover of names!

My OH and I love older names, a lot of Roman/Greek names and things that just aren't that common these days. I'd love to hear suggestions for a girl and a boy. Our surname (well his, and mine will be soon) begins with an H and is two syllables. I am mostly stuck on middle names but am keen to hear what ideas you've got! :)

You both have been sent Your Personalized Name Requests!

How many posts do I need to receive PMs?! :growlmad: I want name suggestions now!

Sent you a PM hun!

Hey Ladies!!!!

I am so sorry I have not been around for a while. I took a short break from the website while DH and I moved cities and started a new job! Now that we are here and settled into our new life I am back and ready to start helping you all out again with Personalized Names Requests!! In my original post I had said I would get back to you within 48 hours, please bear with me and give me two to three days to get back to you, as I am working long hours.

I am excited to start helping again, and hope to hear from you all soon! Feel free to reply to this thread, or send me a PM!!

Don't like old lady / old man names.
No surnames as first names
No 'p' names (surname begins with p)
No double barrelled
prefer more modern names, not worried about popularity
Am in uk so nothing too 'out there' or 'American sounding'
Doesn't need to be a 'proper' name for bc- happy with nn as a name on it's own
Shorter names better as surname has 3 syllables

Example of names I hate - Amelie, clementine, Payton, Mabel, Sophie-Rae, Chardonnay, Arthur, hunter, Blake

Don't like old lady / old man names.
No surnames as first names
No 'p' names (surname begins with p)
No double barrelled
prefer more modern names, not worried about popularity
Am in uk so nothing too 'out there' or 'American sounding'
Doesn't need to be a 'proper' name for bc- happy with nn as a name on it's own
Shorter names better as surname has 3 syllables

Example of names I hate - Amelie, clementine, Payton, Mabel, Sophie-Rae, Chardonnay, Arthur, hunter, Blake

You have been sent Your Personalized Name Request via Private Message!

Sarah xx :hugs::flower:

Hi. I am having trouble with boys names! I like 70-90's names!

Ooohh k.

We are looking for more uncommon but not a weird name. Our sons name is Hunter so we feel like we can't name our daughter something like "Sarah or Ashley." Catch my drift?

The only name I like is Belle but think it's to short.

The middle name is Rae and last name starts with a K

Ooohh k.

We are looking for more uncommon but not a weird name. Our sons name is Hunter so we feel like we can't name our daughter something like "Sarah or Ashley." Catch my drift?

The only name I like is Belle but think it's to short.

The middle name is Rae and last name starts with a K

You have been sent your personalized name request via Private Message!

Sarah xx :hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->