PIAC Addicts

Thanks guys, I guess I am getting a little desperate for my first ever BFP. Think I Might have O'd yesterday, as long as the temps keep going up, FF pegged it at 4dpo for cd20 but my temps have been so weird this month so we'll get in some BD tonight as well just incase. Wish my trying to time it out could have worked better.

Aww you're doing a great job Kelly! I had a dream it was a good month for us all. FX 'knocking" on wood so not to jinks things lol

While I'm thinking of it, I think you all might get a giggle outta this.

I am a silly person pretty much. I can take a joke and laugh at myself pretty easy especially if I do something silly that makes another laugh, I'm all for it.

Ok, I have just started doing the whole BBT thing. Started temping this month and set my alarm and all that. I temp at 10am every day so far. I went to bed around 3am.. I woke at 6:30 am and thought "oh gotta temp just in case i don't wake at 10".! Then went back to bed. I woke up again at 9:30 am and wouldn't you know it, I STILL had the thermometer in my MOUTH! hahahahaha So I temped, again LMAO I was telling my DP about it and he laughed so hard. It was pretty funny. How I kept that in my mouth for that long is beyond me lol Would have been more funny had he saw it and took a picture. LMAO

:rofl: I have never done that but i Have fallen asleep with it in my hand after taking my temp and then woken up with it still in my hand.

While I'm thinking of it, I think you all might get a giggle outta this.

I am a silly person pretty much. I can take a joke and laugh at myself pretty easy especially if I do something silly that makes another laugh, I'm all for it.

Ok, I have just started doing the whole BBT thing. Started temping this month and set my alarm and all that. I temp at 10am every day so far. I went to bed around 3am.. I woke at 6:30 am and thought "oh gotta temp just in case i don't wake at 10".! Then went back to bed. I woke up again at 9:30 am and wouldn't you know it, I STILL had the thermometer in my MOUTH! hahahahaha So I temped, again LMAO I was telling my DP about it and he laughed so hard. It was pretty funny. How I kept that in my mouth for that long is beyond me lol Would have been more funny had he saw it and took a picture. LMAO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: how the hell did it stay in your mouth that long??? :rofl: I think a couple of times i have fallen back asleep with it still in my mouth, but i wake up pretty quick as it tends to slip out.

I have no clue how I did it lol I do however tend to sleep in one spot most the night. its one of those digital ones. I woke thinking what the hell is in my mouth while looking at this lil white fuzzy thing LMAO I am on a mission hahaha

I sleep still for the same part to which is why my cat sleep on my side, he gets jostled around less then on DH's side where he thrashes and moves a lot.

:rofl: i have done that too - not sure the thermometer has ever stayed there that long though!

kelly it looks like you probably o'd yesterday :wohoo:

It sure does! What a temp increase hey! I plugged in a fake temp for tomorrow and it gave my crosshairs so I should get em tomorrow.

I am still learning how to read those dang charts. Mine looks funny compared to others.

It doesn't look funny it's just that you O'd or might have O'd sooner then most. I hear it can take a couple of cycles to get back to normal after a mc

I am just hoping for the best. My sister just told me shes going to start trying next month heehee omg how funny would it be to have us both prego and everyone running back n fourth to two different hospitals lol I can tell for sure on you chart the dip but mine doesnt look like a very big dip at all.

You don't need a dip to Ovulate and your temp increase of .5 is quite a raise. Don't worry about it!

Mind if I join? I'm def a cup girl! Not enough coordination for peeing on a stick!!

xx Chris

Kelly heehe I wont worry now lol =)

Hi Chris, welcome! I can't aim things right like that either lol I love my cups. I had a ton of cups left over from making jello shots LMAO well "had" I am almost out and need to buy some more lol

I use an old container and wash it out. :rofl:

I should just do that LOL my trash can always looks funny with tuns of cups in it lol

Thanks, Shawnie!

We have a TON of cups from Auntie Annie's Pretzels (one of our old clients), so I have been using about one a week and just keep rinsing it out after doing my daily (or 2x day!) OPKs, then just stick it back under my side of the sink.

Well, the other day I went upstairs to find OH working out w/ weights, and asked if he wanted me to bring him some water. He said, "No thanks, I've already got some." I look over on the shelf and see an Annie's cup, then go look under the sink....and my pee cup is GONE!!! He was drinking out of my PEE CUP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! What's horrible, is that he'd been particularly rude and disrespectful to me in front of some people at his work the day before, wouldn't apologize, and I was still pretty hurt over it....so I didn't tell him. Just asked if he needed a refill while I was up there. I know, I know, gross and totally high school....but GOD, I got such a good laugh out of it. I mean, seriously giggled to myself all day long. I'm sure I looked like a crazy person, trying to keep my laughing as silent as possible after I'd gone back downstairs and was standing by myself in the kitchen with tears running down my face!!

Probably will never tell him. This one is alllllllllllllll mine!!! :happydance:

xx Chris

Chris!!! :haha: :laugh2: OMG now that's funny! I can't stop laughing. lol Thanks, I needed that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->