Peterborough Meet Thursday 22nd April Hampton.

yeah, crabtree is still mega dodgey...but my mum lives literally around the corner!! my brother lives opposite my mum and the posty delivered a card from Denmark to them when it should have gone to crabtree...my SIL opened it and it had 6 pills in it :rofl:
I dont know Gunthorpe at all. All I know is my step-sister lives on Hallfields Lane, and thats only coz i went to hers a couple of weeks ago.lol

I think we will recognise each other. Do you look how you look how you look in your avatar?

yeah, crabtree is still mega dodgey...but my mum lives literally around the corner!! my brother lives opposite my mum and the posty delivered a card from Denmark to them when it should have gone to crabtree...my SIL opened it and it had 6 pills in it :rofl:
I dont know Gunthorpe at all. All I know is my step-sister lives on Hallfields Lane, and thats only coz i went to hers a couple of weeks ago.lol

I think we will recognise each other. Do you look how you look how you look in your avatar?

yeah pretty much lol just dyed my hair black though haha.. i might post a new picture in this thread a day or so before the meet lol

hallfields lane hmm i live off that haha ...

OMG that card a bit like "happy birthday get high" lol

so whos actually meeting up then? :)

erm Aly me and polo (holly) by the looks of it lol :haha:

I think people miss this thread or forgot it lol

Might link it into my siggy or something to see if can find anymore

good idea.
mummytobe must have had her baby by now so i'll message her see if she wants to come.

just have to keep bumping the thread so ppl see it! :)

i may come but think i am at work - will see if i can swap my day off!
its only 45 mins for me.

what time are you meeting up?

i may come but think i am at work - will see if i can swap my day off!
its only 45 mins for me.

what time are you meeting up?

11:30am....

Closer to the date ill add a comfirmed list on the first post of who should be there :thumbup:

hi,

can you put me as a possible? i cant say a definate yes, as 1 of the older 2 may be ill etc there is nothing on the calendar so date wise its fine.

crabtree is still really rough, i'm 3 streets up and was speaking to 1 of local police team other day as we have had previous problems down my road and they got called to a drunken fight in crabtree - this was about 11-11.30am! where i am has calmed down alot over the past 2-3yrs

hi,

can you put me as a possible? i cant say a definate yes, as 1 of the older 2 may be ill etc there is nothing on the calendar so date wise its fine.

crabtree is still really rough, i'm 3 streets up and was speaking to 1 of local police team other day as we have had previous problems down my road and they got called to a drunken fight in crabtree - this was about 11-11.30am! where i am has calmed down alot over the past 2-3yrs

yeah i will put you down hun. i think paston goes though stages it seems much worse when that pub is open in the center

thanks.

i've been here 10yrs and we only had probs when the kids of road turned 13+ and were hnaging around outside - it was hard for me as i was only 18 and therefore the same age as some of them that still lived at home and asking them to move from infront my house/get off my garden wall etc.

but as most got older they have moved out etc and it nice and quite again. give it another few yrs and it will be my kids as the teenagers!!!

parts of paston are worse than others but you get that with most estates.

Apparently there was a "drug bust" in crabtree a few weeks ago when we had all that snow. when everyones roofs were covered in snow there was one that was suspiciously void of snow coz of the heat from the canabis factory they had growing in the loft :rofl:

Lesleyann,my sister lives just up the road from a chinese takeaway...cant remember the name of it though!!such a small world eh?haha

Il put a link in my sig too...it may or may not help.lol :shrug:

Apparently there was a "drug bust" in crabtree a few weeks ago when we had all that snow. when everyones roofs were covered in snow there was one that was suspiciously void of snow coz of the heat from the canabis factory they had growing in the loft :rofl:

Lesleyann,my sister lives just up the road from a chinese takeaway...cant remember the name of it though!!such a small world eh?haha

ha i think i no the one you mean but i cannot remember the name :haha:

and Lol busted by snow no need for weird fancy cameras just let it snow :thumbup:

ha i think i no the one you mean but i cannot remember the name :haha:

and Lol busted by snow no need for weird fancy cameras just let it snow :thumbup:

lol, it was bugging me so i googled it...its called Kung-Fu Kitchen :thumbup: and she lives kinda near Waveney Grove
I should also add that my SIL took the pills to the police station, just so no-one thinks that she kept them for herself. lol :haha:

I bet the drug farmers were well miffed that they were caught out by a light dusting of snow...didnt see that one coming did they :haha:

Thought I would do a quick bump for this thread in case anyone else is interested!!?
Come on girlies,its a good excuse to snoop around kiddicare :thumbup:

hi,

i wont be coming as its school holidays and i will have the older 2 mosters as well. sorry. hope you good time.

so ok lets try and work out who can come lol we seem to get this place moving then it dies :dohh:

Just notice this thread, I think I'm free on the 15th. LesleyAnn you bought my bumbo and other stuff off me ages ago!

Just notice this thread, I think I'm free on the 15th. LesleyAnn you bought my bumbo and other stuff off me ages ago!

yeah the bumbo and ilovemybear cot bumper :thumbup:

aly have you got anyone coming with you?

Not asked them yet. My step-sister probs wont know if she will be free until the week before, and i have to ask my mate. didnt realise the 15th was during the school holidays so I dont know if she has anything planned with her older one or not!!

I will be there though :D

i did not realise :dohh: means its all going to be packed :dohh: could postpone to the 22nd if thats better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->