Plastic surgery

I would have full dental work if that counts.

I have a boob job, paid big bucks for it to lol, would have been much better free.

I would love boob implants haha, my small b cups are really out of proportion to my bigger bottom half of my body. I'd also like lipo on my legs to make them look leaner. Both of these are genetic things that no diet or exercise will ever fix. I've started to learn to accept me how I am though - part of me wishes if I had the offer I would still be able to say no. If Isla ends up with the same body shape as me I want her to embrace her figure and not be like me and be embarrassed about it.

Same here. All the women in my family (from my grandads side) have small boobs and huge hips/thighs. Even when I was a size 10 at 5"8 I still had massive thighs! It makes me laugh how I used to hate my body... And now I'm 3 stone heavier!!

^^ I'm the same genetically, but I've always liked it! I've never wanted big boobs but my big bum still gives me some femininity. My post-pregnancy hips have made it impossible for me to ever be a size 8 again though & would love smaller thighs too.

I'd get lipo on the wobby bit at the bottom of my belly its looks like I'm 20 weeks pregnant. No matter how much excersice I do its still there. Ahh well that's what comes with having children I guess.

I'd get a boob job x

I'd get my boobs done.
I've lost a fair bit of weight and my boobs are heading south :(
I hate them!

No. I love my nose, love the boobs, I have no extra weight to suction away. No saggy skin to lift.
I have always loved everything about me. (eek I sound so awful!)

I think I'd rather have some hippy lovely dovey therapy for free that would help me truly embrace and love my body for what it is. I think it's sad that so many of us crave such drastic changes.

I think for me any surgery would be futile, I would still be critical of myself. It's an attitude and esteem issue not a boob/belly/bum problem. There is no point chasing perfection as it doesn't exist.

No, I'm actually quite happy with the way I look :)

BOOB JOB for sure, and dental work. Maybe lip injections just to give them a try.

No I wouldn't, nor would I want many of the reconstructive surgeries like breasts, unless something was impacting my ability to function as normal I would be just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->