Peterborough Meet Thursday 22nd April Hampton.

Right well ive texted you ally so you have my numb :thumbup:

aly does yoru step-sisters child go caberstead by any chance its really nice in there :thumbup:

So confirmed by what i can tell so far

Lesleyann
Aly888
dougie
Pink_Tinks

If there is anyone else please post :thumbup: Wonder is Holly will be coming? hmm lol

No idea where her daughter goes :shrug: you can ask her on the day :)

I'm not sure i will be able to attend as i have swimming at 12.30 till 1, so kinda depends how long people intend to stay for?!

:hi: girls, im not going to be able to come Thursday, just been sorting my childcare for the week and have no one to have Brooke on Friday so im having to swap my working week around and work Thursday instead.

Hope you all have a good time :thumbup:

Pink_Tinks, my step sister is coming but has to leave early to pick her little girl up at 12.30 so you could always drop in quickly, maybe?!

What is the plan for the day then? or are we just gonna play it by ear, so to speak!! At the minute the forecast is saying there is a 30% chance of rain/scattered showers :( boo

oh no not rain :nope: Think we are just going to see how it goes and have fun :thumbup: i have the dentist before so even more BOOOOO!!! lol but i have yoga in the evening :happydance:

erm, you, me...lol

Just wanna say in advance, please excuse the state of my eyebrows tomorrow :blush: I am currently two weeks into growing them out (reasy to start again) and they look hideous :haha:

Morning!!
Tiny change in plan,but we are meeting at Tesco across the road then walking across. Because Tesco is where the bus stops so its easier for everyone then!!
Still meeting at 11.30, hope to see some of you there :thumbup: x

cant make it im afraid, come down with (i think) the flu got a sky high temperature so day in bed for me im afraid :(

cant make it im afraid, come down with (i think) the flu got a sky high temperature so day in bed for me im afraid :(

awww :hugs: I had that last week. It's awful. Hope you are feeling better soon :flower:

im going to be late lol change of plans with oh taking me so going to be 10-15 late :doh:

i totally forgot it was today and oh took my car to get the tyres done,have a good time tho ladies x

Well,looking like its just me and you lesleyann :shrug: :dohh:

hi,

hope those that managed to meet up had a nice time. i can hardly walk as my knee gave way last friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->