Pink line but after time limit?!

soloso

Reaction score
50A4DCE4-AC9B-42DF-B116-5AA68E6866F9.jpeg So I was sick on Xmas eve very very randomly, but got prettyyyy much a bfn yesterday ( see above first pic ) possible shadow but didn’t think bfp

Tested again this morning, within the time limit I didn’t see much, there was a very faint shadow but I just couldn’t tell at first. 15/30 mins later I got this -

0B2EBC07-A17D-427D-8D4C-88443CD5090D.jpeg

Then went out for a few hours, came home and check again and it looked like this -

AE47D74F-F106-43FD-91F7-260858086597.jpeg

It certainly looks positive and I have felt sick most of the day! My confusion is that the line didn’t really show in the time limit, BUT the line that has dried is pink?!

What do you all make to this?

Wow that’s defo bfp it’s so pink
Congrats x

I would say BFP, but please test with another brand. You'll probably get a good line right away!

I am out of tests and trying to be secretive around Xmas is hard work with so many people around all the time! Lol at some point tomorrow I will sneak out and get more tests and update! Can not believe it if it is, I was 99.9% sure AF was coming before due to slight cramps but now looking back that must of been implantation?! It was the random wave of sick that made me think hang on a minute.

Will update tomorrow!

Looking forward to your next test, I'll be stalking :coffee:
Gl:dust:

That looks like a BFP to me! I'm looking forward to seeing your next test :D

Well i am just so totally confused :( I havent had anything since but still no AF!!! No lines like this one, its got to either be a crazy evap or a chemical!!! If anything all i have had is very very light evaps.

I have read some stories of people getting bfp but then bfn and still turning out to be pregnant, and honestly i have definitely felt pregnant this time. I was totally convinced i was the day of this test, with being sick too and constant feeling of nausea and totally off a few things. But now i have NO idea what is happening. ( Im thinking chemical tho as i have been pregnant before and for sure have felt so pregnant!!!! Now no lines :( )

I might just get a digi to be sure, and wait to see if AF arrives. Will keep updating x

Last edited:
I cant even post a pic of this mornings test as it looked like there was something on the test strip so i opened it up to try and remove it, but it was actually some of the test strip that was broken. I tried to move the little bit of whatever it was but then it ripped it more. I dont know if the fact there was a little rip near the test line it could of made the test faulty?

The only other thing to report would be milky white discharge this morning - ( Thought it was AF for a moment!! ) And still just a little nausea feeling(even been wretching this morning thinking i was going to be sick). I had bad back ache all yesterday but it has eased off today.

Last edited:
I definitely see a line on your first test and I do see a faint line on the frer but can’t see the colour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->