Piperette's CD1 Buddies

dan-o - it is still sounding very positive!! keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Im trying to tell myself to be good and not test until day 48, that is the longest cycle I have had, so if AF arrives before that wont waste my time testing - BUT, thats a long time to wait!! Thats the 9th Dec!!

I told myself last time to wait and I couldnt, firstly tested too early and it was neg, then tested again 17 days after I ov'd and it was positive. But then I knew VERY early! Still havent learnt to be patient!!

7dpo for me today, not too long to wait now!! :happydance:

Boobs are deffo more sore than usual & I deffo have more creamy CM than usual.
I'm also pretty cranky, like PMT, but it's too early for that with me... hmmmm

If I'm not preggo this month, I am never symptom spotting again!!! :rofl:

I said i wasnt going to symptom spot...but i am and it's only 4dpo so not likely anyhitng to do with getting a BFP soon.
Especially as i had no symptoms leading up to the BFP i had with Jac...but when i had my chemical the month before i had all sorts....so i think every month TTC/pregnancy can be different......and that still doesnt stop me :haha:

Can wait to test but i have a nother week to wait :cry:

xx

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is doing good. I know that it's hard to wait to test. Stay positive and try not to drive yourself crazy :wacko:.

Well, I went to the doc today and he told me that I didn't ovulate this period, so I'm waiting for my cycle to start again. He gave me clomid to take this cycle to make sure I ovulate. Hopefully, AF will be here by Sunday.

Baby Dust to the rest of you. :dust: :dust:

DeDe80 - how do they know you didnt ovulate?? Do they do a blood test or something?

Do you ladies already have other children?

We're TTC our first.

To be honest, we thought we'd be parents by now, as our first was due in September, fate had other ideas :hissy:

Hi dan-o
I'm just responding to your "twins" comment! I'd love twins and have been told by 3 fortune tellers that I'm having them and a c-section!
I'll be totally freaked out it if comes true even if my mum is a twin! Watch this space.
I've already started symptom spotting as I have dull cramps and lower back pain and aches in my bbs.
I don't care how many things I have going on just so long as I see a BFP in a couple of weeks.
Sending you all :dust:
xx

I said i wasnt going to symptom spot...but i am and it's only 4dpo so not likely anyhitng to do with getting a BFP soon.
Especially as i had no symptoms leading up to the BFP i had with Jac...but when i had my chemical the month before i had all sorts....so i think every month TTC/pregnancy can be different......and that still doesnt stop me :haha:

xx

Hiya
Are you having any symptoms at all? I'm about 5dpo and I am looking out for every little twinge and cramp. To be honest everyone I get fills me with a bit more hope that something is happening in there!!
Fingers crossed for you and sending :dust:

xx

Hiya
Are you having any symptoms at all? I'm about 5dpo and I am looking out for every little twinge and cramp. To be honest everyone I get fills me with a bit more hope that something is happening in there!!
Fingers crossed for you and sending :dust:

hia...

Ive felt cramps on/off all day today...and i have a mild sore throat tonight....hmmm could be related to coming off BCP last moth though. Still staying positive as its early days.....and i'm hoping the symptoms are a good sign and staying positive.

Hopefully you havr positive symptoms too... sending loads of :dust::dust::dust: to you too..:hugs:

xx

Im glad Im not the only one that analyses every twinge and ache in my body now! ha

I dont even know when/if I ovulated, or when I will come on, but I keep touching my boobs - lol -to see if they hurt at all!!

Must stop symptom searching!!

Hello ladies :hugs:

Well i'm still having cramps and producing loads of cm! Also started feeling a little bit sickly today, not sick as such, just a wierd feeling. I'm overly tired today and (.)(.) are tender/sore.

Dan-o Looking good for you hun, i'm sure your :bfp: is on it's way x

DeDe80 - Good luck with the clomid next cycle hun x

twinklestar8 - You are not alone! I'm impatient too and I keep feeling my(.)(.) to check if they are still sore. Good luck x

Penguin77 - You are half way through the 2ww, you can do it! x

Beanhopes - Keep up the PMA, I hope you will see your :bfp: soon x

Piperette - I'm also sorry to hear about your dad and wanted to send you a :hugs:

Baby :dust:, keep strong and stay positive everyone. Good luck to all x

I am actually driving myself mad - lol!! I keep going on those ovulation calendar things online seeing whether we missed the dates or not!! I keep getting different dates on them all - very irritating. Why cant I just wait patiently rather than analysing my lack of info! lol!!

Hello ladies :hugs:

Well i'm still having cramps and producing loads of cm! Also started feeling a little bit sickly today, not sick as such, just a wierd feeling. I'm overly tired today and (.)(.) are tender/sore.

Dan-o Looking good for you hun, i'm sure your :bfp: is on it's way x

DeDe80 - Good luck with the clomid next cycle hun x

twinklestar8 - You are not alone! I'm impatient too and I keep feeling my(.)(.) to check if they are still sore. Good luck x

Penguin77 - You are half way through the 2ww, you can do it! x

Beanhopes - Keep up the PMA, I hope you will see your :bfp: soon x

Piperette - I'm also sorry to hear about your dad and wanted to send you a :hugs:

Baby :dust:, keep strong and stay positive everyone. Good luck to all x

Your symptoms sound really promising.....not long till you can test now :happydance:

xxx

DeDe80 - So sorry you didnt Ovulate.....sending you loads of :dust::dust: so you get lucky when you start the clomid next cycle.

twinklestar8 - I think we all go mad during TTC..i said i was going to take it easy this time round but i had the clear blue monitor out a month before i finished BCP.....i analyze every symptom even though deep down i dont think they're really relevant to a BFP....I'm obsessed with the TTC threads...i think i need to join 'TTC anonymous' ...... heeeeeelp .......:haha:

xxx

I tested this morning (naughty, naughty - I know! :rofl:)

BFN tho :dohh:

My boobs feel really heavy/sore, I'm more tired than usual & a bit cranky.. but I don't seem to have any other symptoms (like cramping for instance)

I'll test again tomorrow or friday if I can hold out (AF due sat/sun)

I tested this morning (naughty, naughty - I know! :rofl:)

BFN tho :dohh:

My boobs feel really heavy/sore, I'm more tired than usual & a bit cranky.. but I don't seem to have any other symptoms (like cramping for instance)

I'll test again tomorrow or friday if I can hold out (AF due sat/sun)

Still early days hun....i wouldnt worry about the cramps either as i didnt have cramps in the 2ww when i conceived Jac. Keep positive :thumbup:

xx

lol - I tested this morning as I was being impatient, blatently knew it would be a BFN as its too early and I also dont know when/if I ovulated. But hey, it released the anxiety!!

It was BFN. Still having pains so think I will be getting a visit soon sadly - I am on day 27!

Sorry you got a BFN too twinklestar :hugs: still time for both of us yet :D xxx

I've got 7 days left of waiting.... no signs yet. Just really emotional which likely means :witch: will be here right on schedule. Thankfully we're going to the Dr. on Monday for our first visit to discuss our fertility (or lack of!)

:dust: to all!

Dan-o and twinklestar, sorry you got BFN, but it really is still early days xx

Penguin, how are you?

Well like Enicole, i'm also feeling emotional, kind of a sign AF is on it's way I think, that and the fact that the cramps have now turned into full blown AF type pains! I'm soooooo p****d off! Trying to stay positive but as you all know, it's VERY difficult xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->