• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Piperette's CD1 Buddies

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

You're the best... thanks! I'll try to hold off testing again until Wednesday, which is 3 days before AF. I'm guessing at a cycle of 28 or 29, my average, though last month was weirdly 27. The only other time I was pg I got a + on a digi a full 4 days before AF.

The past is the past, don't forget! So here's to you super sticky, super healthy :baby: !!!!! keep posting and let me know how it goes !!!!

OMG!!! Penguin that is just fantastic honey :happydance::happydance:
Stick little egg stick. So want to be able to join you and be a bump buddy.

I have two little fur babies. Alfie and Dudley, they are 4 yrs old but act like 4months! Love the little fellas.

:dust: :dust:

Congrats Penguin - sending lots of pritt stick and wallpaper paste sarnies your way :hugs:

Beanhopes - Thanks hun :hugs:....would love to be bump buddies so make sure that BFP appears in the next few days :winkwink:
How you feeling now? Are you going to test again hun? I so want you to have that BFP :dust::dust:

Moggymay - Thank you.....am taking all the pritt stick youve offered and popping to whsmiths in the morning :haha:

xx

Beanhopes - Thanks hun :hugs:....would love to be bump buddies so make sure that BFP appears in the next few days :winkwink:
How you feeling now? Are you going to test again hun? I so want you to have that BFP :dust::dust:

Moggymay - Thank you.....am taking all the pritt stick youve offered and popping to whsmiths in the morning :haha:

xx

I'm just really tired and clumsy. I certainly shouldn't be around sharp objects today!

I am desperate to test, think I've developed a poas addiction but I'm fighting it all the way. If AF doesn't show up on Tuesday I will test I promise.

I go up to the Lake District on Wednesday for Christmas with my hubby and doglets and it'd be great to know that I have a little something growing.

xx

OMG OMG OMG.....

I tested with a FRER this lunchtime after a 4hr hold and i have a realy faint but second line.....it's defo there and it's pink and it came up straight away.......i'm absolutely shaking.(Ive posted pics in the gallery)

I haven't told hubby as i don't want to get his hopes up (after a chemical i had before we conceived Jac).....i want another darker line before i do..

:hugs:
xx

OMG!! I'm going to look now!! :D xx

Emotional Rollercoaster Alert!

I've just eaten a packet of Quavers and Mini Chedders (god damn Christmas cupboards!).

I feel like I'm getting a temperature and cold. My nose has started dripping today and i just want to go to bed and curl up. Don't know what to do with myself at all. To make it worse I've had a movie with Helen Hunt and Colin Firth on while wrapping presents and I had no idea it would be about babies. She just had a scan and I had to swallow the biggest lump in my throat away.

She miscarried and ended up adopting a little girl from China. :cry:

I should have been watching the Muppets Christmas Carol instead!! :thumbup:

Penguin hold onto that first glimmer of baby hopes and keep us updated on your progress. :baby:

Now where did I put those Celebrations. xx

My excitement was short lived........i tested agian this morning with fmu and i have a line but it's barely there and lighter than yesterdays. :cry:

I haven't bothered taking a pic as i don't think my camera will pic it up anyway. I feel gutted to say the least.....it's seems i'm going through a chemical :nope:

Especially as yesterday's was smu after a 4 hr hold and todays was fmu with approx 8hrs hold.....don't hold out much hope.

Will test again lunch time to confirm.

How cruel can life be....i would have prefered the BFN than the disappearing line:cry: So AF over xmas is going to super nasty and heavy like i had last year......what a xmas pressie.......

Here's some..:dust::dust: .about time we had a load of sticky BFPs on this thread.
xxxxx

Heeeeelp.....my head is fu#*ed!! Just done another FRER with SMU and got a blatant BFP :wacko:

Maybe my FMU is rubbish :shrug: idk what to think (posted pic in gallery)

Oh please little bean stick....

xxxxx

they look good lines to me hon but if you arent convinced do a digi with FMU tomorrow? Buy a two pack and do one with FMU and have a second for your SMU that is gonna tell you in black and funny yellow/brown colour that is the digi background whether you are preggers or not! Still reckon you are :hugs: must have been those wallpaper paste sarnies x

they look good lines to me hon but if you arent convinced do a digi with FMU tomorrow? Buy a two pack and do one with FMU and have a second for your SMU that is gonna tell you in black and funny yellow/brown colour that is the digi background whether you are preggers or not! Still reckon you are :hugs: must have been those wallpaper paste sarnies x

I must say the one ive just done looks convincing and at 11dpo i think its the same if not dareker than the one i had at 12dpo when expecting Jac.....it's that the fmu screwed my head up....and i really thought i'd lost the bean :nope:

When i did this one i covered the test window straight away with tissue paper and left it for 5 mins.....came back to what i thought would be stark white.....but had the shock of my life when i looked at it!!!

You're right...ate too much wallpaper sarnies and blew the fmu test away ...and confused the hell out of it :haha:

I'll do a frer with fmu tomoroow and if it looks ok i'll do a digi...otherwise i'll wait till smu again.

Thanks hun :hugs::hugs:
xx

Penguin you're good! BFPs!!! Don't worry too much about lighter/darker lines. Everything I've ever read says simply a line is a line is a line! Even really far gone canbe lighter, depending on the test and your level of hydration.

PMA!!!

I'm cheering for you!!!!:happydance:

Thanks EllaMom2be......i really hope this is it.

My emotions have been on a rollecoaster today...and hubby still doesn't know a thing. (either way i will tell him tomorrow)

If i get the darker line tomorrow i will do the digi and if that comes back with 'Pregnant' (crossing everything that it does) .....i'll wrap it up and give it to my hubby as an early xmas pressie.

:hugs:
xx

Hi Ladies,

I have been away from the boards for a few days and you guys have been busy. I lost my cousin to breat cancer and we had her funeral this weekend, so I have been pretty busy with that.

I guess I'll post twice as I don't like to talk about death and BFP in the same thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->