PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Thank you for the welcome ladies!

Hmm a Camel is a very interesting choice :haha:

Hi beautiful!!

Congrats and welcome

A camel???? Where do you live? Where do you keep a camel? Omg lol!!! I want a camel. Are you even allowed a camel as a pet? Will you ride your camel? Is it more like a working animal rather than a pet? Sorry for the nosyness lol!! But a camel?? Lmao fab choice, although not when they spit pmsl

xx

lol, yes a camel :) MY hubby and his dad have always wanted one. We have 2 1/2 acres here where we will keep it and live in a desert, so it should be rather happy. Yes, we plan on training it to ride, but right now its only 9 months old (5'6" at the top of its hump already!) Can't ride it until 2-3 years old. they live to be over 50 years old. We plan on getting so females and starting a nice little herd and milking the females (there milk sells for $80-$160 US a gallon!) and people love the uniqueness of them, if we can train it well enough, we would love to do Nativity scenes and possible rides with him :) And like I said before, I know we're crazy :) We've done other animals before, too. We've had goats, chickens, rabbits, turkeys, ducks, and geese. Right now we have one horse, four dogs, and a cat (Not to mention the 8 people we have living in a 3 bedroom house!)

Wow!! that is totally AWESOME!! I'd love to have some chickens but I think the cats would love it more! haha

That is really interesting. We would love to have a few acres of land, but we would have to move way out of the city to get it, and then have to commute for work. Not feasible at the moment. DH lived on a farm most of his life and raised horses, so we would love to have our own. One day when the boys are older. Oh and as for 8 people in a 3 bedroom house that is us! We are still working on a fourth room, but that won't get finished until DH finds another job…. Which is taking for ever!

welcome to the new girls!!!

wow a camel sounds great!! lol

thanks girls for the lovely comments!! so we went to the wedding Saturday which was lovely we all had a lovely day altho emma wasn't feeling great but calpol sorted that out!! and now me and emma arnt well I have such a sore throat and so does emma so not doing much today just stuff around the house. going down the caravan at the weekend til the end of term so hopefully kids wont get bored and do my head in lol I just hope dh can take the time off as he did book it off but he maybe too busy! will see!! xx

oh and im past Vday!!!:happydance::happydance:

Congrats on being past Vday!! That is exciting! Wow I can't believe you are already past it. It has gone really fast!!

Woop for passing v day Claire and hoping everyone feels better soon. Dawson is poorly today again, had a temp last week for a night only but he is hot again today and looks pale and is just more clingy than ever.

My little lady is 4 weeks today, already! xxx

I have been so tired and crabby over the weekend, poor hubby can't do anything right. I know I am being irrational a lot but am so annoyed and pissed off at silly things that build up then I am in a strop and can't even get myself out of it. He wanted to buy chocolate for god sake and I went into a strop because ' I am trying to lose the baby weight not gain more!! '' then bought I went and chocolate anyway and still blame him, because it was his idea!! He can't win! Am I the only one being a bitch?? xxx

Lol, the worst thing is...I know!! And I cannot stop it!!! I decide that tonight I will be nice, talk to hubby, tell him what I need him to do to help etc.. Lol then he comes in from work, mentions being tired or having had v real busy day or wants to go to his friends, and I am screaming inside. I am tired, I maybe haven't had the best of days and would love top go out to friends but don't say anything because I know it is not his fault but am being an irrational bitch again.... So say nothing horrid, but don't say anything nice or proactive either and end up feeling angry and peeved off and well bitchy again lmao!! And if he suggested I go out wihout Abi, I would say no!! I want to be with her. But I find I can't leave Dawson either because then I feel I am abandoning him! So in all honesty hubby cannot really win. I want him to interactive with Dawson, the way I do! Not his half arsed attempts at it. I want to be able to spend time with both of the little ones and know he is looking after the other one / interacting with them as I would. And I don't think he does, so I end up doing it all and then feeling bitchy about it. Grrrrr hoping this is hormones and that normal me resumes soon! I really dislike this me!

Last night he was eating a biscuit and I wanted to shout at him to shut the hell up, why does he need to be so noisy?? Can he not eat normally? Lmao, we have been together 14 years so I am sure he has not suddenly developed eating habits that annoy me so much lol

Lol. Definitely a healthy dose of hormones Donna! They'll settle soon.

hi guys quite in here lately!!
donna I hope your feeling back to yourself now!

hows everyone else?

cant believe im nearly in 3rd tri!! feeling and looking really big now and im knackered today and a little grumpy, sod it im not doing anything today I just don't have the energy!!

1800320_10152332232833711_1287859189933467204_n.jpg

Looking good!

Ness was 3 months yesterday! We move back to IL in 6 days (1100 miles) so we are packing and planning. Ness and I are flying but it is a 4 hour drive to the airport we fly out of and Mark is driving the Uhaul with the dog.

Thanks Claire xxx can't really remember writing that post or feeling that way now haha, must have been a bad few days !!! Dawson had been such hard work there, screaming hitting himself and generally being exhausting lol.

Janessa is 3 months waaahhhh!! That went fast! Hope your move goes well and everything is nice and smooth for you all xxx

Abi had her 6 week check up with HV today, she is 10lb4 and 57.5cm and is doing great. Following the 50 percentile line perfectly xxx

hope everyone else is doing well xx

kellie good luck with the move I don't envy you I hate moving!! xx

donna ah bless cant believe she is 6 weeks already!!! madness!!

I have more energy today thank goodness I hate the feeling of laziness! but jobs around the house are getting harder and I feel ive put on to much weight!! ive put on nearly 2 stone!!!:nope: im gonna have to start watching what I eat more!!:dohh:

Claire I put on loads of weight this time, 3 .5 stone!!! Have lost 1.5 but still 2 stone to go, sigh!!!! I just seemed to gain and gain, and gain! Even from my booking in appointment I had already gained loads whereas with my first pregnancy I never put on any weight until I was about 4/5 months. I am sure it will come off again but just is taking a bit longer. I cannot exercise much as I am still sore so that does not help :(.

You are looking fab and third tri yay!!! Won't be long at all! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->