Piperette's CD1 Buddies

You could have missed it or if your cycles are sometimes longer (up to 48 days), you might have not even ovulated. I would keep BD'ing just in case.

What days did you use the OPK's? I am just thinking if you had another 48 days cycle, with an average LP of 14 days, you would not ovulate until CD34. So keep :sex:.

I tested days 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22

I am now on day 24, I didnt test the last 2 days, going to test again next month.

we BD'd on days 18, 19, 21,22 & 23. Now just going to do it every other day I think and wait and see.

my ovaries are feeling a bit sore today, so dont know if thats me ovulating now, an early period working its way or on a positive side something begin to implant?

OMG!

I had a really vivid dream last night, in it I gave birth to twins, a girl & a boy!!!

Hope this is a sign of things to come!! :D

I think :baby: :baby: would be nice but very scary too! Gosh did anyone see the programme on Thursday evening about Octo-Mum?
She had :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: ..........imagine THAT, 8 babies and she already had 6 before!

Dan-o I hope it was a sign for you and that you gonna get a :bfp: that leads to 'double trouble' :happydance:

You still getting cm and feeling crampy? I am, and my (.)(.) are a bit sore too now.

xx

Fingers crossed for you ladies getting a double BFP then!! I will send double lucky wishes that way, only send single ones back to me though please - lol!!

I already have a 17month old, so twins would be fun!?

Do you ladies already have other children?

fingers crossed then, that could be nice babies 1 and 2 in one go!!

Im trying to decide whether to BD tonight - cant really be bothered, lol! But seeing as I dont know when I am ovulating and my OH is away tomorrow night, maybe I should!? (day 23)

I looked back in my old diary last night as I'd written down our dates for ttc last time, and I ovulated on day 28 when we conceived her. So maybe I will have to keep BD-ing!

We are TTC our first.

twinklestar, I would BD tonight just to be on the safe side especially with your OH being away tomorrow. ;)

I guess I should :winkwink: atleast I will get the night off tomorrow!!!

I just looked at your charts - wow!! They look complicated!!!

yeah, go for it cos when he's gone you will regret not doing it!

I think :baby: :baby: would be nice but very scary too! Gosh did anyone see the programme on Thursday evening about Octo-Mum?
She had :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby: ..........imagine THAT, 8 babies and she already had 6 before!

Dan-o I hope it was a sign for you and that you gonna get a :bfp: that leads to 'double trouble' :happydance:

You still getting cm and feeling crampy? I am, and my (.)(.) are a bit sore too now.

xx

Now that WAS scarey, lol!

I watched the programme about the lady who had 6 not long ago as well, it was a serious battle just to keep her pregnant long enough, so god knows how the other lady managed to carry 8 to a viable age! Nothing short of a miracle!

I felt a bit sorry for her getting so much stick tho, she was only trying to make the best of it, bless her.

Yep still got all the symptoms today, I'm also really tired too!
Fingers crossed eh?
I think I might have to POAS in a couple of days, the sticks are calling!! xx

I guess I should :winkwink: atleast I will get the night off tomorrow!!!

I just looked at your charts - wow!! They look complicated!!!

Do you mean my charts? I prefer to call them interesting. :haha:
I have only come off the BCP at the end of July and lost my dad in August :cry:, so I think that's why my charts look a bit different to the norm.

Hope all my other cycle buddies are doing okay. Don't forget to keep us informed of when you are planning to test etc.

Now that WAS scarey, lol!

I watched the programme about the lady who had 6 not long ago as well, it was a serious battle just to keep her pregnant long enough, so god knows how the other lady managed to carry 8 to a viable age! Nothing short of a miracle!

I felt a bit sorry for her getting so much stick tho, she was only trying to make the best of it, bless her.

Yep still got all the symptoms today, I'm also really tired too!
Fingers crossed eh?
I think I might have to POAS in a couple of days, the sticks are calling!! xx

Ooooooo i'm so excited for you, all your symptoms sound really positive and so do you! Gosh, I really hope you get your :bfp: My fingers are firmly crossed for you :hugs:

Yeah, I felt bit sorry for the Octo-Mum and don't think she deserved the stick she was getting either. Up to her if she wants to have a house full of kids, she seems to be looking after them just fine. So what if she has a nanny or two, some couples with just the one baby have a nanny! xx

All the charts look complicated/interesting!! Ive not done any charting, so it all looks like some complicated maths class to me - ha!!!

dtd - lol! get it out of the way this eve

dan-o, how exciting about having symptoms!!!!

Piperette - sorry to hear about losing your dad, I cant imagine how you feel, but thats understandable that things change, its amazing how in tune with our bodies/feelings our cycles are.

I wonder why mine are screwed!?

Trying not to spot symptoms already, as its way to early, but sorry if tmi, my nipples were a bit tingly earlier - odd?! (could just be where I only gave up b/feeding just over 2 months ago though)

Excited to hear about testing!!

7dpo for me today, not too long to wait now!! :happydance:

Boobs are deffo more sore than usual & I deffo have more creamy CM than usual.
I'm also pretty cranky, like PMT, but it's too early for that with me... hmmmm

If I'm not preggo this month, I am never symptom spotting again!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"