Please answer me someone...Im new here and worried sick

MissyMooMoo

Bethany Alice is here!
Reaction score
We are ttc and I am in my 2nd Month. I used Clear Blue OPK and got lh surge 17th day on 23rd March, I think I od on 24th. We did all the bbding necessary lol. Problem I have is that my lovely bf produces little semen and Im so worried its not going to ever get me preggars. We so want a baby. Been together for 3 years and decided its a great time. We are stable in every way and its all that missing from our relationship. I have been on Yahoo in past and people assure me that it only takes one sperm etc etc, but I have been reading other sites about semen annalysis etc and it does say that semen volume is an issue. I also read that Pumpkin Seeds are good for tostesterone so I bought some today and hes gonna put them in his porridge as I also found out oatmeal was good for testosterone and all these thing increase semen. I have even looked at Semenax which I was wondering whether to buy.

Anyway sorry to ramble on and on but I used pre-seed this month and did all the hip tilting stuff, also had a cold so my amune system was up the swanie and Ive read that its good to bbd when you are ill cos the sperms have better survival as your immune system doesnt or cant fight them off so well.

Anyway the semen thing is the real big WORRY for me. I would say that he produces 1.0 mils and this seems to be the same. Obviously I have found this out during masturbation and assume this is the same amount he dispenses inside me when we bbd.....nothing drips out but I can smell it on my fingers when I put them around the entrance (ttm but I have to sorry)!! haha. Anyway he says hes always been this way and I cant keep on at him because Im gonna make him feel really unmanly..you know what men are like...and I love him so much. Do you think he will ever get me preggars? Should I be worried. Hes even like this when be obstain from sex for over a week.

have you tried the egg meets sperm plan that says about men who have lower sperm count you have to do it everyday when obv for better chance. im thinking of getting us checked out for fertility problems been trying for 10 months and nothing really.

No what is this Egg meets sperm plan please? x

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/293833-sperm-meets-egg-plan-66-success-rate.html here is the link for the sperm meets eggs plan....its really fun to be a part of because of the enormous about of support you get from all the ladies here...... it is in the trying to conceive forums and that is the link good luck :dust: to you!

try googling ways to increase sperm. there are lots of info about this and it does help but can take a few months to build it up. i hope it doesnt take too long for you =)

Would soft cups help her ladies? Just to make sure what does find the "entrance" (lol)..stays put?

Would soft cups help her ladies? Just to make sure what does find the "entrance" (lol)..stays put?

Whats soft cups, Ive got pre-seed and just bought a fertilitle monitor and bf is having SA when he gets back from his business trip. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->