PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Yay!!

But for all I am keen to see your beautiful baby and for you to have your new daughter in your arms, I am also thinking that by then my little one will be 4/5 months old and that make me quite sad lol.

I am really enjoying her being tiny and every day she gets bigger lol. Although I am keen to see what type of little lady or Tom boy she will be haha.

xxx

Hi again ladies! Not sure if you remember me. Seemed to have lost this thread somehow. Doing great here, third tri already. Baby is a boy and should be here in about 12 weeks!

Yay!!

But for all I am keen to see your beautiful baby and for you to have your new daughter in your arms, I am also thinking that by then my little one will be 4/5 months old and that make me quite sad lol.

I am really enjoying her being tiny and every day she gets bigger lol. Although I am keen to see what type of little lady or Tom boy she will be haha.

xxx

Oh my gosh Donna, how can your little lady be a month and a half already. Everythings going too quick now, need some time to start slowing down :haha:

wow donna that is a scary thought!! thinking about it my pregnancy has gone quickly but the time ahead of me seems so far away and im already uncomfy and getting physically tired. anti-natal on Friday for me.

got another great bargain from mamas and papas a pair of curtains for the nursery and they were £85 reduced down to £10!!! bargain!!! and my auntie bought me a lovely new moses basket. all I need to get now is a swing for baby and some more bottles and some extra clothes and towels and things then we're done!

You're organised Claire! I've got hammock to get, bouncy chair and a baby bath and then I am done. Just finished the last of the clothes shopping yesterday.

Did you get any further with names yet? We are still stuck at the moment :dohh: I think it's just going to be 'oi'

no we don't have any new ones really I think Georgia is still at the top of the list but knowing us that could change!!lol x

I have no energy today I could sooo go back to bed but the bloody bathroom wont clean itself!!:help:

And im quite breathless today, its so annoying theres things I want to get done and to finish in the nursery but standing up right now seems so much effort!! I hope I get a energy burst soon!!!

Z will be three months in 8 days!! How crazy is that??

Claire wow I can't believe how far along you are now!! Congrats on the 3rd trimester!! :dance:

Brandi I remember you, glad you found us again, and Congrats on baby boy, he will make it a little bit more even on the sexes LOL. It is a bit female dominated at the moment LOL:haha:

Amazing how fast time goes. It has felt like this pregnancy is going by slowly, but then I noticed there's a January 2015 thread up today, and I realize it's May already and it really puts it into perspective that there isn't much time left. Based on my labours, Gabe will be here in as little as 10 weeks and as much as 13. Either way, 3 months isn't bad at all.

And yes, thankfully another little boy. My poor son is VERY outnumbered right now. On one hand, he's excited he's going to have a little brother, but he's also going through a jealous stage because he's been the only boy for nearly 6 years. He thinks he's being replaced as Mommy's Little Boy.

Sasha!! Good to hear from you, can't believe Zander is nearly 3 months :wacko: crazy stuff!

AFM my naughty little baby is breech so I've been given advice to get it turned. If no joy in 3 weeks they will arrange scan to check presentation :cry:

wow sacha 3 months already!!! wow time has flown!!

ladyluck ahh im sure baby will turm still have plenty of time yet, I went for my antenatal today and baby is lying across but she didn't seem concerned she said they see where baby is at 36 weeks. xx

Happy 3m months Zander, Sacha wow time flies eh? Hope you are well xx

Claire Abi was transverse up until we were past 32 weeks and then lay oblique for weeks until she settled down LOA turning ROA only days before she was born, little monkey lol
Love Georgia too, my Conor would have been Georgia if he had been a girl xx

Hi Brandi
Nice to hear from you, I love the name Gabriel, and would have used Gabe too! My hubby was not keen though

Abi slept for 5 hrs last night straight! Brill !! I still keep her with me down stairs until about 11pm, then she gets a last feed when we go up, and she slept until 4am. Clever wee chick :)

I had my coil inserted wednesday, and it was very uncomfortable. And my pelvis has been sore since too. And I have been bleeding since too :( bloody knew I should have got hubby to do the right thing this time and go for snip lol.... But then that is too final haha!

Love to all mums and babies and bumps xx

So I have a question to all those mammas that have had their babies so far. Have you resumed did? I am starting to finally think about it. I think I may finally feel healed emotionally and physically from all that nonsense.

Hi I just found your forum through Google. I'm 6 weeks with my 4th baby I have a girl and two boys so in really hoping for a girl to even things out. I was wondering if any of u guys find you show more with a certain sex.

Have you had a coil before I took mine out the month before we ttc. I had nothing but trouble with mine hope your not goin through much

Congrats bakingababy, I had a bigger bump with my girls and put more on my butt and hips with my boys but to look at you probably would not know unless you knew me very well lol. Got heavier with every preheat regardless of the sex.

Sacha, we have dtd once :( I just don't feel like it, tired and my back aches pelvis aches and hips click:( hopefully normality will resume soon, feel I am really letting my hubby down and neglecting him.

Hi all other beautiful mommas and babies and bumpps xxx

Congrats bakingababy and welcome to the forum its a great place with loads of help available or general chit chat!!:winkwink: I was the same I think ive gotten bigger with each pregnancy and with my girls you can never tell im pregnant from the back but I think you could with my boy.

hows everyone doing?? cant believe im 30 weeks im excited now and trying to enjoy my last few weeks of pregnancy and im trying not to wish it away as this is our last baby!! but im excited to get my bag ready and start washing the baby clothes!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->