Pink line but after time limit?!

I’m guessing it’s either a chemical or I just got really good hcg hold the first time (it was after a veryyy long sleep and lie in!) The first test was out of the time limit so maybe hcg still low and that’s why it picked it up after the time limit and maybe that’s why the frer is so light cos the levels are still low. (The frer isn’t fmu)

The next two days or so should tell. Doing another frer in the morning so will update then. I’m thinking chemical now tho :( x

It deffo does have colour that frer I've drained the colour hope you don't mind this one only shows if their is a line (in my experience it does) xx

Screenshot_20181228-144620_Chrome.jpg

Thanks Tdog! I still see it there but it’s so faint I just don’t know what to think. I thought it would be dark by now. This is so frustrating and I just want the answer either way now. Not gona touch another test till tomorrow now though x

Thanks Tdog! I still see it there but it’s so faint I just don’t know what to think. I thought it would be dark by now. This is so frustrating and I just want the answer either way now. Not gona touch another test till tomorrow now though x

When af due? Sorry if you already said xx

Undeniable AF pains and very light spotting is starting. This was 100% a chemical. There was no doubting my test on the 26th and I for SURE felt SO pregnant that day! It was unmistakable. Makes sense the tests have got lighter since.

The long wait begins again for another unpredictable month. Fearing this is just going to keep happening now, as I think I had this a month or two ago aswell.

Thanks for all the comments anyway guys and good luck to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"