Pjs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_x

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend where to get good quality but not expensive pjs from? :)

Also would like to know this I've bought asda and tescos and the tops always shrink.

I like Sainsburys PJs. DS has onsies and gruffalo and Disney planes pjs ones from their and their a nice soft cotton.

Weve had good ones from Next, Asda (as long as they're full pj's) and actually some cheapie ones from B&M weve had a couple of years! I've found matalan pjs for kids terrible xx

I use Peacocks and Primark!
I've always bought the fleecy ones and i've had them for years and still comfy!

Weve had good ones from Next, Asda (as long as they're full pj's) and actually some cheapie ones from B&M weve had a couple of years! I've found matalan pjs for kids terrible xx

I've found Matalan ones brill, I got 9 shorts pairs for my son in May and they've washed brilliant and look almost new.

Next and h&m are usually my go-to for snug fit winter ones but I bought the little man last year and them both this year, their Christmas pjs from b&m as last years are still going strong. Its the fleecy ones I get there though.

Weird that,I've had to bin all the ones I bought my so because they're misshapen! Xx

Boots and H+M are my go to shops for pj's, although boots is a bit more expensive they really do last x

Have a couple of pairs of Hatley pyjamas and just ordered some more. They are great quality, much better than next etc. and nice and fitted. They can be expensive though so would never buy full price. Got ones for good value on amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_s...ords=hatley pyjamas&sprefix=hatley+py,aps,625
(seem to have gone up in price a bit since last)

Best pjs I have for LO are from baby gap. Expensive but worth it.

Weird that,I've had to bin all the ones I bought my so because they're misshapen! Xx

You're not alone! I have given up with pjs or clothes from sainsburys, mothercare, tesco or asda as they all shrink in my house and look old after one wash!! I don't know why. Only wash at 30, don't use a tumble drier on them.

I get Hatley, Polarn O Pyret, boden or white company pjs as find these last. Ones with more stretch!

My fave ones of DDs last year were pjs from Dunness and fleece ones from primark. I've never had any problems with pjs shrinking or going out of shape and I buy pjs from loads of places depending on which have the best offers- tesco, asda, m&s, next, primark, dunnes, boden, joules, debenhams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"