Phil & Teds sport buggie

ive got a p&t and love it! its great, so easyto push, it folds up small and my boys are really comfy in it too

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i didnt think you were hijacking my thread love, i cant believe you convinced Jase to let you have one! :rofl:

lol sorry, didnt mean to high jack your thread, i just love that buggy so much...want to buy my double? lmao!

x

Layla you can tell Jase its my fault :rofl:

Seriously tho, eye catching buggies, people are always commenting on ours!

Come on Terrie u know u want to join the cosatto crew!:rofl:

xx

if your other baby will be walkin soon y not get a single pram an put one of them step things that attach to the bk of your pram then you will b able to get around easy and can get any pram u like

Layla you can tell Jase its my fault :rofl:

Seriously tho, eye catching buggies, people are always commenting on ours!

Come on Terrie u know u want to join the cosatto crew!:rofl:

xx

my mother in law wants me to join the cosatto crew once i told her the price difference tonight :rofl::rofl::rofl:

if your other baby will be walkin soon y not get a single pram an put one of them step things that attach to the bk of your pram then you will b able to get around easy and can get any pram u like

because my son will only be 18 months when our next baby arrives and its not fair to make him stand up all the time

Must say Im not keen on those boards for some reason. Not really seen anyone talk about their experiences with them though.

They even do a boy girl one - Id have another baby to get one of these although I swore Id not need to buy another one after the Apple :dohh: lol

the boy/girl one is ace :) ( ok secretly hoping for a girl now pmsl!)

yeah im def not keen on those boards, i just dont think its fair to make them stand the whole time

My cousin has the phil and teds pushchair, i would be a bit scared to put baby underneath older child incase it collapsed or something.

Those double buggies are lush, love the one thats blue and pink! Wish i had twins!!

I like theP&T, if I was going to get a buggy then that would be the one I would get, saw one the other day and was impressed by it. But instead I'm going to be a mean mum and make Seren stand all the time when this baby is a bit older and I'll put them in a buggy

Not a fan of the girl/boy thing sorry but I have heard good things about the buggy.

I'm going to get a buggyboard for DD soon, will encourage her to walk more which considering she's over 2 now is a lot more healthy than being pushed around in a buggy all the time. She can go in the double if I'm walking miles, but other than that she can walk or stand on the back of the single. Don't want to be still pushing her round when she's like 4 lol

I can imagine the age of your lil ones it would be a good thing but not too young to save a few pennies on a double buggy! Like terrie 18 months I wouldn't stick him on one lol

Don't want to be still pushing her round when she's like 4
Wish someone was still pushing me around at 27 :lol:

I can imagine the age of your lil ones it would be a good thing but not too young to save a few pennies on a double buggy! Like terrie 18 months I wouldn't stick him on one lol

Oooh god no, Ella would have been straight off and under a car!! She's old enough to understand what it's for now and to her it's an adventure. She tries hopping on a woman's at my Wednesday toddler group instead of going in my double!!:rofl:

lol bless her :D Can they sit on them if they get tired? Ive never seen one! :blush:

https://www.babyzoop.co.uk/images/jane/5069-f54-pc-s.jpg

it's the same make as ours, but not the right colours, ours is orange and yellow, looks a little bit like cheese :S

does anyone know what youd get if you had triplets lol, Benji's only just turned two and it seems unfair to turf him out of the pram now so we can put Kabe in one bit and Izzie in the other, plus he has a liking of roads! i wanted a P&T one but wasnt allowed :cry:

Kina what buggy board are you going for? Have you had any recommendations? I like the look of the Lascal one's..x

Lilmumma, what about using a carrier for Kabe? you could start with a sling whilst he is small then move onto one like a mei tai when hes bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->