Plans to see Santa?

I've just booked the Santa train at Bo'ness! So excited! X[/QUOTE

You must be quite near me! My sister took her wee one to that last year.

We have booked the grotto at Dobbies for this year. Did it online yesterday as my sis (who is an authority on all things Christmas) said spaces were filling up quick.

We'll be travelling a bit to get to it... We're down in East Lothian. Dh came home and said its the town light switch on at 6 with the funfair so it'll be a very busy day! Dobbies is actually really reasonable, do you get a picture too? X

We will go and see Santa at the local shopping centre :)

We are going to Dudley zoo, day at the zoo and then to see Santa and a magical puppet show.....excited 😃

We have booked the grotto at Dobbies for this year. Did it online yesterday as my sis (who is an authority on all things Christmas) said spaces were filling up quick.

We'll be travelling a bit to get to it... We're down in East Lothian. Dh came home and said its the town light switch on at 6 with the funfair so it'll be a very busy day! Dobbies is actually really reasonable, do you get a picture too? X

We have booked lo on the Boness santa train too. We went there for the Thomas day and he loved it. It was so well run so hoping the Santa experience is the same. We did Dobbies last year and it was fab too. That was the back up plan if the trains were fully booked. Im sooo excited as lo is train mad!!

We are going to longleat this year to their festival of lights and in the Santa train

We have booked lo on the Boness santa train too. We went there for the Thomas day and he loved it. It was so well run so hoping the Santa experience is the same. We did Dobbies last year and it was fab too. That was the back up plan if the trains were fully booked. Im sooo excited as lo is train mad!!

Ah, we're in West Lothian. That sounds like a brilliant day! Good to know Dobbies is good too. I think you have the option of buying a photo from there but you can take as many as you like yourself, which is good.

We did the Thomas day at Bo'ness about four years ago and it was great :thumbup:

We're going to see Father Christmas at The Eden Project. We'll probably also see him at our local garden centre as it's a bit of a tradition.

We are going on the polar express..twice as I accidentally booked it twice and there are no refunds :dohh:

Also, going to our local shopping centre and light switch on as santa will be there! Can't wait

We're doing the same as we did last year, taking lo on the miniature railway in our town. It goes to the next station to pick Santa up then we bring him back to the station and visit him in his grotto.

We are going on a steam railway journey and Father Christmas comes and visits on the train. My dad also booked us in a private compartment so we get him to ourselves too. Sooooo excited.

We are seeing father christmas in lapland in early December :)
Yay, we're going over Christmas 😆,would love to hear all about your trip and any tips you may have. Don't know who's more excited, us or the children ha ha x

Yay, we're going over Christmas 😆,would love to hear all about your trip and any tips you may have. Don't know who's more excited, us or the children ha ha x

Our kiddies don't know yet and won't until we arrive at the airport. Im going to get my son to read out a letter to everyone explaining where we are going. He is almost 8 and his belief is slipping. I know this is going to absolutely seal the deal for him. We have 5 nights booked in Luosto finland with canterbury tales. I will let you know how it all goes :)

Our kiddies don't know yet and won't until we arrive at the airport. Im going to get my son to read out a letter to everyone explaining where we are going. He is almost 8 and his belief is slipping. I know this is going to absolutely seal the deal for him. We have 5 nights booked in Luosto finland with canterbury tales. I will let you know how it all goes :)

Can't wait to hear all about it x

We're going to see Father Christmas at The Eden Project. We'll probably also see him at our local garden centre as it's a bit of a tradition.

We've just moved to Devon and were planning on going to the eden project at the beginning of December (free weekend for teachers in Devon and Cornwall!) and we were thinking of seeing Father Christmas - do you know if it's any good? Are there any other Christmassy things on?

We go on the Severn Valley Railway every year with my parents

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->