Phoebe, Annie or Sophia? How many Lily do u know?

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
Really struggling with girls names!

Which do you prefer of the three?
Also how many of each do u know?
& do u know many Lily/Lilly/Lillie's?

Sofia

2 lily's (1 young, 1 old)

I know 1 girl who definitely has lily as a middle name but normally I dont ask what a kids other name is so there maybe more

I like phoebe best.
I know 3 toddler Sophia's, 2 adults.
One toddler Annie.
2 toddler phoebes.
2 toddler lilys, and 3 baby lilys.
X

I like sophia. I know about 5 lilys. One old, one teenager and the rest kids

I adore Phoebe <3

I have a Sofia, so obviously love this. I know a lot of Lily's, ranging from age 14 down to 2.

I know a few phoebes and there's loads of Lilly variants at my toddlers school. I like Sophia best and don't know any

I just did work experience in a school for one week. There were about 7 Lilys in Year 7 and a similar number in Year 8. Nice name but sooo common.

I like Annie best I think, but they're all okay. I much prefer Sophie to Sophia though.

I know 2 Annies (both middle aged)
I know 2 Sophias (one older, one toddler)
and I know 3 Lily's (all under 5)

I love the names Lily and Sophia, unfortunately where I live they are both really popular. (If they weren't LO would have been a Sophia as Lily was already 'taken' by our best friends daughter) and Annie is okay.

I think Isabelle and Sophia sounds good together :)

I don't know many Lily's (1 I think) but when ever we go to the park we always here the name lily or Amelia being shouted x

I know 1 toddler called Phoebe
1 adult and 1 baby called Sophia
1 baby and 1 child called Lily
And no Annies.

I know 2 Annies (both middle aged)
I know 2 Sophias (one older, one toddler)
and I know 3 Lily's (all under 5)

I love the names Lily and Sophia, unfortunately where I live they are both really popular. (If they weren't LO would have been a Sophia as Lily was already 'taken' by our best friends daughter) and Annie is okay.

hey, Annie are you ok
are you ok
are you ok, Annie

sorry I had too lol :haha:

Alien ant farm lol?
Oh Maaan I didn't think of that:/

I like Annie :flower:

I don't think we know any Lily's actually, but we know 2 Sophia's and across all the playgroups we go to, nursery and friends we have with kids there are 11 Isabelle/Isabella's that my kids play with. I was so shocked when I realised, didn't know how popular it was :shock:

I like Sophia best.

Phoebe - don't know any
Sophia - one (aged 4)
Annie - two (aged early 20s and late 50s)
Lily - four (ages 2,3,4 and 4). Plus a Lila and a Lilia (both babies).

I like Annie :flower:

I don't think we know any Lily's actually, but we know 2 Sophia's and across all the playgroups we go to, nursery and friends we have with kids there are 11 Isabelle/Isabella's that my kids play with. I was so shocked when I realised, didn't know how popular it was :shock:

It's strange isn't it! The play group we go too there is 3 Isabelle's.

I know of 2 Phoebe's (1 in their 20s and 1 toddler)
I know a few Annie's (20's and older)
I have heard of one Sophia (teenager)
I know quite a few Lilly's (one 20's, many toddler/babies)

I think I prefer Phoebe with Isabelle personally.

I like Annie best, I know one toddler Annie at our library group. I know 2 Lily's and a Lillian all under 2, and 1 Sophia who's about 6 months.

Phobe 1 toddler but I love the name.
Sophia 2 cats 2 dogs 1 baby and 2 preschool childeen. Used to like it, but not so much now.
Annie, I only know 1 Annie and she is middle aged. I know a few Annabelle but most go by their full name or Bella. We considered Annika and call her Annie.
Lily, I have 2 nieces called Lily, and another with a middle name. The playgroup I bring my kids to has 3, and there are 2 young in my church, one old. I hear it everywhere I go, to the point that I really really don't like it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->