Phoebe, Annie or Sophia? How many Lily do u know?

I love phoebe best and know 3 Lily's under 3 :shrug:

Thankyou everyone.
We are going with Phoebe as it's the one oh loves and it's a family name so even better.
Annie is our backup name if she is a she and doesn't look like a phoebe :)
Thinking Phoebe Eliza Lily or Phoebe Eliza Beth xx

Out of the three I would choose Phoebe :)
I know several (like handfuls) of Lilys and Sophias
I know a few Annies but not many and they are all are elderly.

That's how I pronounce it too, but worried people will think its a typo. Eliza was a first name conte for but people not liking it put me off!

That's how I pronounce it too, but worried people will think its a typo. Eliza was a first name conte for but people not liking it put me off!

We had a lovely nurse named Eliza and I just loved it. It also reminds me of Elijah, my angel so may be a bit bias! lol I do like it though.

I know 2 Annies (both middle aged)
I know 2 Sophias (one older, one toddler)
and I know 3 Lily's (all under 5)

I love the names Lily and Sophia, unfortunately where I live they are both really popular. (If they weren't LO would have been a Sophia as Lily was already 'taken' by our best friends daughter) and Annie is okay.

hey, Annie are you ok
are you ok
are you ok, Annie

sorry I had too lol :haha:

Is it weird that the song popped in my head when I saw the name Annie, but it didn't even occur to me that I wrote that? haha

Did you add Phoebe afterwards or did I just miss it first time around? I definitely think that's the best choice.

I like it with Eliza Beth. Middle names aren't used often enough where I think it would ever be a problem of her having to explain its not a typo.

I like the sound of Phoebe Eliza Lily :) x

We had a lovely nurse named Eliza and I just loved it. It also reminds me of Elijah, my angel so may be a bit bias! lol I do like it though.

Funny you say that as OH loves Elijah and has begged me to use it! X

I love Annie, it was our close second choice with DD. I know of lots of little Lilys and Sophias from working in childcare, not as many Phoebes though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->