Plans to see Santa?

lau86

Reaction score
We're seeing Santa on the ribble valley railway this year! I'm very excited as it combines ds1 love of trains and seeing Santa. This is the first year ds1 has actually seemed interested and excited so hopefully it'll be good.
Where are you all seeing Santa?

That sounds lovely! We are going to a garden centre where we are having tea with a visit from Santa.

Ah that sounds fab :). We're going to a grotto at a garden centre nearby which is usually really good :)

We are planning on going there to. We must live quite near each other.

That sounds lovely! We are going to a garden centre where we are having tea with a visit from Santa.

We have breakfast with Santa at our garden centre - the children hate it they're petrified of him!!

We're going on the nene valley steam train santa special and also to Sundown Adventureland x

For two years we went to an organised one in cribs causeway (Bristol)- £10 I think to see santa and extra for the photos, they get to ride in a 'magic' elevator which lo liked but it was run terribly - even though you booked a time slot you were still queuing for an hour them to then hurry you out of the door in seconds, it was one big conveyor belt!

We now go to a local farm and soft play where it's £3 to meet santa and get a present and you take the photos yourself, lo gets to talk to santa for as long as he wants and the queues are small.

Were doing winter wonderland at keilder forest this year sooooo excited!! you visit santa in a little cabin and parents phone first to tell santa a secret about their child!

will also see him on the polar express! we did this last year but we didn't take my youngest he was 2 last year and i just knew he wouldn't get it but i think this year he will plus he loves trains so should have fun.

last year we did the breakfast with santa at dobbies it was really great for the price so if we werent doing the wonderland i'd have booked that again!

I've just booked the Santa train at Bo'ness! So excited! X

I've just booked the Santa train at Bo'ness! So excited! X[/QUOTE

You must be quite near me! My sister took her wee one to that last year.

We have booked the grotto at Dobbies for this year. Did it online yesterday as my sis (who is an authority on all things Christmas) said spaces were filling up quick.

We managed to get the last 4 tickets for dobbies on the 17thbof December so looking forward to that!

We'll be going to the local shopping centre. Its a family tradition for his family they went every year as children and now the grandbabies go :) we all go out to lunch and soft play after.

We'll be seeing santa in lapland on christmas day 😀

We'll be going to the mall to see Santa. There's not too many other places around here that do it for a reasonable cost.

I'm going to book the Santa cruise at Anderton boat lift just me and youngest ds oldest doesn't want to go :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->