Peterborough Meet Thursday 22nd April Hampton.

Wallace272,i dont know how long it would take you to get there but its really easy.just straight down the a1 then its about 5mins up the road (dont come off at the a47,come off at the next junction.not sure what road it is).and I have no problem with your oh being there,cant speak for everyone though!! :)
Lesleyann,can you put a poll on the OP with those dates?and maybe a couple of others too,just in case?!
I personally can do any date!

Hey it wont let me add a poll :dohh:

18th March
25th March
1st April
8th April
15th April

Oh really?!Erm,how about putting the dates on the OP instead?lol
I can do any of those dates.are they all thursdays?

Oh really?!Erm,how about putting the dates on the OP instead?lol
I can do any of those dates.are they all thursdays?

yeah they are i always find wednesdays and thursday quiter than most other days :wacko:

I put a poll up for you, expires in 30 days and multiple selection so you can pick more than one date ok?

Lol,is anyone else gona vote for this?! :shrug:
I was up in peterborough at the weekend...and i now know what you mean by the restaurant behind tesco :blush:

Lol,is anyone else gona vote for this?! :shrug:
I was up in peterborough at the weekend...and i now know what you mean by the restaurant behind tesco :blush:

i keep checking back to see but no such luck lol I think if we say the 15th April if we go say 8/10 days more with no votes on other days.. it gives people chance to see a date and place and maybe more will come or there is just not many of us around here :shrug:

15th is ok with me, although childcare permitting, i may have to rearrange work at the last minute.

Sounds like a good idea lesleyann!!if there isnt going to be that many of us we could just meet in kiddicare? :shrug: then if the weather is good go for a walk (If there is anywhere to walk around there.i dont know.lol!!)

Sounds like a good idea lesleyann!!if there isnt going to be that many of us we could just meet in kiddicare? :shrug: then if the weather is good go for a walk (If there is anywhere to walk around there.i dont know.lol!!)

if i rememebr correct there is not much to walk around there although in hampton the tesco side not kiddiecare side there is a lake and a park.

Think ill edit the title to the :

Peterborough Meet Thursday 15th April Hampton.

That way if its kiddiecare or tesco extra caffe area its still the same area.

Now we just need to discuss a time and confirm the meeting place lol

lol...at this rate looks like its just the three of us (and the kiddies)!! I will try and bring my friend along who should be having her bubs this week to make up the numbers.lol. and maybe my step-sister who is pregnant with her second and who can talk for britain :rofl: (dont worry, it wont be an aly888 meet. I've spoken to and seen my step-sister once in the last 9 years so I know her as much as i know you, wich isnt much. lol)

All I know around there properly is Kiddicare. I get confused in the Tesco place coz I only go in there once in a blue moon :blush: i dont even know where the cafe is!!
but i know where McD's and that pub-restaurant looking place is now if you know whether or not its a good place to meet??

As for times, me and PP (and my still pregnant friend) are both down the A1 the other side of black cat so please dont make it 'crack of dawn' early. plus, it still takes me a while to get out of the house, and my mate will have a 5 week old so will probably take her a while to get together too :D

lol...at this rate looks like its just the three of us (and the kiddies)!! I will try and bring my friend along who should be having her bubs this week to make up the numbers.lol. and maybe my step-sister who is pregnant with her second and who can talk for britain :rofl: (dont worry, it wont be an aly888 meet. I've spoken to and seen my step-sister once in the last 9 years so I know her as much as i know you, wich isnt much. lol)

All I know around there properly is Kiddicare. I get confused in the Tesco place coz I only go in there once in a blue moon :blush: i dont even know where the cafe is!!
but i know where McD's and that pub-restaurant looking place is now if you know whether or not its a good place to meet??

As for times, me and PP (and my still pregnant friend) are both down the A1 the other side of black cat so please dont make it 'crack of dawn' early. plus, it still takes me a while to get out of the house, and my mate will have a 5 week old so will probably take her a while to get together too :D

Well i will be coming on a buss from the other side of town and thats about an hour with all the stops ect lol

Ooo black cat lol

Never been in that pub however i have used the Mc d's alot lol :haha: i have friends who work there :haha:

Well i will be coming on a buss from the other side of town and thats about an hour with all the stops ect lol

Ooo black cat lol

Never been in that pub however i have used the Mc d's alot lol :haha: i have friends who work there :haha:

lol, where abouts in peterborough do you live? what area??

we only know that the pub and McD's is there coz we went up to kiddicare last week to have photo's taken and OH wanted some chicken nuggets first :dohh:

What about 11.00/11.30 ... usually gives people enough time to get out of the house, though when Brooke was small i just brought her to meets in sleepsuits so i got an extra 5 mins in bed :lol:

Ooo black cat lol

we only know that the pub and McD's is there coz we went up to kiddicare last week to have photo's taken and OH wanted some chicken nuggets first :dohh:

Gunthorpe, Used to live in orton for a bit and lol no where does chicken nuggets as good as Mc D's lol

What about 11.00/11.30 ... usually gives people enough time to get out of the house, though when Brooke was small i just brought her to meets in sleepsuits so i got an extra 5 mins in bed :lol:

yeah i think 11:30am is good, gives people driving a nice amount of time to get here as well as people catching busses ect...

any objections from anyone for the time of 11:30am ?

Ooo black cat lol

Gunthorpe, Used to live in orton for a bit and lol no where does chicken nuggets as good as Mc D's lol

My mum lives in Paston (rough, i know, but its all she could afford after leaving her husband and flying my brother back from New Zealand), and my step-sister lives in Gunthorpe :thumbup:

11.30 is fine with me...fits in well with her morning feed too!

Ooo black cat lol

My mum lives in Paston (rough, i know, but its all she could afford after leaving her husband and flying my brother back from New Zealand), and my step-sister lives in Gunthorpe :thumbup:

11.30 is fine with me...fits in well with her morning feed too!

not all of paston is rough lol i go to chadburn center for baby clinic. i live right near the old john clair if you no that pub lol

I think and no offence if its your mums street lol crabtree used to be one of the worst anyway dont no what its like now though lol

could you just think all these women with babies sitting around waiting for each other not realising we was all there :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->