Piperette's CD1 Buddies

Penguin, how are you?

Well like Enicole, i'm also feeling emotional, kind of a sign AF is on it's way I think, that and the fact that the cramps have now turned into full blown AF type pains! I'm soooooo p****d off! Trying to stay positive but as you all know, it's VERY difficult xx

Hey _Hope_

....doing ok...no symptoms really.... but itching to test and im only 6DPO today...only have 2xFRER 2XDigital tests at home (which i want to keep for the real deal iykwim) so have ordered some ICs which should arrive tomorrow.....lets see if i make it to saturday nevermind Monday as planned :haha:

Staying +ve is soooo dificult.....i'm not being doen or -ive but i just feel this isnt my month.....dont know why:shrug:
Lets hope we all get that unexpected BFP :thumbup:

xxx

xx

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I know it must be tough waiting to test, but it will be here before you know it. :dust: to you all.

Have a wonderful day.

Still no BFP's yet? Come on ladies!!!

BFN for me today, 10dpo, AF comes at 12dpo, so I think I'm almost out unless I manage to implant very quickly, lol!!! xx

Still no BFP's yet? Come on ladies!!!

BFN for me today, 10dpo, AF comes at 12dpo, so I think I'm almost out unless I manage to implant very quickly, lol!!! xx

You never know....on average it can take between 6-10 days for implantation to happen (or even later in some women..hang in there :hugs:

7DPO for me today....i know there's no point testing till at least sunday but i dont think i can hold out...will see. Might do a IC saturday if they arrive.

xx

CD23 today and you guessed it another Low. :coffee:

Hope everone is doing okay, hang in there, ladies and keep us posted.

Day 28 today, still got AF pains - great?!

Ive eaten loads of choc and biscuits the last few days - tut tut!! I can feel it on my hips already! diet starts tomorrow!! (just need to finish my minstrels!!)

Sorry to hear you haven't ov'd yet pip, hope it comes soon for you xxx

Sorry to hear you haven't ov'd yet pip, hope it comes soon for you xxx

Another Low today, but I am trying to keep up my PMA...it's weekend.
:thumbup:

Hope you get a positive this weekend Piperette.

I've got very dull AF type cramps this morning and pink cm so I reckon I'm out and this could be a 26 day cycle. So unfair as I've been feeling rough for a week now and every little twinge leads you to think this is it!!

Oh well there are ladies on here who have been trying a lot longer than me so if I'm still here this time next year with no result then I can start to moan.

Sending everyone :dust: and PMA.

x

Hey girls,

Just checking in. No news to report.

The only promising signs are that I don't have my pre-period bloat or face breakout this month yet. I guess in and of themselves those are good things :winkwink:, even if i don't get my BFP!

Really just ready to move on to next month's TTC so I can't get my hopes up again, plus get lots of :sex: !!

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to stop in and say hi.

Piperette - I'm sure you will start to ovulate this weekend. Try and stay positive and know it will happen.

Ladies, don't give up yet. You are not out until AF arrives.

Well, I am starting to feel AF cramps, so I am hoping that she will be here soon. I'm ready to start taking my Clomid. And the doc told me something interesting to take while taking Clomid. He said to take 3 tablespoons of Robitussin (cough medicine) a day, while I take the clomid and he also prescribed some progesterone gel. I'll let you all know how it works.

I have my pre period bloat & some cramps today, my boobs have also gone down a tiny bit :(
Oh well, guess this means :witch: should show either tomorrow or sunday (depending on which day I ov'd)

Never mind, I guess I can't expect miracles after the year I've had, lol!!

Good luck everyone else, we should be getting some BFP's in this group very soon! :D

not yet oh says to wait - lol!!!

which is fair enough - day 30 today and feel like AF could be here today/tomorrow

Meeeee..:blush:.....BFN but im still only 8/9DPO depending when i ov'd.

I didnt get a +ve with Jac till 11dpo though so im not losing hope just yet even though somethign tells me i'm not lucky enough to get a BFP 1st month off BCP.

Dont lose hope yet Dan-O, some people dont get a BFP till after AF was due..even a couple of weeks later in some women....

xxx

CD25 for me today, no POAS for the monitor for me today or tomorrow, so we will just :sex: on both days.

Any news, beanhopes and enicole?

twinklestar, listen to the OH with regards to the early testing.

penguin, looks like you couldn't resist the POAS temptation. It is still early days though, so keep up the PMA.

I tested last night and got :bfp: I'm in total shock, so much so I have poas 4 times now lol

Penguin, It's still early hun, think positive and keep strong, fx for you xx

Dan-o, I also feel i've got the pre AF bloat but hey it was good news for me, fx it is for you too xx

Good luck to all of you xx

I tested last night and got :bfp: I'm in total shock, so much so I have poas 4 times now lol

Penguin, It's still early hun, think positive and keep strong, fx for you xx

Dan-o, I also feel i've got the pre AF bloat but hey it was good news for me, fx it is for you too xx

Good luck to all of you xx

Wowwee Hope. Congratulations!!!
That's fantastic news.
I'm still hoping and praying that the :witch: stays away.

Thank you hun xx

I'm keeping everything crossed for ya :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"