PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

lynn I hope your prediction is right! do you feel any different this time round? we are on our 5th and we are having another girl so that will be 4 girls for us and just 1 ds! ds sure will be spoilt as his sisters adore him!

welcome erin! I hope you feel better soon I hate the 1st tri and fx for a sticky bean in there!!

im huge (or I feel huge) I find with girls they make you fat everywhere!! il put on a bump pic later. there just seems like such a long way to go still!! I don't want to wish it away but apart of me would like it to hurry up and be july already lol.

nursery is coming together dh put the cot together yesterday:happydance: so now I need to put up the wall stickers but not sure if im changing my mind on them or not???? will see I can always take them down if needs be!!

Lynn I now have 5 boys!! I am a boy maker apparently. I sure hope that you do get a girl, as I am reader and even saw a baby girl that I though would mean we were having a girl too. Even every person (psychic or not) I talked to said I would have a girl. They weren't wrong as the soul that came to me and all the others was truly a girl, she just came into this life a boy. :shrug: We all get what we are meant to have, I was sad for a long time that he was a boy, but I think that was mainly because I got my hopes up. I sure hope that you will have one!! I really do. :flower: (sorry if this sounds like I am trying to be a downer, that is not what I am trying to do, just your story sounds so similar to mine :))

Thanks for sharing your story..I am trying not to get my hopes up!
But i always beleived in myself my girl would come last, it's truely a beleif of mine. Your story was lovely tho, i totally understand about the soul etc..

Hello Erin :happydance:

congrats to the new ladies :cloud9:

good to hear how everyone is doing. I have been so busy trying to get back to school with the kids and the house and all. its so nice to have energy when the pregnancy is done, but then there is so much to do and not enough time lol

Welcome Erin and Lynn!

The craziness just continues around here but we're hanging in there!

SO glad to see some of you on FB now. . .love all the pics!

im currently feeling extremely fat!! not just my bump which doesn't really bother me its everywhere else!! I find with girls they make you fat everywhere!! my arse is bigger my legs are bigger. im running out of clothes that actually fit me and fed up of wearing the same old thing leggings!! I need to stock up on dresses and just live in those I think

Claire I thought you looked great, but I can understand how you feel. We all feel fatter/bigger than we are. I think the fat glasses get put on the moment the double lines show up. ;)

Claire - You look great! I spread every time I get pregnant, almost from the beginning. It doesn't matter boy or girl. Lol. It doesn't matter how much, being pregnant is still beautiful!

For the last week or so I thought everyone had been really quiet................

Some how I had managed to unsubscribe from the thread :dohh:

It has been a little quiet but I figured it was just a really busy weekend for everyone.

Can I cautiously join you ladies? I'm pregnant with number four due 10th Dec!

I say cautiously join as I have a history of recurrent mcs (this is actually pregnancy #8 for me)

Can I cautiously join you ladies? I'm pregnant with number four due 10th Dec!

I say cautiously join as I have a history of recurrent mcs (this is actually pregnancy #8 for me)

Absolutely!! :flower: I am sorry to hear about the mcs, but you don't have to leave the group at any time if you don't want to. ;)

I'm sorry about your recurrent miscarriages. Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy. I pray this one is sticky for you!

I'm still sticking around, just not talking much... 15 weeks already and still haven't told the in-laws. Oh, and we are adding to our animal family. We're going to be getting a camel at the end of the month!!! So excited! And yes, I know we're crazy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->