Playmobil/Lego storage

c1403

Reaction score
Where do you store Lego/Playmobil ?

DD1 has most of hers sat in her room on her desk and in buckets underneath but she hardly plays with it so was thinking of putting it away somewhere and putting her other toys on the desk (stationary, globe etc)

I love Playmobil buy once these toys are built where do you out them??

We have a kallax unit from IKEA and we store them in boxes in there.

Kallax looks good. She has some quite big pieces like the airport, lodge and pre school which you can't really break up to store in a drawer. I like the Lshaped units (like steps) as we can mix/match drawers/shelves.

I keep all the Barbie/LOL downstairs in the Ikea stuva box/table and I could also do this in DD bedroom but DH isn't keep .

Also thinking of clearing one of her wall cupboards with her baby bits on and making them shelves.... I always get crazy over storage at Christmas, there is never enough and I like everything to have its own place.

We have 2 under the bed storage containers. Sets can stay together but they have to be under the bed.

We always take them apart and put them back in the boxes to store in the basement until they want to play with them again. I'm thinking of clearing the train table and making a Playmobil village for them next week. That way they can all stay built for a while.

We always take them apart and put them back in the boxes to store in the basement until they want to play with them again. I'm thinking of clearing the train table and making a Playmobil village for them next week. That way they can all stay built for a while.

Some of them are so big and I've never kept the instructions. I'm going to convince DH to get the Ikea drawer for her room (we already have the desk/table)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->