Picked a girls name

I am biased and love the name Aaron as it was my grandads name and is my sons middle name :)

oooo how exciting amy! i had hardly any names picked for maddi, so if no 2 is a girl (as and when!) then i'm stuck, for a boy i want joe riley!

airon is lovely! and james said the other he loved jacob and i do too! i no i am biased but i love the name james :blush:

i love aaron too, but it all depends on how u prenounce it, amy likes it prenounced A-ron, i like it Air-on eather way i think you should go with aaron hun!

i love it pronounced AIR-on - just like it lost, think its lovely x

:-( makes me with i was up the duff!! So jelous! im gunna pinch ur baby as soon as u feel ready to have a day to ur self!

i know but he will spend the rest of his like explaining it is pronounces air-on lol

He already has to cope with the fact he has to spell out his surname to everyone :rofl:

noppppeee only got cheap tests left figured bfn with FRER on friday its defo gunna be bfn today with a cheapy! and i dont know how many times i have too tell you you need to ovulate to get pregnant :rofl:

big big :hugs: zara :hugs:

amy - imagine poor maddi, she's going to spend her life having to explain :rofl: x x

You two are so funny lol
I like it pronounced AH-ron too.

My wee girl is called Kaitlyn Louise.

The girls names I like are Skye and Jenna.
For boys I like Aiden and Jamie, but unfortunately they are already taken my other family members!! Why are boys names so hard!!

i know but he will spend the rest of his like explaining it is pronounces air-on lol

He already has to cope with the fact he has to spell out his surname to everyone :rofl:

:rofl:
"No its actually prenounced AIR-ON, Yes thats AIR-ON, sivewright, Ohh...Sivewright is spelt S...I...V...E.....":rofl:

In all honesty... it'll probably be Aaron (a-ron) or Adam.

Aaron John
Adam John

I couldn't possibly imagine myself calling my little boy air-on... it just doesnt flow of my scruffy south bank tounge properly :rofl:

:rofl:
"No its actually prenounced AIR-ON, Yes thats AIR-ON, sivewright, Ohh...Sivewright is spelt S...I...V...E.....":rofl:

my point exactly poor kid :rofl:

ps... im feeling rather popular today.. i have a 4 page long thread :rofl: spam spammm

haha yeah 2 pages are me n u, no one likes u really just me and i dont even like you that much! :rofl:

hope no one goes to your hen party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->