PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Charl I'm sorry about your test. How come they gave it to u so early? I don't think we get glucose test til 5 months.

when I had a general practitioner (aka: our family dr) for births they didn't really offer inductions til we were overdue. they did offer things like stripping the membranes. when I use an ob/gyn for births they always offer induction at 39 weeks.

tryn- that's funny you go into labor the day of induction. my 4th was scheduled for induction and my water broke the afternoon before. he was born 11:59pm the day before he was supposed to be induced. :lol:

ID like my labours to get shorter lol 1st was 31 hours 2nd 18hours 3rd 10 & 4th 10hours.
Happy 12weeks Donna xx

when I had a general practitioner (aka: our family dr) for births they didn't really offer inductions til we were overdue. they did offer things like stripping the membranes. when I use an ob/gyn for births they always offer induction at 39 weeks.

tryn- that's funny you go into labor the day of induction. my 4th was scheduled for induction and my water broke the afternoon before. he was born 11:59pm the day before he was supposed to be induced. :lol:

Literally that morning! I get up and I am in labor. I think what happens is I know I am going in the next day so I hit the mall & shop like a mad woman, and all that walking sends me in labor. I also have never had my water break on its own either. I've always had the hook after I'm strapped in to the bed lol

:rofl: I bet your right tryn!!!

I was always scared of my water breaking on its own. I heard it makes you have extremely strong contractions. the one pregnancy mine broke on its own I didn't start contracting and had to be put on Pitocin to get things going lol

Yup I heard too...but it makes sense cuz u start to dilate like crazy after & the baby moves down.

Charl I'm sorry about your test. How come they gave it to u so early? I don't think we get glucose test til 5 months.

Yeah its usually 28 weeks they do GTT, but i had GD in my last pregnancy so had GTT earlier this time... Would have preferred to have waited a bit longer as now i will have double the amount of hospital appointments to try find babysitters for etc :(

sorry your results weren't so good chalrhow :) At least you might get extra scans to see bubba (if that's favourable to you?)

My waters never broke spontaneously either, and within seconds of them being broken I was experiencing the most pain ever, but then was pushing the next minute and each baby was born very shortly afterwards. I might try and let them go naturally this time -but maybe that would just lengthen my labour mmmmm something to think about

xx

Ok charl! Well I'm sure you will be fine, of course the extra appts are a hassle but since u been there done that you will be strong :)
Wannabubba-LOL not me. I want to firmly in a hospital before my water goes. Who I say who will clean up that mess? :rofl:

i was the same way my last pegnancy i had gd so far im ok now with my early testing i hope its not postive when i get it in september

Hi girls glad you're all good well finally I am feeling better yay no more sickness for me! Sometimes a smell might set me off but mostly I'm fine woohoo! Now I can start to enjoy it!!!!

That's great masonsbaby! You had quite the time of it with the sick!

Great to hear masons! Hopefully mine will settle soon, although I haven't had it too bad I'm still throwing up twice a day...significantly. like entire meals lol.

I hope its gone for U soon tryn its the worst feeling so sick I actually didn't mind the throwing up so much but the terrible nausea in between was horrendous I compared it to having the worst hangover with worst food poisoning throw in some chronic fatigue times it by 100 & you're still no where near close lol it sux :S

Yea I had it bad earlier on in pregnancy. I have to say though nothing like my first pregnancy. It was severe. Couldn't hold down water. Vomited so much I eventually vomited my stomach lining & blood. By my second child I lost a back tooth from the constant acid bile. Even with # 3 & 4 the vomiting was way more uncontrolled. So the fact that I'm making it to the bathroom is WAAAAAY better! Nausea your right is sometimes worse than the throw up!

Masonsbaby so glad you are feeling better -and woop for being in second tri already xx

I stopped getting notifications of replies to threads, any one else having problems?

xxx

I'm still getting them. But I deleted my subscription to it once by accident, but once I posted in here again it came back.

I'm still getting them. But I deleted my subscription to it once by accident, but once I posted in here again it came back.

Discovered my emails went into my spam folder -never did before lol -dunno what happened there! But all fixed now

What kind of weekend is everyone having. I just napped for 2hrs on the sofa, bliss! Had been for a huge walk up the national park this morning with my youngest son and our dog and exhausted us both lol.
Hubby is away to a musical /comedy festival all day, so home alone (well with the boys lol) ! Normally doesn't bother me but must admit today felt a bit sad and dare I say it 'needy'! Lol stupid preggo hormones haha Anyway, he sensed I was a bit off and said he is going to spoil me and pamper me tomorrow.

xx

My husband works on Saturdays and I spent the morning relaxing watching movies. I cooked some breakfast for my boys, my daughter is away for the weekend. I'm about to go upstairs straighten up my room, and throw in a load of laundry. Later I plan on cooking dinner, so pretty quiet day.

masons- so nice to hear you are feeling better :hugs: im still pretty sick but there are intermittent times when I feel ok so its getting better. at least its not constant all day long.

tryn- my first 2 were pretty bad too. I was crazy sick til 1 every day with them, but then felt better. my 3rd was my worst. I got dehydrated once and was so very sick. my throat hurt so much I couldn't eat or drink, it was horrible. one day I decided to count how many times I threw up. I got to 11 by 1pm and quit counting. ugh! I finally got some medicine that helped a little. my last 3 I have thrown up a little, but its mostly been nausea. really sucks when its all day. with my 4th I was nauseous the entire pregnancy and even threw up during labor, which is not normal for me. yuck. I feel sorry for those ladies that always throw up in labor. having a contraction while throwing up is not easy lol.

so sorry for the ladies that have or are experiencing GD. I always think I will fail and somehow I don't. wouldn't know the first thing about what to do if I had it. :hugs:

we went out and got a cat and puppy this weekend. im not much of an animal person, but my DH and kids promise to do the cleaning up after them so we will see how it goes. the cat already attacked the dog so far! we are getting the cats front claws out since he is an inside cat and I wont tolerate my kids or furniture being scratched up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->