• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Piperette's CD1 Buddies

I'm out.. :witch: got me in the night!

Good luck to everyone else waiting to test, we must be due a few more BFP very soon :) xxx

Oh Dan-o I'm so sorry :hugs:. Enjoy Christmas and have a few drinks to your BFP in the New Year. xx

Beanhopes - Yeah that's what I thought.... bring on the xmas tipples!!! :drunk:

Good on you for not testing yet, I've always got the sticks out way before 9dpo :rofl: Good luck, when you do, my fingers are tightly crossed for you!

Penguin - the bugs sound yucky!!!! Glad you are sorted now! Xmas is fab to keep your mind off the 2ww isn't it?! :D xxxx

:dust::dust::dust:

Dan-o, sorry to hear that AF got you. I hope your New Year's brings you a BFP.

Beanhopes, Good Luck on testing. I know it must be hard not to test. I really don't know the day I ovulate as I have a conflicting chart, but I know it was around the 6th or 7th. FF says it was the 6th, but I think I am going to wait until Monday to test. (That's if AF doesn't show.)

Penguin, I am glad you took the tree back. How are you? I know how it is to go crazy with sympton spotting.

XXX :dust: :dust: XXX

Beanhopes - crossing everything that your temps stay up :hugs: You can test now if you want to....its possible to get a BFP at 9dpo:blush:.....you'll therefore feed my POAS addiction :haha:

DanO -make sure you have a load of xmas tipples over xmas as the 9 months of tipple free is just around the corner hun. :thumbup:

Dede80- You can star testing now too...if you want to LOL

Me - symtom wise not much f anything really.....felt really bloated yesterday and quite emotional. Have had the achy BB here and there but nothing significant.....so who knows LOL...only time will tell ladies...

Oh...and i have my artifical tree up ....not decorated yet.....but it's actually really nice (and happy to be bug free LOL).

Here's a load of SPECIAL xmas :dust::dust::dust: for us all.

Oh...i forgot to mention another symptom....i cant stop eating...LOL

But i dont think it's anything to do with the 2ww...i think it's called 'eating a load of rubbish is ok as it's xmas- but regreting it in January' disease :haha:

xxx

Oh I know all about the eating! My lastest obsession is (can't believe I'm admitting this!) crumpets with Nutella. Seriously amazing, if you like that sort of thing. Even if you don't it leaves your kitchen smelling gorgeous. :blush:

Also I'm sooo tired couldn't even keep my eyes open to watch the early CSI last night :sleep:

Dede80 and Penguin - I didn't know I could test so early and I'm scared to get my hopes up and then see a BFN. So for now :coffee:

I just have to say that I think you are all wonderful. I don't know how I'd have got through this "ordeal" of ttc without bnb but most of all Piperettes cd buddies. Big Christmas hugs to you.
xxx

Oh I know all about the eating! My lastest obsession is (can't believe I'm admitting this!) crumpets with Nutella. Seriously amazing, if you like that sort of thing. Even if you don't it leaves your kitchen smelling gorgeous. :blush:

Also I'm sooo tired couldn't even keep my eyes open to watch the early CSI last night :sleep:

Dede80 and Penguin - I didn't know I could test so early and I'm scared to get my hopes up and then see a BFN. So for now :coffee:

I just have to say that I think you are all wonderful. I don't know how I'd have got through this "ordeal" of ttc without bnb but most of all Piperettes cd buddies. Big Christmas hugs to you.
xxx

Yum yum to the nutella and crumpets..might try that one in the next few days:thumbup:

I didnt really want you to test hun... you hang in there till you feel that the BFP is ready to show up:hugs:

And i agree about your statement about this thread.....you all keep me sane (well sort of:wacko:) in the trial and tribulations of TTC. And for the 1st time i feel like ive made some great friends on here and ive used the forum for over a year. I really do hope we all get that BFP we so want soon :flower:...c'mon santa play the game LOL

xx

Morning

Just thought I'd let you know I bought some FRER tests from the supermarket last night.

Typically this morning I have started spotting, well light brown CM anyway. I have really dull twinges low down so I think the :witch: is on her way!

I figured I'd do a test over the weekend as I'd rather find out before Christmas so I can get over being fed up and then enjoy Christmas, if it is as I think, a BFN.

:dust: to everyone left in the game of life. xxxx

hey beanhopes :hugs:

Dont count yourself out just yet :growlmad:...this could be implantation bleeding you're having especially as you're only 10dpo....and if im right 4/5 days till AF is due.
So you keep that FRER till at least Saturday morning.:thumbup:
And then we hope to see a BFP. Here's millions of sticky :dust::dust: for you.

xxx

Hello :flower:

7dpo for me today......have had cramps and an achy lower back this morning which is unusually early as AF is 6 days away...not getting excited as i probably slept in a silly position .....Oh and i have a sore BB.....just the one though which is odd :haha:

How's everyone else today?

xx

Just checking in. I really thought this was going to be my month, with the IUI and everything. But, my temp dropped today, so I am pretty sure AF will get me any day. :(

Penguin you made me laugh with your one sore bb! :haha: I have everything crossed for you.

Do you really think it could be implantation? :thumbup:

This is the first month I've had no symptoms (imaginary or not!), nothing except a strange passion for crumpets (I'm usually a carb-free zone) and feeling really tired. Then again is has turned colder and I need to build up my winter fat layer and my job is pretty exhausting so that could be the reason for those.

My temps were higher again this morning so I will have to see what happens tomorrow. :shrug:

I am expecting AF Tuesday 22nd which is still 5days away although I have know AF to show up on cd26 before but not since June.

Just checking in. I really thought this was going to be my month, with the IUI and everything. But, my temp dropped today, so I am pretty sure AF will get me any day. :(

You're not out yet Harmonygirl. :dust: xxx

Af hasnt got you yet so you're still in hun.....PMA :hugs:

xx

Penguin you made me laugh with your one sore bb! :haha: I have everything crossed for you.

Do you really think it could be implantation? :thumbup:

This is the first month I've had no symptoms (imaginary or not!), nothing except a strange passion for crumpets (I'm usually a carb-free zone) and feeling really tired. Then again is has turned colder and I need to build up my winter fat layer and my job is pretty exhausting so that could be the reason for those.

My temps were higher again this morning so I will have to see what happens tomorrow. :shrug:

I am expecting AF Tuesday 22nd which is still 5days away although I have know AF to show up on cd26 before but not since June.

My BB is upset that your laughing :haha:

Im getting excited for you...it does look like your month...i'm crossing everything that your temps stay up tomorrow (i think ive got this right..remember i dont chart :blush:)

Oh..and food wise....i eat everything in sight at the 'mo...doesn't help that hubby is working till 10pm this week...so i :munch: away till he's home to give me my cuddles .
:hugs:
xx

You guys are killing me talking about that one boob :huh:.

Beanhopes, look like we will be testing around the same time. I think that it could have been IB as well.

Penguin, you are having some good signs.

Harmony, you're not out until af shows.

I try to go to sleep :sleep: early just so I can wake up and take my temp. I know crazy right. :dohh:

You guys are great. I know that I don't get on here often as my computer at homes does not work, but I just love to stop in and read your posts.

:coffee: to test.

I try to go to sleep :sleep: early just so I can wake up and take my temp. I know crazy right. :dohh:

TTC makes us crazy.....my crazines happens when i have to POAS for either the CBFM or come the end of the 2ww.....i make sure i go 'P' about 3 times before bed to make sure that i dont wake up needing to go in the middle of the night...so that morning 'P' is strong enough :haha:

Oh.....and my BB is even more upset since you're all laughing now:rofl::rofl:

xx

Morning one bb!! :flower:

How's everyone doing??

I've got the most excited feeling in my tummy today it's really strange. I was stuck in the worst traffic on the way to work so I turned around and went a completely different, cross country, route.

It was so pretty in the snow and I felt like I had all the time in the world. The radio was playing "All I want for Christmas" (got to love a bit of Mariah!) and I got all teary and emotional.

Now I know it's Friday and I could just be looking forward to Christmas but I'm hoping it's because there is a little egg burrowing away and my hormones are responsible. :winkwink:

My temps were still high this morning so no dips as yet for AF. :thumbup:

DeDe yeah when are you testing?? I think I will try my FRER on Sunday.

Porridge time I think, see you all later. Mwah xx

Hello ladies..:hugs:

8dpo today so not long till i test......hmmm dunno if i can wait till Sunday even though i want to. Will see how strong i am.
My single BB doesnt ache no more.....must be sulking after yesterdays comments:haha:
Ive had quite a bif of cramps today ....and a whopping spot growing on my chin...hmmm my symptom spoting aint going that well is it.....how sad that i hope a spot is a sign of a BFP in the next few days .........heeeeeeeeelp:wacko:

Beanhopes- Glad your temps stayed up..... i have a really good feeling for you too...and i know what you mean about the 'good feeling'..but i think for me its that the xmas spirit has just got me today. (but still hoping it's the bean burrowing too)
I think its down to doing our main xmas food shopping today and we're going to a slate cavern tomorrow where we're taking jac on a small tram to santas grotto deep in the mountain....its going to be sooo cool. I know he wont understand but he watches everything so i think he'll enjoy it ....i know i
will :blush: And i want and i want to make the most of his 1st xmas.

xx

Hi everyone,

Beanhopes, glad to hear that your temps are still up. My temp today was the highest it has been this cycle, but the same thing happened last cycle the day before af came. If my temps are still up on Sunday, I'll test as well.

Penguin, I hope that bb is not to mad at us for getting a few laughs :haha:. If you wait until Sunday, then we all can test together as you will be 10 dpo.

I also have that special feeling, but I think that it is due to the Holiday Season.

Wishing us all a wonderful holiday and a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->