Piperette's CD1 Buddies

Thanks to all who reminded me that I was not out yet. My temp went back up a bit today, back above the cover line, so I guess you are right. I am not out yet. AF is due tomorrow, and I feel like she is on her way, but one never knows. Does anyone want to have a peek at my temp chart and see if you think I still have a chance?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28804e

Thanks,
Mary

Mary - glad you've got you PMA back :winkwink: i havent got a clue about charts but i had a sneaky look anyway....
....all that stands out to me is that every other month the temp as kept on going down but this month its come back up...so i hope this is a good sign :hugs:

xxx

I know how you feel.....i'm feeling positive but also feeling that i need to be realistic and not get hopes up too much. Either way next week will be (a) a super BFP or (b) one hell of a good drinking session over xmas :thumbup:

xxx

Yes, I am thinking the same! If it's not a BFP, I can drink over the holidays! :)

Morning everyone.

My DH and I celebrated finishing our christmas shopping in 2hrs and I had one glass of champers. I felt so sick afterwards I was shocked. This and my temps rising even higher this morning has led me to do a FRER. :bfn: :cry:

stupidly thought because I have regular cycles, positive ovulation tests and I'm healthy I might stand a chance. Oh well guess I have to visit the doctors in January. My doc had told me to see her if nothing happened after 6mths.

Not very well timed as we plan to take our honeymoon in January as work pressures haven't enabled us to take time off this year.

I'm so upset :cry:

I really hope the rest of you lovely ladies gets a :BFP: and sending you lots of :dust:

xxxxx

Beanhopes dont give up yet, I got BFN at 11dpo and then 14dpo thought sod it I have one test left and if I use it I can have new ones - wierd I know - but poas and....:bfp: You are still in the game :hugs:

Beanhopes dont give up yet, I got BFN at 11dpo and then 14dpo thought sod it I have one test left and if I use it I can have new ones - wierd I know - but poas and....:bfp: You are still in the game :hugs:

Thank you so much Moggymay :hugs:

I just don't feel anything either. This is my first month without a single symptom and I thought that perhaps that was a really good sign.

Congratulations on your :bfp: wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. xxx

I felt nothing and only peed again cos had a final test left. Peed the day I expected Af to arrive and have been holding my breath every time I wipe since...will be 8 weeks tomorrw and finally starting to believe it is sticking. Try to wait til 14dpo and try again, fingers crossed for you x

:cry:

I just don't feel anything either. This is my first month without a single symptom and I thought that perhaps that was a really good sign.

Don't know if it helps, but we're in the same situation! BFN on FRERs at 10dpo :cry: not a single symptom and also headed to the dr. (I'm 37 so even though we've only been trying 5 months, it's time to get checked, I think.) It will happen for us! It will!

Morning everyone.

My DH and I celebrated finishing our christmas shopping in 2hrs and I had one glass of champers. I felt so sick afterwards I was shocked. This and my temps rising even higher this morning has led me to do a FRER. :bfn: :cry:

stupidly thought because I have regular cycles, positive ovulation tests and I'm healthy I might stand a chance. Oh well guess I have to visit the doctors in January. My doc had told me to see her if nothing happened after 6mths.

Not very well timed as we plan to take our honeymoon in January as work pressures haven't enabled us to take time off this year.

I'm so upset :cry:

I really hope the rest of you lovely ladies gets a :BFP: and sending you lots of :dust:

xxxxx

First of all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

11dpo is still very early hun.....your defo not out. It all depends on when implantation takes place and how fast numbers double...so some poeple dont get a +ve test till past AF is due.

Sending you loads of PMA and :dust::dust:

xxx

:cry:

Don't know if it helps, but we're in the same situation! BFN on FRERs at 10dpo :cry: not a single symptom and also headed to the dr. (I'm 37 so even though we've only been trying 5 months, it's time to get checked, I think.) It will happen for us! It will!

Hello

I'm 37 too! I have so much hope that it will happen. I don't usually believe in this stuff but two clairvoyants have told me I will have twins. I'd love nothing more. I already think myself lucky that I've found the man of my dreams so I should stop being greedy! Some poeple don't even have that.

I get upset with selfish people. A girl at work was almost bragging the other day about how she only has to look at her man of the moment and she'd be pregnant and that she'd had 8 pregnancies but only kept two of them. I had to change the subject before I was really impolite. :growlmad:

Please let at least one of this thread get a :bfp: there are some amazing ladies on here who would make fantastic mothers.

xx

x

Updates please. How is everyone feeling? Penguin is the one BB behaving now? Hope you had a lovely meal with your hubby.

My temps are still up at 98.5 this am and the spotting has eased off a little. Had to get up for the loo in the middle of the night and I was so hot, also my mouth has broken out into ulcers which are so painful. All that kept going through my head was that advert "just before and during your period your body temp is slightly higher". Just waiting for AF to show up. :coffee:

Just about to take my spaniels to the park to play in the snow. :haha:

:dust: to you all. xx

Hi ladies, just stopping by to see how you all are? :hugs:

Good luck when you retest beanhopes, bet it's a BFP in a day or two :D

Penguin, are you still being good & not testing yet?

Ella, hope your BFN also turns into your BFP very soon xx

I'm also in my 30's! :)

OMG OMG OMG.....

I tested with a FRER this lunchtime after a 4hr hold and i have a realy faint but second line.....it's defo there and it's pink and it came up straight away.......i'm absolutely shaking.(Ive posted pics in the gallery)

I haven't told hubby as i don't want to get his hopes up (after a chemical i had before we conceived Jac).....i want another darker line before i do..

:hugs:
xx

Beanhopes - Our meal was great.....we dont get a chance to got very often together so it was lovely. But i feel guilty for having a few drinks now...:nope:

Temps still up is a good sign isn't it so don't think about AF ...think sticky bean instead...:dust::dust:

awww...spaniels are so cute....how many have you got? Love your avatar pic btw. :hugs:

xxx

Penguin, are you still being good & not testing yet?

NO.....but i'm hoping it's a result...will see when i test again tomorrow ...

Oh...and i'm also 32 and hubby is 42....i like the older man:haha:

x

Congrats, Penguin!!! FX for a sticky bean!!! I'm so so so happy for you!!!

Still BFN for me (with FMU on a ClearBlue Digi... yes, I'm addicted). I'm really bummed, spending the day in bed. :nope:

Congrats, Penguin!!! FX for a sticky bean!!! I'm so so so happy for you!!!

Still BFN for me (with FMU on a ClearBlue Digi... yes, I'm addicted). I'm really bummed, spending the day in bed. :nope:

Thanks hun:hugs: i really hope it sticks...i'm crossing everything....

I hope it's a good sign that the line came up straight away even though its very faint. The chemical i had last year scares the shit out of me even though i had a healthy pregnancy after it.

Why are you testing so early with a CB digital hun....they dont measure as low as FRERs and superdrug tests....still no AF either so i want the PMA back NOW!!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"