Peterborough Meet Thursday 22nd April Hampton.

i did not realise :dohh: means its all going to be packed :dohh: could postpone to the 22nd if thats better?

Might be better!! Kiddicare during holidays could be suicide, plus it means that those with older children are more likely to be able to come along :shrug: Makes no difference to me coz I do bugger all all week anyway. lol

School holidays ... make me want to poke my eye out with a fork :rofl:

Ok we will postpond to the 22nd :thumbup: where we wont get knocked over by school kids lol so the

Thursday 22nd April 11:30am......

Have we decided if we are meeting at kiddiecare cafee or the cafee in tesco?

22nd i should be ok for, theres nothing on the calendar. kids go back 19th this area, and whittlesey area etc go back 22nd so both ways it should be less packed

Ok we will postpond to the 22nd :thumbup: where we wont get knocked over by school kids lol so the

Thursday 22nd April 11:30am......

Have we decided if we are meeting at kiddiecare cafee or the cafee in tesco?

:happydance: as for where...hmmm...kiddicare is usually quite empty during the week, but I think the risk of us walking up to a completely random mummy with her baby and saying 'hi, here for the BnB meet?' is waaay too high, and could be quite embarassing (for me anyway) :blush: :blush: SO, with that in mind, I vote Tesco, even though its probably gonna be busier :shrug:

tesco really aint that busy during the day...and kiddicare is even less busy!

if everyone wears a santa hat then there will be no confusion / embarassment.... :p

tesco really aint that busy during the day...and kiddicare is even less busy!

if everyone wears a santa hat then there will be no confusion / embarassment.... :p

lol yeah lets pick something we should all have or something :haha:

So will meet in kiddicare..

Like erm red scarfs or something :shrug:

hahaha.

im sure we'd be okay meeting in the coffee shop, just everyone post a pic of themselves so we know who to look for?!

<-- thats me!! :D

Ok,kiddicare cafe it is then :thumbup: im happy to swap numbers if anyone wants just in case we need to get in contact on the day!! X

will post a picture in a bit.. well a newer picture.. Im also happy to swap numbers :thumbup:

ooh ill come! :)
and try not to get lost this time :/

yey heidi!!! u should come to mine first - i live like a 4 min drive from kiddicare. i cant wait to meet Louie!!!

well atlest we might have some more people :thumbup:

now if people can confirm if they are coming or not we will have a number of who to look our for :flower:

well i will come, and probably visit kym and harriet en route so us two/four can come together

Hi ladies hope noone minds me posting here o have just moved to Wyton, near huntongdon. So quite close.

I can only get tuesdays off for the next month so I can't come :-(

Hi ladies hope noone minds me posting here o have just moved to Wyton, near huntongdon. So quite close.

:wave: hiya. You gonna come along to the meet next week?

netty, sorry you cant make it. I'm sure there will be another sometime in the future. Hopefully meet you then :flower:

**bumpy-wumpy**

Not long to go now ladies...is there a list of 'confirmed' people in this thread?! :D

I will deffo be there with mini-me in tow :thumbup: I have spoken to my step-sister (her name is HAyley btw) who is gonna come along too, but she cant stay long as she has to pick her little girl up from pre-school. But she will probably have another child with her as she is a child-minder! Not had confirmation from my friend and her baby yet, so dont add her to the list!!

Lesleyann, i'll PM you with my mobile number. There is a good chance I will probably be running a few mins late so think it's a good idea I have at least one persons number. lol :flower:

Looking forward to meeting you all and your wee ones :happydance:

Right well ive texted you ally so you have my numb :thumbup:

aly does yoru step-sisters child go caberstead by any chance its really nice in there :thumbup:

So confirmed by what i can tell so far

Lesleyann
Aly888
dougie
Pink_Tinks

If there is anyone else please post :thumbup: Wonder is Holly will be coming? hmm lol

i am hoping i can get butthings are very hectic at mo! i will post 1st thing thurs am to let you know either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->