Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

So only my right boob hurts ALOT...and my right nipple is sooooo sensitive...uuuugghhh wtf

I get that a lot, I tend to sleep curled up on one side and that's when it's the most painful. I've seen docs and no one has any answer other than "it's due to your cycle" and "you have lump bbs".

When I was BFP the first time they were average normal hurt until about week 2 and then it hurt to put my t-shirt on. I'm a runner and it hurt to even jog a few feet. Welp.

Fingers crossed this is more the BFP rather than the AD ;)

I was just thinking about Laura this morning...Has anyone heard from Kyla? I often wonder how she's doing too....

I haven't heard from Laura in forever. I'm sure she is fine. She must be getting really close now![/QUOTE]

prgirl_11-Wed is so long to wait for a test...good luck holding out! lol I hope you get a good result :)

Sonia-LOL keep telling yourself not to test...Can't wait to see how that works out for you lol I'm still holding out for you for sure though. As for your boob, is your debit card in there??? Happened to Mirolee, so thought I'd check lol

I had chinese for lunch today!

DH and I are going back up to Lake George for Labor Day weekend and our 19yr old nephew called an asked if he could come with us bc his girlfriend is going to be up there with her folks. I'm not keen on the idea bc 1.hes been in trouble and I don't need to play mommy on my vacation making sure he's not drunk and 2. No one knows we are preggo and me not drinking will give it away for sure and 3.we have a room with one bed/bathroom and I'd like to be comfortable in a towel/sleep in my underwear...am I being a brat???

Also, we have a picnic tomorrow and like I said, people will notice if I'm not drinking, I'm admittedly known for my fondness of libations lol...anyone have tips? I was thinking of just getting a beer in a dark colored bottle and then going to the bathroom and pouring and filling with water? Or maybe getting a bottle of alcohol free wine and pouring it into a regular wine bottle and bringing that? I'm not one that can get away with "I'm on antibiotics" or something lol

Oh that sucks. Maybe tell him this a special, romantic getaway for you and DH and you won't feel comfortable with him there and that you hope he understands you want some intimacy. I doubt he'll want to tag along once he realizes you want some "adult" time. ;-)

Good luck!

Sonia-LOL keep telling yourself not to test...Can't wait to see how that works out for you lol I'm still holding out for you for sure though. As for your boob, is your debit card in there??? Happened to Mirolee, so thought I'd check

lol...i thought of mirolee tooo....tht was sooo funny...and ya how is kyla doin??? i was thinking of her a few days back...I think Mirolee has her on fb ....but seriously the nipple is torturing me...GOD

I don't think you should take your nephew. I personally would not feel comfortable with it.
Julie-Chinese seems very common tonight :haha:
AFM:Just got home from the diner dh is out digging up my yard!

My nipples are really sensitive and pink. They did this last month too. It's so annoying bc I seem to hit/brush them on everything! lol I yelled at DW like 5 times last night when we were going to bed bc she kept brushing her elbow or arm across my chest on accident lol Boobs are sore now too, feeling a little crampy still. Read a story about a girl getting a bfp with her prog at a 5...I don't think she was medicated though lol

What the heck lol.. Just ate 2 egg rolls, general tso chicken, and egg drop soup!! On my couch!! So weirddd lol..

And Kata- I say NO too! Be a brat all you want this is YOUR time and the last thing you need is him there while your hormones are through tha roof!!

Katrina-I grew up in a small town too. I used to get so pissed bc my ex and I never went on dates bc he didn't want to waste the money to drive the 30-40 minutes to Springfield (MO) to eat at a nice restaurant (that stays open later than 8 or 9pm) and see a movie. I totally understand though. DW jokes around bc when we met I still lived there. We met in Springfield where we worked. She and other friends would invite me to hang out, but I would always turn them down bc I had to drive so far to get home. That is one thing I do not miss about the small town! lol

I am the opposite he wants to drive I want to stay close to home. I just don't like driving after dark, it freaks me out. :haha:

cramping a little. no more pink cm but my uterus felt heavy for a few hours this afternoon and now a little crampy *sigh*

thoughts? I'm somewhere around 7-9 dpo (sat down and actually looked at the calendar today and realized I'm probably too early to test grrrrr but POAS anyway because I like to torture myself)

I am the opposite he wants to drive I want to stay close to home. I just don't like driving after dark, it freaks me out. :haha:

I used to live in a country town - closest nice restaurant was over 30 mins away... now I'm in LA.. lol

What the heck lol.. Just ate 2 egg rolls, general tso chicken, and egg drop soup!! On my couch!! So weirddd lol..

And Kata- I say NO too! Be a brat all you want this is YOUR time and the last thing you need is him there while your hormones are through tha roof!!

You just confirmed that I'm eating chinese tonight *salivating*

cramping a little. no more pink cm but my uterus felt heavy for a few hours this afternoon and now a little crampy *sigh*

thoughts? I'm somewhere around 7-9 dpo (sat down and actually looked at the calendar today and realized I'm probably too early to test grrrrr but POAS anyway because I like to torture myself)

They sound good to me:thumbup: It could be implantation

OMFG I hope so. Talked to DH today and realized that next month we only get a two day window as soon as I know what the result of this month is, I may literally be going to be getting online and switching flights around to better "hone" in on predicted O weekend.... fingers crossed it IS a weekend... actually no scratch that... fingers crossed I can scream from the roof tops in a few days.

:dust:*twirls like a fairy and sprinkles dust on everyone*:dust:

OMFG I hope so. Talked to DH today and realized that next month we only get a two day window as soon as I know what the result of this month is, I may literally be going to be getting online and switching flights around to better "hone" in on predicted O weekend.... fingers crossed it IS a weekend... actually no scratch that... fingers crossed I can scream from the roof tops in a few days.

Do you travel for work? I wish you tons and tons of baby dust!!!

Do you travel for work? I wish you tons and tons of baby dust!!!

Sort of... DH and I live in different states ATM because of work - he can only get a job in CO and I can only get work in LA (I'm in TV). We meet up as often as we can but it's tough because unless it's a weekend most of the time any BDing is done "off cycle".

He's trying to get work in LA but it's tough because of his field... he's a Physical Chemist/Research Physicist and jobs at his level are hard to come by and he doesnt want to just leave and start at the bottom (and most places aren't interested in him as a junior because they are scared he will leave the job quickly when something better comes along). So we wait.

Anyone know anyone who works at Amgen or Baxter? lol I'd love a contact for him ;) and my future baby will have your name as their middle name, regardless of gender :haha:

Vivian that TOTALLY sounds like implantation bleeding to me!!! Eeeeek so exciting!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Sort of... DH and I live in different states ATM because of work - he can only get a job in CO and I can only get work in LA (I'm in TV). We meet up as often as we can but it's tough because unless it's a weekend most of the time any BDing is done "off cycle".

He's trying to get work in LA but it's tough because of his field... he's a Physical Chemist/Research Physicist and jobs at his level are hard to come by and he doesnt want to just leave and start at the bottom (and most places aren't interested in him as a junior because they are scared he will leave the job quickly when something better comes along). So we wait.

Anyone know anyone who works at Amgen or Baxter? lol I'd love a contact for him ;) and my future baby will have your name as their middle name, regardless of gender :haha:[/QUOTE]

Okay-sorry I am from Wisconsin and we don't have them here :haha: Plus I wouldn't curse your child with Katrina as a middle name

Vivian that TOTALLY sounds like implantation bleeding to me!!! Eeeeek so exciting!!!!

ahahahaha thx Clynn. Any plans for tonight? I'm going to eat everything that I look at. I've already planned dinner - I downloaded a menu after Morgan talked about chinese and I'm going to pre-order so as soon as I finish work I can start pushing Pad Thai etc down my throat as quickly as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->