• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

'pieces' left behind after c section please someone help :( :(

bubs82

mummy to Trystan :)
Reaction score
I had an EMCS on 16 th Feb and haven't been right since but on mothers day ( wonderful timing I know ) I had so much lower abdominal pain, aches chills and fever. Got put on antibiotics. By tues it hadn't improved and felt so low, went back to the doctors and got referred to hospital for a scan. I had an internal ultrasound which has shown several 'masses' around 4cm diameter and haematoma in surrounding tissues. I'm waiting for the doctor to make a decision - are the masses something left behind that need removing ( possible d&c ) or are they blood clots due to the internal bleeding that need surgery to remove or tablets to break them up. Please, has anyone else had a similar experience?? I'm so miserable and in so much pain. I'm glad that something has been found as people weren't too sympathetic with me as its 5 weeks after surgery ' u should be fine now ' but I want/need to know there is light at the end of the tunnel I'm stuck in hospital and missing my little boy :( x

oh you poor darling i wish i could help you.i havent had that experience im having my c/s next week .i wish you all the best and get well quick!

Thank you so much for replying x

From what I've seen no one has my problem so please don't worry bout ur section xx

I am so sorry you're going through this. I'm glad though that they did a scan, and have an idea of why you're feeling poorly, and have a plan to help you get treated.

Five weeks is a long time to be in severe pain. I hope you get relief soon. Please keep us updated.

I wish I could help :( :hugs;

Thank u guys for talking to me I'm now home :D further investigation showed pieces were NOT left behind, cos its been 5 weeks they would be looking at hysterectomy!!!! But thank god my uterus is clear. I had internal bleeding between my abdominal muscle and uterus which they managed to stop. I'm on a pharmacy worth of pills but I'm home :) :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->