Planning!

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Have spent my entire weekend making a baby wishlist and planning the nursery. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. :dohh:

I have a nice baby nursery saved in my Pinterest :) should start painting by November for it :)

:haha: We already have a boys name chosen, and we're working on a girls name list.

We're the opposite, we have a girls name that we like, but not sure about a boys name :)

We have some of our baby names decided. I find girl names easier to think of than boys names, but I have a feeling we'll have boys (my partner has 1 sister but his dad has 4 brothers and 1 sister so it seems like there are more boys in his family than girls). I've already been thinking about what kind of birth I want even though it's well over a year away at best :dohh:

What sort of birth would you like? I would like natural, as long as the babies are not as big as can be In his family, then I'm not surfed I can do it. I'd try.

I would really like a natural birth. I was thinking about a home water birth as I've read really great things and it turns out it's not expensive as I thought it'd be. Since I actually read about labour I'm less scared of it. The idea of a baby actually coming out is still not appealing, but I think I might be able to cope okay with the pain as I'll know what is happening and why and other women have managed it!

Have spent my entire weekend making a baby wishlist and planning the nursery. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. :dohh:

thank god! thought i was a loon. We're 7 months away from even trying to conceive and i have a nursery wish list, and colour scheme, a pram picked out, and several hundred baby grows earmarked! and i had my first pregnancy dream last week! :( obsessed!

Nothing at all. I dont even start ttc till november and Im on the mothercare website every day. I have several names picked out, and spend hours walking around the baby sections in shops. :wacko:

I have names chosen....pram chosen...car seat and nursery chosen....I've bought so many baby clothes. I'm a disaster. COME ON MARCH.

haha you are NOT a disaster! believe me, the minute me and oh move into our own house (currently living with parents while he finds a more permanent job!) i will be on the buying aswell! i know ill try and say i wont at first but who am i kidding :)
i have already planned so far - names, nursery furniture, school, some clothes/shoes, christening, first family holiday!

We have just bought our first house, but are waiting till next week to get the keys. OH says I have to wait till last to do the baby's room...I know he's right but I want to do it FIRST!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->