Phil & Teds sport buggie

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
ive been looking at buying this buggie for when our new baby gets here and im a little confused...

on some websites it says the extra seat which makes it a double is only suitable for 6 months plus and on some other websites it says its suitable for newborns..

on the phil & teds website it states that its a 4 way pram and can be used like this:

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/img_1246.jpg

do i need to buy the extra seat to also have a newborn in it aswell or is the extra seat for 6 months plus??

so confused!

If you're going to be using it for when you have two babies in it then you need the other seat. It attaches to the main frame so the toddler sits up high, whilst the normal seat reclines into a fully flat position for the newborn :)

:dohh: makes sense now, do you have one? can you see the newborn and can you access him/her from the back?

so sorry to bombard you with questions!

Poor child on the bottom with such a restricted view!

xx

I don't have one, but I did buy one and then changed my mind and returned it as I didn't like it in the flesh. Lots of people have them and get on with them though :)
You access the baby from the back, basically the bit that's lying flat is open at the back for you to be able to reach in and get baby from there. You can get a cocoon to put them inside before putting them in the flat bit which can be lifted in and out by its handles.

Poor child on the bottom with such a restricted view!

xx

im really struggling to find a decent double buggie that fits through my front door. it wont be for long as rhys will be walking whilst we're in town by the time our new baby is 8 months or so, i doubt our newborn will be bothered he cant see much at the age of 0-8 months.

I don't have one, but I did buy one and then changed my mind and returned it as I didn't like it in the flesh. Lots of people have them and get on with them though :)
You access the baby from the back, basically the bit that's lying flat is open at the back for you to be able to reach in and get baby from there. You can get a cocoon to put them inside before putting them in the flat bit which can be lifted in and out by its handles.

thanks for your help... i havent decided on buying one yet though, i think ill go and try one in a shop

Mine has a double version hun and fits through doors - its so light as well and the wheels etc come off to fit into cars (shud boot be small) .... Can have a play with it in Feb :rofl:

Love my pram and will defo be switched to a double (no diff pram) should I need.

we have this one for our girls:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YOU2-COSATTO...ryZ53681QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Altho we bought a white babystyle pram for Lucy for the first 3 months of her life so she could lay flat.

xx

we have this one for our girls:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YOU2-COSATTO...ryZ53681QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Altho we bought a white babystyle pram for Lucy for the first 3 months of her life so she could lay flat.

xx

does it fit through your front door? we have a porch door too that im sure is smaller than our front door too.. i just dont want to be putting it up and down.

wobs... i cant afford your pram as a single never mind buying the double attachments pmsl!!!

That prams ACE kx :D

Thanks hun, we bought it cause it was cheap-originally had XTS Twin Twister and took it back to get this.

Terrie have you measured your porch width? As I havent found a door this doesnt go through yet.

You've prob noticed you can get it in double blue, 1 of each and you wont need the double pink like mine, sure Rhys would object! lol

xx

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/YOU2-COSATTO-S...QQcmdZViewItem

oh no!!

I wish i had seen that before, i love the boy version of it, cheap too!!

I want it :hissy:

x

Thanks hun, we bought it cause it was cheap-originally had XTS Twin Twister and took it back to get this.

Terrie have you measured your porch width? As I havent found a door this doesnt go through yet.

You've prob noticed you can get it in double blue, 1 of each and you wont need the double pink like mine, sure Rhys would object! lol

xx

i did notice the blue and pink one :rofl: i saw one in town a few weeks ago and stood staring at it for ages!

i think ill measure my porch door, since that pram is about 200 quid cheaper than the phil & teds! are the seats comfortable? is the seat not too smal for rebecca?

no Rebecca fits in fine and she is really tall, the only thing that we arent going to get the use out of is the cosy toes, she fits in it this year just but next winter a no no.

it is a fab buggy, i would recommend it highly and great value for money! Especially with the cosy toes, raincover and bottle bags included!

Terrie the twin twister cost us £320 so we saved a whack returning it too, and I am glad I did!

xx

you're convincing me Kx :)

i think ill measure my doors and then decide, it certainly seems better than the phil & teds one

Jase said i can get it :happydance:

Need to save up a month tho, and i need to sell my other double and 2 singles lol

x

lol sorry, didnt mean to high jack your thread, i just love that buggy so much...want to buy my double? lmao!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->