Plan B pill

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with taking the plan B pill? I took it earlier this month, and now that I am having pregnancy like symptoms, I regeret taking it. Now, I want to TTC for my 5th baby with my partner (it would be his first). I am noticing my cycle is all kinds of messed up, if I went based on when I had my laswt period I would be on CD 29, however, since I had 2 periods in one month a week apart, I am confused as to where my cycle should be. Do I count the period that plan b caused, or do I ignore it?

You count it as a period but understand it can mess up your next ovulation/cycle. You may have a shorter or longer cycle or could be normal. Unfortunately won’t know until it’s hindsight.

if you two want to ttc after plan b, you may want to look into tracking another way. Maybe grab some cheap opks and, if you’re up for it, a bbt thermometer. I like Wondfo. Never led me astray.

You count it as a period but understand it can mess up your next ovulation/cycle. You may have a shorter or longer cycle or could be normal. Unfortunately won’t know until it’s hindsight.

if you two want to ttc after plan b, you may want to look into tracking another way. Maybe grab some cheap opks and, if you’re up for it, a bbt thermometer. I like Wondfo. Never led me astray.
For how long does it mess up your cycle? Will I be ok once I get AF again?
I want to TTC but I think it's going to be more like NTNP, because I don't want to bring in all the extras you know? Besides, we BD like every single day multiple times a day, so I'm not worried if I can't track ovulation as well without OPK's.

It honestly is unpredictable. I’ve taken it several times. I’ve had it not mess up cycles, not work and result in pregnancy, and mess up my cycles. You never know until you know. Sorry it’s not a helpful answer

It honestly is unpredictable. I’ve taken it several times. I’ve had it not mess up cycles, not work and result in pregnancy, and mess up my cycles. You never know until you know. Sorry it’s not a helpful answer
Well that is no good, sorry you've had such horrible experiences with it :(. I am going to track AF based on when plan B induced it, that way I can at least keep on track a little bit. Thanks so much for your help!

Ok so if I go back in my FF app, I removed my AF from late feb / early march and added the one for plan b pill, it puts me at CD 29. ALL bfn tests right now too so I don't know if I should think I'm out and wait on AF, or keep testing just in case?

Test once a week but assume your O was delayed from the bcp. If you’re me, I’d invest in cheapies and test every other day. That’s a lie, I’d test every day :rofl:

Ty but honestly it’s nbd. All just life lessons and interesting experience that result in me replying to threads saying “who knows” :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->