Phantom kicks.......constantly??

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Ok i didnt know where to put this so here goes..........
I have in the past had some of those phantom kick sensations maybe 3-4 times max and that was over 2 months ago.
For the last 2 days i have been getting flutterings constantly, especially when drinking coffee and cold drinks etc which is what i got when i was carrying Tabs.
Tabs is 8 months old now and was wondering if anyone else has had it constantly for days and how long after having your LO's?
Im gonna get a test tomorrow just to be certain, but it is definitely freaking me out now.

Ooh, that must be wierd. I haven't had it like that myself. Can't you test today? I'm impatient!!!:rofl:

Is there any chance that you could be pregnant?

Phantom kicks can happen post natal, and are usually down to the uterus contracting after birth. Not sure what would cause them so late on though.

Your uterus can take months to finish contracting... remember it took almost 10 months to stretch that much, and its a muscle, so it takes a long time to tone back up... Coffee causes vasodilation which increases your blood flow and circulation which could cause more when your having coffee!

i still feel like i get kicks, and also feel like i get braxton hicks quite often too !!!! i think im just weird lol.

hi-i had some funny feelings like small prods/kicks the other day-wierd!! and im def not pregnant!!

i still feel like i get kicks, and also feel like i get braxton hicks quite often too !!!! i think im just weird lol.

:shock: funny you mention this, I thought I was going crazy with my phantom braxton hicks!!!!! :shock:

I still have loads of phantom kicks... Phantom movements too like when Josh use to go from one side of my belly to the other. I tested the other day because I thought I was going nuts... Well I'm not pregnant and I am probably going nuts yes !! :lol:

I had no idea what you were talking about! :dohh:
I dont know what to advise, I've never felt anything like that.

ooohhhh let me tell u hun, i spoke to mw other day and she was talking bout kicks and she said wait till uv ad the baby and u still feel kicks !! i said y ? n she said its just one of those things, or cos uv felt kicks for so long u 4get wind feels alike !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->