• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Piperette's CD1 Buddies

piper - what cd are you on today? CD20 here and only just turned to high on CBFM, dont give up hope, BCP messes up your cycles for a good 6 months after you stop it. Maybe we are cycle buddies without knowing it...?

moggy, thanks for the PMA. I am on CD17 today and another Low. Glad you got your high today. Fingers crossed I will get one within the next few days too. It would be lovely to be cycle buddies without even knowing it. How many sticks have you used so far this cycle?

Everyone else: Hope you are all doing fine and good luck in your 2ww.

piper - what cd are you on today? CD20 here and only just turned to high on CBFM, dont give up hope, BCP messes up your cycles for a good 6 months after you stop it. Maybe we are cycle buddies without knowing it...?

moggy, thanks for the PMA. I am on CD17 today and another Low. Glad you got your high today. Fingers crossed I will get one within the next few days too. It would be lovely to be cycle buddies without even knowing it. How many sticks have you used so far this cycle?

Everyone else: Hope you are all doing fine and good luck in your 2ww.

It asked for the first stick CD9 so had many many days of LOW then Herman gave me a HIGH today and was jumping around the room. Bit grumpy though as hubby has to work away this weekend and he has been stuck on the motorway for three hours now - cant complain as there was a horrific crash from the sound of things and they had to close it for the air amblulance then guess they take pics etc, he was due home at just after 5 and still not home yet

Sure you will get your high soon, sometimes I think it is okay to have however long a cycle as long as the LP is the right length. Frustrating to have long cycles but am coming to the conclusion it is like being really tall or really short there are pros and cons!

Dan-o - It's sounding promising for you hun, sore (.)(.) is obviously a very good sign :thumbup:

Penguin - Hope your fun last night produced some good strong swimmers!

I'm still getting cm and having cramps, i'm now thinking that maybe I am ov and didn't ov last week? Unless the clomid is super strength and is working overtime and popping eggys out like crazy lol (I wish).

Good luck to all xxxx

Im on CD2

This thread was started about 2 weeks ago, so most of us are around CD17 today.

You might be better off starting a new thread yourself if you are looking for people around the same CD. :winkwink:

5dpo today, is it just me or is this 2ww especially slooooooow? lol!
I'm itching to POAS!!!

5dpo today, is it just me or is this 2ww especially slooooooow? lol!
I'm itching to POAS!!!

I'm on 5 dpo too Dan-o, and time s slow!
Ff is telling to to poas on the 28th, but I never do as my told, will test on the 24th.
I usually start spotting before then, if I do I won't bother testing.
Im not feeling any different at all, but it's early days yet x

Ohh, that long char??
My test day is the 21st, I have an 11day LP usually, but I bet I only last until about 9dpo anyway :rofl: xxx

Well I really dunno what's happening lol i'm oozing cm again today!

Dan-o, i'm also itching to POAS, but i'm gonna try and be a good girl and wait until AF due date.......:rofl: Why am I laughing? Because I just know i'm having myself on lol.

How's ya (.)(.) today!? x

I've still got the creamy CM too & plenty of it!
I remember I had this after I got my BFP last time, but I' can't remember what it was like before :shrug:

I'm also still a bit crampy, are you?

(.)(.) deffo still tender, especially on the sides!

Roll on next week!! xx

Hello ladies
I'm just popping in to see if everyone is ok??
I think i ovulated on wednesday so just waiting and wishing and hoping for I had stitch pains low on my right side Wednesday/Thursday and today i have some pain starting in my bbs. Trying to relax and stop thinking about it which is impossible!
Sending you all :dust:
xx

I'm getting like a pulling sensation in boobs and the sides are slightly tender. So similar to normal pains tho

Hey - can I join you ladies?

I am on day 23 of my cycle. I dont know how long my cycle will be, longest Ive had is 48 days.

I havent a clue when I ovulated, as I did the clear blue ovulation test on days 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 and didnt get a smiley face. Decided to stop testing and will try again next month.

We BD on day 17, 18, 20 and 21 I think. Not 19 as my oh felt under pressure - lol!!!!

Looking forward to speaking to you all!:hi:

Hi twinklestar,

You are very close to us in CD's, so welcome. :winkwink:

I'm on CD18 and am not sure when I will ovulate either.

So, do you think you have already ovulated or not? Do you temp?

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all okay and are not getting too stressed about your 2ww. ;)

CD18 here and unfortunately another Low on the CBFM. Still hoping I will get my Highs and Peaks soon.

I hope I dont duplicate, I thought I had posted a reply, but it appears not!?

I havent tried doing temps etc yet, as this is my first month ttc, so just doing the ovulation sticks, but as I didnt get a smiley this month I will try again next month -maybe I missed it?

I obviously didnt duplicate - I dont know what I did.

Im not sure if I have ovulated, I think I may have, not tmi too soon after joining, but I had alot of CM the last few days, so that could be it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->