• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Piperette's CD1 Buddies

Hi everyone,

:thumbup: to everyone close to ovulation. Get BD'ing.

CD10 for me today and another low on the CBFM for me today. I am hoping to ovulate next week.

Hope everyone is okay and have fun :sex:

I'm ok, got bad ovulation type pains at min tho, dunno if I am ovulating as I don't use opks or temp.xx

Do you check for your CM? That's a good way of telling when you are close to ovulating. I am trying the temp thing, but I can't seem to test at the same time and I wake up a lot through the night.

I hope everyone have a happy and blessed weekend.

Ohh I'm about to ovulate too, hope!

Good luck!! xx

:happydance: Good luck to you too, PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA did I say PMA???!!!!!

Hope we see loads of :bfp: on here this month...fx for you all xx

Well ladies, not long until its the dreaded 2ww .......tick tock tick tock tick tock......... :wacko:

Anyone else find that once we enter the 2ww, time just seems to stop? Or maybe i'm just too impatient!? :haha:

well OH is gone until Monday. Next week I will be ovulating, so hopefully he will come back from his trip and will be ready to go! This month will be the month for us!!!!!!!!

Hi lovely ladies
Piperette thanks for the reminder and I'm sorry for my absence I've just been working too hard!
Ok so I'm on CD10 and using CB oving tests and Persona. Persona is a kind of fertility monitor it reads your hormone levels and tells you when you have red and green days in your cycle. It also shows when you are ovulating. The ironic thing is years ago I used it so I wouldn't get pregnant!
My cycle is between 26-28days so I started testing yesterday. No LH surge yet :coffee:
I'm being so healthy and following all the advice. After reading another thread on here I'm going to try Grapefruit juice as it can improve cm. I'm going to get doing some Yoga too as I know my stress levels can't be helping matters.
Sending you all :dust:
xx

Morning ladies,
Thanks for the reminder piperette.
Today is CD10 on my monitor, but CD11 in the real world. I've had a high on the monitor this morning, so hopefully will be ovulating soon. The line near to test end is fading, no other line as yet.
I have also started using B-10 complex, hoping that it will lenghen my lutal phase by a day or two. Also using EPO for CM, so its all go go go!!
Hows evryone else doing??

Good evening ladies,

CD11 for me and still low on the CBFM. I, too, have read about the Grapefruit Juice and stocked up. ;) I had read about it before, but after reading the recent thread decided to give it a go.

Hope everyone is doing okay. When is everyone scheduled to ovulate? I am hoping to ovulate on CD17.

I got a peAk on day 12 last cycle, so I'm hoping it will be more nearer to day 14 thus month

Hey Ladies, I'm on CD10/11 today - My CM is definitely nearly there, TMI might be coming up here but I have stretchy fluid right now but its not clear, its kind of creamy almost like snot or more like bogey consistency?? Anyone else get this and wonder??

We got Conceive PLus today, just in case. 1st day of :sex: tomorrow - could ovulate any day - I just hope it wasn't today or yesterday - my temps went right up this morning but I went to bed with a thick jumper on because I was cold - does anyone think this may affect my temps??

Okay, so thats two questions:

CM - like bogey consistency? I guess its sticky but there is loads of it?
and
Temps - because I was wearing a thick jumper my temp was up?

Just wondered? Could do with the assistance on those.

Check out my chart

Good evening ladies,

CD11 for me and still low on the CBFM. I, too, have read about the Grapefruit Juice and stocked up. ;) I had read about it before, but after reading the recent thread decided to give it a go.

Hope everyone is doing okay. When is everyone scheduled to ovulate? I am hoping to ovulate on CD17.

Drinking my grapefruit juice as I type!
CD11 for me and I have been testing for the last few days with negative results. I think I might buy another pack and test right through the month just in case I ov later in the month. CM is in abundance today (TMI :blush:)so maybe a positive test is due in the next day or so. Hope so.

Is it ok to test first thing in the morning? I'm using Clear Blue Oving tests and it says you can test anytime as long as it is around the same time everyday. Some people say you can't test using the first urine of the day though :wacko:

PMA PMA PMA

My temp was down this morning so I don't think I Ov'd.... I've had a few Ov pains today so I think its just round the corner,,,, me and OH are gonna :sex: tonight - hopefully!!!

Good luck ladies, hope you are all reaching the big 'O' soon.

Beanhopes, although it does not state when to do or not to do an OPK, it is advised not to use FMU.

I have found this on the website below:

"The best time to test is 2 p.m., or as close as possible. Anytime between noon and 8 p.m. is fine, first morning urine is not recommended. The reason for this is that most women experience a surge in the morning, but it can take 4 hours for it to show up in your urine."

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/opk.html

41zipster, sounds like it could be an ovulation dip in your temps. Good luck and happy BD'ing. ;)

Beanhopes, although it does not state when to do or not to do an OPK, it is advised not to use FMU.

I have found this on the website below:

"The best time to test is 2 p.m., or as close as possible. Anytime between noon and 8 p.m. is fine, first morning urine is not recommended. The reason for this is that most women experience a surge in the morning, but it can take 4 hours for it to show up in your urine."

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/opk.html

41zipster, sounds like it could be an ovulation dip in your temps. Good luck and happy BD'ing. ;)

Thank you so much. I'll test during the daytime tomorrow to see what happens. :hugs:

I just done my OPK - and its positive... Woop Woop - so glad me and OH are gonna :sex: tonight.... nothing on the telly.. once the little one asleep, my man is gonna be a busy one!!!

OMG I've just been and tested again and it's positive. I've never been so happy to see a little smiley face. Thank you Piperette!! All that's left now is for the little swimmers to find it. xx:happydance:

I just done my OPK - and its positive... Woop Woop - so glad me and OH are gonna :sex: tonight.... nothing on the telly.. once the little one asleep, my man is gonna be a busy one!!!

OMG I've just been and tested again and it's positive. I've never been so happy to see a little smiley face. Thank you Piperette!! All that's left now is for the little swimmers to find it. xx:happydance:

Yay to both of you for getting your positive OPK's. The smiley faces are great, aren't they. Have fun :sex: 41zipster and Beanhopes.

Me too, I got a really dark positive today & my CBFM went straight from low to peak yesterday! :yipee:

Looks like a few of us are going to be in the 2ww together very soon!! :spermy:

Me too, I got a really dark positive today & my CBFM went straight from low to peak yesterday! :yipee:

Looks like a few of us are going to be in the 2ww together very soon!! :spermy:

Yay to you too, dan-o. What are you doing on here? Get BD'ing. :winkwink:

Enjoy, hope ya catch that eggy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->